Prologue

Trapped in time

First update~ ^^

Enjoy~


In the big, busy city called Seoul, once lived a millionaire family, the Jungs. Mr and Mrs Jung only had 1 daughter, Jessica and being the only child, she was spoiled to her heart content. Even at a young age, she was very respectful to the elders. Adding cuteness and smartness, she was the perfect child anyone could ever ask for.

Jessica was kind to everyone, including her butlers and maids but outsiders use her kindness to take advantage of her. Other family would ask their son or daughter to befriend her purely because of money. Because of this, Jessica’s parents had become very protective of her and only certain families were allowed to be her friends.

Out of all the families, the Jungs were closest to the Kwons, because they are as rich as them so there’s no reason why they would take advantage of Jessica and another reason is that their little baby girl seem to be closest to the Kwons’ daughter, Yuri, out of her little group of friends.

Yuri was a smart, cute girl with natural tanned skin that people would spend so much money to have, and she even possessed a smile that always charms her parents into giving her what she wants. She’s like Jessica, always kind to people around her. In fact, one would think they’re sisters because of the similarity in their personality. But when standing next to each other, Yuri would looks like prince in charming while Jessica would be the princess. In another word, they would always look perfect when you put them together.


I hope that wasn't too confusing and if there are any mistakes, plz tell me... ^_^

Comment and subscribe~ XD