New rival and friend?

Trapped in time

Hi guys~ ^^ I'm sorry for not updating for such a loooong time...

Hope you haven't abandoned this yet... >_<

Well... I have no excuse beside from the fact that I'm super lazy... and the writerblock thing so... plzzzz forgive meeeee... ^^"

Enjoy this chap ^^


Jessica and Yuri started going out after that day. They went to the movie, amusement park, the zoo, restaurant and basically everywhere that they could think of. They started holding hands more and always go off to their secret place every lunch time. YulSic (as their fans call them) disappear and appear together a lot of times so eventually, rumours began to pass around. Thanks to that, they became the most famous couple in their school.

“Today we have a new student,” the teacher announced, interrupting Yulsic’s usual lovey dovey time “Her name is Hwang Tiffany”

“Hwang Tiffany? Isn’t that my- I’m dead! Kill me now!” Yuri thought.

“Hi everyone, My name is Hwang Tiffany, please treat me well” the girl named Tiffany bowed and scanned the room. She stopped once she spotted Yuri.

“HI YUWREE!!!” Tiffany pulled her into a hug in front of everyone.

“HEY! What are you doing? Get off of me!!!” Yuri yelled while trying to push the new girl off.

“Do you know her Yuri?” Jessica finally spoke up but she had this angry/scary face on.

“N-no, I mean yes, she’s just my friend” Yuri explained but Jessica doesn’t look convinced at all.

“Really now? Actually, we’re en- mmh” Tiffany’s word was stopped when Yuri covered .

“We’re nothing” She said quickly.

“Really?” Jessica glared at her more.

“Fine, I’ll keep it for now” Tiffany whispered to Yuri then she sat down in the chair next to our couple.

“Yuri and I have a very special ‘friendship’” Tiffany told Jessica with a smirk.

“Is that so?” Jessica gave her new rival a glare but was taken back when Tiffany fired one of her own.

“This is getting nowhere” Yuri muttered and hid his head in his hands.

“Oh, it sure is getting somewhere Yuri” Jessica and Tiffany growled at the same time.

“Oh mother of goguma, help me!”


At lunch time, Tiffany followed Yuri everywhere, which she found annoying.

“Quit it will yah! Why do you keep following me around? Aren’t you tired?” Yuri asked angrily. She was trying to go to her and Jessica’s secret place without Tiffany seeing.

“What’s wrong with that?” Tiffany smiled innocently.

“Stop following me!” Yuri tried again.

“Why? I am your fiancée after all.” Tiffany questioned bitterly.

“Fiancée?” They both jumped a little when they heard Jessica’s gasp.

“That’s right. I’m her fiancée. You must be her new girlfriend, Jung Jessica” After Jessica heard Tiffany’s sentence, she ran away from the love of her life and her rival.

“No wait SICA!” Yuri yelled and tried to run after her girlfriend but was stopped by Tiffany.

“Why are you chasing her?”

“Because she’s my girlfriend damnit!” Yuri finally struggled out of Tiffany’s vice grip.

“Wait Sica! Let me explain!” She finally caught up with the crying girl.

“Just leave me alone! You’re already engaged! Why are you still dating me?! What am I to you? A toy? Just leave me alone!!!” Jessica screamed.

“NO, I’ll never leave you again!!” Yuri pulled Jessica closer then hugged her. “I lost you once, I’m not gonna let you go again!” She shouted.

“What about Tiffany?! Isn’t she your fiancée?!” Jessica punched and slapped Yuri’s chest, trying to get away.

“My parents forced that on me! I don’t like or love her at all! I love you!!” Yuri confessed.

Little did she know, Tiffany already caught up to them a looong time ago and heard every single thing they said.

“So you don’t like me after all. Everyone always tricks me like this! They just want my money!!! It has always been like this when everyone found out I’m the heir to both the Hwang and Kim Company! Am I just a toy to all of you people?!” She cried.

The two rivals glanced at each other for a second and nodded, as if they agreed on something. Both girls stood next to each other,

“If you have to choose between us,” Jessica began

“Who will you choose?” Tiffany continued.

“I-I don’t know” Yuri whispered and took a step back.

“CHOOSE!” Both girls yelled.

“I SAID I DON’T KNOW!” She screamed, then ran away from the two girls that had foolishly fallen in love with her.

“Don’t you dare run KWON YURI!” Jessica yelled after the running figure.

“We’ll settle this ok Jessica?” Tiffany said after she calmed down.

“Yeah, but until we do, can we be friends?” Jessica asked, holding her hand out.

“Sure, and that Kwon Yuri will pay for this... Agree?” Instead of shaking the hand, Tiffany just pulled Jessica into a hug.

“Agree,”


On the way back to her house, Yuri’s head nearly split in two. How can she choose between the two girls that she loves most?

One lived in her memory and just returned, stirring up all the emotions that seemed to died down.

The other stood by her side when she was weak and made those familiar emotions rush through her body when they’re together.

If you ask her “If they’re both dying and you can only save one person, who will you save?” She would rather die and let them both live than living but watch one of them die.


After finishing her dinner, Jessica excused herself and went to her room. She tried to do her homework but the thoughts running through her head preventing her from doing so.

‘Who will she choose? What will happen when she sees us? What will happen if she chooses me? What will Tiffany do?’ Her thoughts were interrupted when the phone rang.

“It’s for you!’ Her mom called out.

“Ok mom!” She answered then picked up the connected phone in her room. On the other end, she immediately heard a familiar cheerful voice.

“Hi Sica! How are you doing?”

“Annyeong~ Tiff! I’m fine! Why did you call at this time by the way? It’s like 11 pm already.” Jessica yawned, everything happened during the day was catching up to her.

“…”

“Hey, you’re still there Tiff?”

“I’m still here. Umm… can we meet at the park or something?”

“Sure… But wae?”

“Just come to the park. I need to talk to you about something.” Tiffany pleaded slightly.

“Kay kay! Be there in 10 mins!” Jessica said and hung up. She hurriedly grabbed her jacket and ran to the park nearby, not forgetting to inform her parents about it.


Jessica arrived exactly 10 minutes after and from after she can already see Tiffany sitting on the bench with the street light shining down on her. When she got closer, Tiffany looked up and flashed one of her eye-smile.

“Sit,” she gently said.

“Hmm… so what did you want to talk about?” Jessica asked, rubbing her hands together to get rid of the numbness from the cold.

“I just umm… wanted you to know that whoever Yuri chooses tomorrow, I still want to be your friend ^^” Tiffany looked up at Jessica. “And I also wanted you to know that I don’t really care about Yuri’s decision.”

This surprised Jessica a little bit.

“I still want to be your friend too! But why don’t you care about her decision?”

“Well… I know she’ll choose you. I mean, look at you, you’re nice and pretty and everything that is her idea type… Now look at me, I’m nothing compared to you. You’re also her childhood friend. So why am I even bother competing with ya?” Tiffany sulkily added.

“Yah! You’re pretty and nice too! And how can you be so sure? I mean, I haven’t met her for like 9 years. Feelings change you know?”

“I know by the facts that she’d been avoiding me ever since you came back into her life. Our families live near each other so I always come over and play with her every day since she moved her. She was so kind and sweet but then her personality turned 180° when you appeared. She started ignoring me just to hang out with you.”

The conversation was getting more serious and you can literally see the tension in the air.

“I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean for that to happen and that Yuri also didn’t tell me anything about you. I shouldn’t have come here, I shouldn’t even exist. I brought trouble for everyone I’ve known in my life: my parents, Yuri and now even you’re suffering because of me!” Jessica spoke solemnly as tears threatened to spill.

“Don’t say that!” Tiffany raised her voice a little “You didn’t make me suffer at all. You became my first real friend. You know… before, I wasn’t always this cheerful.

When I was 13 years old, I had a lot of friends but only had one BEST friend. And you know what she did? She started going out with my first boyfriend behind my back. Both of them betrayed me and because of that, I didn’t want to become friends with anyone or date anyone until now. When I saw your cold aura, nearly identical to mine back then, I’ve decided to be your friends so no matter what happen, even if you go out with my fiancée. I will only trust you and Yuri, so Jessica can you please be my best friend forever?” Tiffany’s voice got quieter and she sounded a little desperate but Jessica understood how she’s feeling at the moment, the feeling of having no one to trust, even your own parents.

“Ok, I will be your best friend forever,” Jessica pulled the slightly sobbing girl into a hug “no matter what."


Hope you all enjoyed it~

Sorry for any grammar mistake... ^^"

Anyway.. REMEMBER TO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE BEFORE LEAVING~~~

Reply:

@IloveYULSIC2122: Hope it didn't disappointed you ^^

@mamztet: sank you ^^

@ soshiprince2122: well... maybe? ^_^'

@zweilts_lawliet: yessh! BUT... here comes troubleeeee! XD

 

Ps: sooooz for the twist? ^^'