Emotions run wild

Trapped in time

Hey readers~ next chap.'s here ^^

And like always enjoy reading~


*Ding Dong*

The lunch bell went off and students rushes to the canteen to get their lunch. But not Jessica, she just grabbed her lunch and strolled out of the room calmly. Finally, she ended up at the school’s roof top. Spotting a bench nearby, she sat down and peacefully enjoy her meal. But all happy things come to an end as a familiar voice was heard.

“What are you doing here?” Yuri sat down in the spot next to her.

“Eating my lunch, what else? And it doesn’t concern you!” Jessica spatted but she didn’t really mean it, she was just confused because of the new sensation she has when she’s with Yuri.

“Same reason, do you like the silence?” Yuri asked again.

“Why can you just leave me alone, Kwon?” Jessica coldly replied, hoping the coldness will calm her fast beating heart.

“Do you hate me that much? If you do, how can you still remember my name?” Yuri cheekily replied, not one bit affected by her coldness.

“I always remember the names of the people I hate, so that I can stay away from them.” Jessica lied, not wanting the other girl to know that she had been on her mind for the whole lesson.

‘She’s kinda cute… But I’m 18 years old for crying out loud! I can’t like her! And she’s a SHE! Beside, who would like a freak that is 3 years older than what they look like? How will I get on with my life? No one will like me ever again! Why is this happening to me?!’

Jessica thought but she wasn’t aware that she suddenly shouted out loud.

“Um… are you ok?” Yuri asked, genuinely worried and was surprised to see tears streaming down the ice princess’s face.

“Just leave me alone, please” Jessica whispered desperately and ran away without looking back, all the stress is finally catching up to her.

“Fine with me!” Yuri angrily yelled back, even though she’s not sure if the other girl will hear her. “Gosh, what’s her problem? And why doesn’t she remember me? Am I nothing to her?” she mumbled to herself but was interrupted as the bell rang again.

She made her way back to the classroom, thinking Jessica will be there but only an empty seat greeted her.

‘Is she really that mad at me? Wait, why is she still 15 years old? No, don’t tell me she had the same disease… Why is she here anyway? I guess this really is fate after all… But she promised to be my friend forever and that she’ll remember me but… Why was she so cold to me?’ thousands of questions was running through her head at the same time make she felt like it could explode into pieces anytime soon.


After class dismissed, Yuri went back to her house with a heavy heart. She hoped that Jessica would come tomorrow because even though they’re only separate for a short time, she missed her childhood friend already. Once again, her thought were flooded by Jessica and after whispering

“Please remember me” she drifted off to her Sica-land.


As for Jessica, she went home but was the same with Yuri, her mind is with a certain someone. That someone is the girl that messed up with her feelings like no one ever had before, she even cried in front of this girl, and she never cry after Yuri left before, not that she remember that…

‘What’s her problem? Why does she keep following me around? Why am I such a freak magnet? But why does she look so familiar? I’ll have to do some investigating around here’ Jessica stopped thinking about Yuri when she heard her mom’s voice.

“We’re home!”


As she walked to school, a chant kept repeating in her head.

‘Please don’t let me run into that annoying girl again. Please don’t let me run into that………..’

*Bam!* and for the second time in two days, she was thrown back.

“Sorry” the girl said. It was Yuri, it seems like she had ran into her again. =_=”

“Come on! Do you have to crash into me every time we meet? You are such an annoying person!” Jessica screamed.

“Geez, I already said sorry. What else do you want a kiss? As much as the offer tempts me but if you haven’t notice, we’re late again!” Yuri teased, puckering her lips as if she will actually kiss Jessica.

“Who would want a kiss from you?! And I think you need to replace that cheap watch of yours, its only 7:50 so we still have heaps more time before class start…” Jessica stood up with the help of Yuri.

“Yah! Everyone want to kiss me, mind you! And this watch is not cheap either!” Yuri replied back and their endless and pointless argument began once again as they started walking to their classroom.

‘What happened to her? This isn’t the Jessica I liked and played with… She used to be so warm but now… she’s cold… what changed you, Sica’ Yuri did not show any sign of her thinking that at all and continued arguing with Jessica.

“Hey, why are they always together?” one of their classmate whispered once they entered the classroom.

“Yeah, first they came late together and now they’re walking together too.  Something fishy is going between these two” Another commented.

“Something called love~” one sang but it was loud enough for Yuri and Jessica to hear. Actually, they listened to the whole conversation with matching blushes on their faces.

“What was that? Who love who?” Jessica asked and gave the group the do-you-want-to-die expression.

“Ehehehe… no one” then they ran away in fear.

Class was pretty much the same as yesterday but Jessica didn’t eat her lunch on the roof because she really didn’t want to face Yuri after breaking down in front of her. The boys in class stared at her as if she was a piece of meat or something and she felt disturbed by it but just ended up ignoring them.

For Yuri, she went to the roof hoping she would be able to spend time with Jessica alone again and she was totally disappointed when she found no one there. It was so boring without Jessica that Yuri decided walk back down and eat her lunch in the classroom instead. She saw Jessica sitting there with boys gawking at her but the air around her clearly stated don’t-disturb-me-or-die so Yuri just sat down in his seat next to Jessica and ate her lunch in silence.


The school bell finally rang and Yuri walked back home like normal but this time, someone was following her. She opened the gates and went into a big mansion. The follower walked closer to her house.

“So this is your house huh? Nice…”

Yuri looked out from her window and was surprised at who she saw.

“You” she whispered then grinned happily afterward.

“Kwon family eh?” the figure read from the mail box in front of Yuri’s mansion.


Soz if this update is lame... seriously... I don't know what I was thinking before to write this... =_="

Anyway, hope ya all enjoyed it either way... >v<

Reply:

@igerible: haha... if Yul did tell Sica, would our ice princess believe her? XD

@yultisiclovers: lolz, Sica's parents didn't make her forget about Yul, they just didn't remind her... ^^ (still evil though ><)

@Fauzillah273: Thanx.. ^^

@Salina-ahh: keke, hope ya enjoy the story... >v<