Goodbye

Trapped in time

First chapter~

Enjoy~ ^^


For Jessica’s 13th birthday, her parent organized a party at Ice restaurant. Later on, they all went to the amusement park. Jessica was very happy but not because of the enormous amount of gifts she received but it was because Yuri was there, and also her parents of course. The atmosphere was light and happy but Yuri was surrounded by black auras and Jessica noticed this.

“Hey Yul, why are you so down? Are you ok? Are you sick or anything?” Jessica fired questions at Yuri.

“Oh,” she snapped out of her dazed stage after realizing Jessica was talking to her “It’s nothing, I’m fine and I’m not sick…” she answered, forcing a smile to reassure her worried friend.

“Liar, I know you, now tell me what really happened!” But being the stubborn girl she is, Jessica did not give up easily.

“Fine, I’ll tell… well… umm” She scratched the back of her head nervously.

“Tell me! N.O.W!”

“MyparentismovingawayandIhavetogowiththemIwillnotbeabletoseeyouagainaftermovingsoI’msad!” Yuri blurted out in one breath.

“Breathe Yul, breathe! Now tell me again, slowly and clearly this time!” Jessica patted her friend’s back seeing she was out of breath.

“My family…is moving away and I’ll have to… go with them. We will not be able to see you again so I’m sad” She explained again in a solemn voice.

“When?” Jessica asked with her head down but droplets of tears could clearly be seen falling to the ground. 

“Tomorrow.” Yuri replied hopelessly. Her friend is crying and she can’t even do anything about it…

The two stayed in silence for a while but the air around them was too uncomfortable. Finally gathered up her courage, Yuri lifted Jessica’s chin up and wiped the tears stained face.

“Hey! Stop crying!! You’ll make me cry too!!” Yuri tried but to no valid “Yah, at least let me spend my last moments with you in happiness~!!” This time, her words were interrupted when Jessica engulfed her in a hug.

“Why do you have to go? Why can’t you stay with me and be my best friends forever?” Jessica cried into Yuri’s shoulder.

“Trust me, if I have a choice, I’ll be more than happy to stay with you forever, but my parents decide everything so, I can’t do anything about it…” Yuri wrapped her arms around Jessica.

“Fine, if you really really have to go, then you have to promise me one thing!”

“Anything you want.”  Yuri tried smiled despite the tears that were threatening to fall.

“Please never forget me, promise?” Jessica pulled back then brought out her pinkie finger up.

“I promise I’ll never forget you...” Yuri brought her trembling hand up and connected their fingers. “Promise”

“Ok then~ I will let you be happy and not torture you tonight!” Sica grabbed onto her prince hand and started pulling her to different stalls. Both were having the time of their life and temporary forget the heartbreaking new from before.

After hours of playing, it was time to say goodbye, the word both of them dreaded.

“I guess this is it, it’s time for me to go… I’ll never forget you Sica, remember that… well then…Good-” Before Yuri could finish, Jessica interrupted by kissing her cheek while tip-toeing. The kissed girl’s face suddenly grew hotter and turned as red as a tomato.

“I don’t want to say goodbye, because that’s sound as if we will never meet again, so I’ll say see you later instead. And I’ll always remember you, wherever you are.” Jessica said and the tears appeared once again.

“See you later then, Sica. I’ll remember you too! Don’t you dare forget me!!”   Yuri yelled and stated jogging to her dad’s car, hoping to hide the tears and keep up her strong image in front of her princess.

As Jessica saw her best friend’s figure fading away, she dropped down to the ground and finally let out the tears she was holding back.


Soz if this chapter is too short for ya liking~ >.<

Hope ya like it~

Reply:

 @TKDXGrl: lolz... here ya go.. XD

@angeliana89: here here... ^^

@KkabYUL267: here it is... hope ya enjoyed first chap. ^^