Crash!

Trapped in time

Annyong~

Hope you all enjoy this update...^^
 


“Ugh, what time is it?” Jessica asked herself after waking up from her deep slumber.

“AHHH!!” She screamed when she saw the time on the clock which was 7:55.

“Gosh, and school start at 8:10! You’re late, you stupid sleepyhead!” She knocked her own head then ran and got ready as quick as possible.

“Hmm, looks good on me” Jessica told herself as she looked in the mirror, checking out her new uniform. (A/N: let’s pretend this is their school uniform)

She put on her shoes and with a normal pace, she strolled out of the house looking utterly relaxed, keeping true to her motto ‘Never run no matter how late you are’. Fortunately the school was close to her house so it only took her 5 mins to walk there.

Looking at her watch to check the time again, it read 8:15 and even now, she had not panic yet.

*BAM!* Jessica was thrown back by a sudden force slamming onto her.

“Ouchie” She squealed as her back made contact with the solid ground.

“Omo! I’m so sorry!!! I wasn’t looking properly!!!” a husky voice said in English. When Jessica looked up, she saw a girl pulling herself off of the ground. After that, she helped Jessica to stand up as well.

“Are you ok?” the girl asked, flashing Jessica a worried smile.

“I’m fine, no thanks to you” Jessica said with her broken Engrish but her reply was laced with sarcasm.

“Geez, I said sorry didn’t I? Hey wait, you can’t speak English pretty well, are you Korean?” the girl switched to Korean when she spoke the last sentence.

“Aish, whatever, and yes I’m Korean. Is my English really that horrible?” Jessica sent out one of her icy glare.

“Ani ani, you just have the same accent that I had when I first moved here so I take a guess. I didn’t mean to offend you.” The girl replied nervously after seeing Jessica’s weapon.

“Ok then, wait have I seen you before?” Jessica asked, staring at the girl.

“Uh, no, I think you’ve mistaken me for someone else. Anyway, have you realized that we’re both late now?” the girl asked and started walking into the school with Jessica following behind.

“Well nah, thanks for stating the obvious.” She replied sarcastically once again.

“Sheesh, are you always like this? What class are you in by the way?” the girl rolled her eyes a little bit.

“Class 9B, what about you?” Jessica answered but suddenly she noticed something. She was being waaaaay too comfortable with a girl who she just met and barely knew! What’s wrong with her?

“Really? Me too.” The girl excitedly replied. “I guess this is destiny huh?” she mumbled after that.


When they entered the classroom, everyone was staring at them as if they killed someone while the teacher stopped writing and also stared at them and after a while, she spoke up. (A/N: Let’s just pretend that they go to an elite Korean school in New York, and they all speak Korean here…)

“Jessica Jung and Kwon Yuri, are those your names?” judging by her tone of voice, saying that she was pissed is just an understatement.

“I’m Kwon Yuri” the girl, Yuri scratched the back of her head nervously.

“And I’m Jessica Jung” Jessica coldly replied, not at least one bit scared of the angry teacher in front of them.

“Ok, chose your seats and don’t be late next time.” The teacher shivered out of no-where.

Looking around for any table left, the two girls noticed that there was only one table left in the back corner of the classroom. They sighed, knowing they’ll have to sit next to each other. As they walk to their table, most of the girls in class were staring at Yuri while the boys were staring at Jessica, in both admiration and want.

“Oh lookie here, only the first day and you’re famous already, Jessica-shii” Yuri teased with a smirk on her face.

“Shut up, you’re not any better, beside, it’s none of your business anyway.” And the ice princess surfaced.

“Aish, you don’t have to be so cold.” The tanned girl shook slightly, as if she was really cold but Jessica just ignored her and sat down in her seat.

The teacher got on with the teaching but a certain someone was not paying attention and looked out of the window instead.

‘Kwon Yuri, I swear I heard that name before, grr why can’t I remember it now?” Her thought was broken when the teacher smacked the table with her ruler.

“Concentrate please, Ms Jung”

 To not get caught again, Jessica decided to stare at the whiteboard. Her seatmate on the other sneaked a peek at her every then and now.

‘Jessica, huh? I thought we promised to never forget each other… Heh, maybe I did promise to remember you, but I didn’t say anything about remind you about who I am when we meet again. It’s your fault for not remembering me… You really do look beautiful now that you’ve grown up, as I predicted.’

“Really?” Jessica asked with her poker face intact.

“Huh? What really?” Yuri looked back down at her book, pretending to write down some note but in reality, she just wanted to hide her blushing face.

“Ha, you said that I look beautiful, should I be flattered?” a red hue made its’ way onto Jessica’s cheeks. Apparently, the other girl had whispered that part out loud, only that part.

“I was thinking about something else.” Yuri scribbled on her note book, not noticing the blushing girl next to her.

“What does that ‘something’ has to do with me to make you stare at me like that?” Jessica logically asked a trick question.

“Oh did I? My neck was just hurting to I had to turn your way, don’t tell me you think everything is to be about you?” Yuri countered back smartly, thanking her brain for coming up with a believable excuse in such short notice.

“OUCH!” She then yelled when Jessica kicked her leg hard under the table. The whole class turned their attention to the two.

“Is there anything you would like to share with us Ms. Kwon?” the teacher glared.

“A-aniyo” she shuttered and the class continued.

“What was that for?!” Yuri whispered harshly, still rubbing her pained leg.

“Nothing, just felt like stretching my leg and yours just got in the way” was the innocent reply.

“Why you!?” and their heated glaring contest began with Yuri’s trying to get her revenge by kicking Jessica back but the latter will also kick back which slowly became a kicking war between them two.


 Reply:

@igerible: they did! can you read my mind or something? O_O lolz jks jks >v<

@yultisiclovers: kekeke... parents always play some kind of evil roles in yulsic story eh? XD

@iHeartToad: here it is~!! >v<

@angeliana89: lolz... i have no ideal... maybe... ^^ and thanx! >v<