You knew?...Why!?...BAM!!!

Trapped in time

Yooo~ Next chap. is here~

Hope ya liked the first chapter... ^^

Anyway.. enjoy reading~


Ever since Yuri moved away, Jessica didn’t want to be friends with anyone else because she was afraid that they would leave her like Yuri did. Even at her school, everyone called her ‘Ice princess’. Every boy in school fallen for her beauty but each time they confess, the answer will always be the same “No”. When she caught them staring at her, she gave them her icy glares and that caused everyone to slowly distance themselves from her.

Everyday were the same, at school, Jessica will always get so bored to the point where she will fall asleep in every lesson. Adding to that, she already knew what the teachers were trying to explain anyway.

You see, her parents hired special teachers for her so she could study at home because when Yuri left, she never set foot outside until her parents decided that it was enough and forced her to go to school.

When she got home, all she could think of was Yuri.


On her 17th birthday, she went to school like every other day. When no one greeted her in class, it didn’t sadden nor surprise her because no one knows when her birthday is anyway. Sitting down in the table in the corner, Yuri entered her thought once again.

‘How is she? What’s she doing now? Did she forget me? Why didn’t she call?’

*Ding dong*

The school bell broke Jessica’s train of thought. She didn’t want to get home soon so she took the longest way possible. Once she reached her house, a frustrated sigh left because it is one of the places that remind her of Yuri. They used to play here all the time.

“How was school today, Jessica?” Her dad asked and pulled her into a hug.

“Boring, as usual.” She groaned, freeing herself from him.

“Hey! You shouldn’t be like this! It’s your birthday! Go and get ready, we’re going out for dinner tonight! Tell your mom too honey, you know how long she take…” Her father joked, trying to light up the heavy, uncomfortable air.

“No thanks, I won’t be having dinner tonight. You can still go with mom though” Jessica replied as politely as she could.

“Nonsense, you have to, it’s your birthday! Come on, go get change!” He said half joking half serious this time.

“No birthdays will be the same without HER!” Jessica yelled then ran up to her room, leaving her dad behind surprised. Jessica closed the door with so much force that the noise echoed through-out her house.

Throwing her bag into a corner, she slammed herself onto the bed then buried her face in the pillow and cried her heart out. The tears continued to escape until sleep got to her. Even then, a lonesome tear would rolls down her cheek once in a while.


Jessica rubbed her eyes as she sat up, loud but muffled voices could be heard from downstairs. As curiosity got the better of her, she went out of her room with careful steps and slowly advanced to the source of the noise. In the living room, she saw her parents arguing.

“It was because you spoiled her! You allowed her to meet that Yuri girl even after you know that he will leave sooner or later!” Her dad shouted.

“Oh so it’s my fault now is it??!! You knew that too, but did you stop Jessica from meeting Yuri? NO!” Her mom shouted back, not realizing that someone was listening to their conversation.

“W-what?” Jessica muttered.

Mr and Mrs Jung turned around to see their daughter in her shocked stage, hands over and sadness in her eyes.

“Why didn’t you tell me she was going away?!” She screamed but suddenly, it was as if her legs gave out as her body come crashing down. A loud bang emitted when her head came in contact with the wall behind her.

“JESSICA!” both of her parents yelled in panic. They immediately ran to her and saw blood staining the carpet below. Her dad called the ambulance while her mom hugged her lifeless body.


“Is my daughter going to be ok?” Mrs Jung asked the doctor when he got out of the emergency room.

“Your daughter is fine, but I have bad news for you. She has a disease.” He pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.

“W-what disease? I though you said she’s fine” Mr Jung replied angrily and grabbed the doctor’s shirt collar.

“Please calm down Mr Jung. Now I would appreciate it if you let go of me” the doctor said and swatted his hands away. “Like I said before, your daughter is fine. The disease that she has is called Shockencious (A/N: Totally made up… there’s no such disease =_=”). It occurred when something shocking or depressing happened. She will be unconscious for a long time until she decides to wake up. When your daughter is unconscious, her body’s systems will be shut down completely as if she died but her heart will still beat, keeping her alive. Because of the shutdown, her appearance will remain as it is now and she might forget the person she loves most.”

“What do you mean by ‘until she decides to wake up? What if she stays like that forever?! What happened to other patients who had this disease before? Did they wake up?” Mr Jung yelled again.

“There’s nothing we can do about when she wakes up, it’s up to her to decide. There’s only 2 patients that had this disease in the pass, one woke up after two years but died after meeting his loved one. Apparently, she got this disease also and coincidentally, she went unconscious the same time that he did. So I’m guessing that somewhere on this planet, your daughter’s loved one will also go unconscious. But it all might be coincidence.” The doctor explained but was cut off by a nurse running up to him and telling him something about another emergency. “I have more patients to attend, excuse me” with that, he ran off.

“Why is this happening to our daughter?” Mrs Jung sobbed.

“Don’t worry honey, she’ll be fine, the doctor said so himself.” Mr Jung patted his wife’s back gently.


Annyong~ hope u enjoyed it... ^^

Wow~... so much subscribers!!! yay!!!

b-but!!! not much comment... >.<

Remember to comment and subscribe XD

Ps: You know what's funny? I wrote the 'ice princess' part and 'icy glare' before even knowing about SNSD let along knowing that Jessica's an ice princess, coincidence much?  ^^

Reply:

@igerible: kekeke... they'll always be in each other's life no matter where they are.. ^^

@figueroai:here.. hope you liked it... :D

@KkabYUL267: keke... you're welcome and... soz? ^^