What is love.

Remember

{Hyoyeon's POV}

I didn't know he liked me. I confessed to him today and it felt surreal. Of course, I acted happy when seeing Sehun to get it clear that I knew he did not like me. What have I done? I hurt his feelings but yet.. yet he's so brave to give it all to me, endure the pain and put on a smile. Oh, how could I do such stuff ? In two weeks, I'll be gone and I'll never see him again. Do I like him? Like.. really like him? After all, he's too good for me. Why must my family be so messed up? I just can't bear that thought.. Him wanting me and me wanting him but there's this barricade between us.

I like him alot.

///////////////////////////

*Beep*

Meet me outside now. -K.

/////////////////////

I looked outside my window where the rain is hitting my window softly. It was starting to drizzle and it created a nice soft breeze in the humid night. I opened the door that led to my balcony and looked outside. I saw Kris right below my balcony, waving. I rushed down, opened the door to the pouring rain and swiftly grabbed him inside and ran upstairs while pulling him behind.

"Just what do you think you're doing?" I screamed at him, amused.

" I came here to see you. " 

"For what? And how did you know where I lived?" I questioned him while settling myself on my bed. 

"I decided that.. if in two weeks you're leaving.. then maybe I'll leave a memory for you."

My heart clutched at the words as I gazed at his sincere eyes. His beautiful brown eyes softened at my gaze and he sat beside me. His arm pulled me to his body, my hair. All I could hear was his breathing and the beating of his heart. Slowly, both my arms embraced him tightly. I closed my eyes and concentrated on our rythm together. Our breathing were almost the same. Our heartbeats were monotonous but still, it felt as if we are one.

This is how it is supposed to be like.

 

Love. Infactuation. This is how it is like.

 

"Hyoyeon, I think I'm in love with you. " Kris voiced out so suddenly. 

Still keeping my eyes closed, I replied the same. Both of us layed down on my bed, just there, cuddling each other as the rain pattered outside. The window was cracked open by just a little bit, allowing the wind to keep my room slightly cold so that both of us cuddled closer for warmth. 

"Don't move, please." Kris whispered into my ears. His finger then slowly traced my face. Slowly, his finger flew through my eyelids, as if a painter at work. I stiffened like marble as he carresed my cheeks. "You're beautiful, Kim Hyoyeon. Do you know that?" his question rang in my ears. Nothing mattered now. He had called me beautiful. I slowly shook my head."Well you are, and none can compete. I've seen you in your school clothes, your home clothes, now in your pyjamas, your hair tied, messed, braids and all.. yet you're still the same beautiful girl." I opened my eyes and he was still looking at me with his autum eyes. 

"You're the best thing that's happened to me in quite a while." I said, my voice coming out slightly hoarse. He smiled as he hushed me while still me with his hand. Out of the blue, my tears flowed out of my eyes. Not because I'm leaving in two weeks, not because I'm going to miss him but because this will never happen again, with him. His thumb then wiped away my tears as I slowly drifted off to sleep in his arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahhh omg. I just realized a mistake that I did. hyoyeon is supposed to go to america and not to a school somewhere in the honam line! I'm so sorry, guys! Arrgh damn it. forgive me nae? oh yeah, the title has no link whatsoever but i just love that song! and also because i have no other idea as to put what as the title. oh well, i'm still an amateur writer, so bare with my unkempt stories! ><