Her dad

Remember

I woke up still in class, groggy and still dizzy. Class had ended and the usual people who stayed behind were chattering among themsleves. Three of us were part of the 'Stay-Behinds'. These people usually chat or decorate the class with whatever pretty little things they found along some random shop. Baek , Kai and me are just those boys who put their legs up on the desk and listen to music, shaking their feet to the beat. I glanced around , trying to make the spinning walls stop. That girl.. Suddenly, everything came washing back to me. Hyoyeon. She's from the class beside mine. If I go now, I'd have a chance to talk to her. Stumbling, I jog/ran towards the class next to me.

The class was almost empty. Except for the 'Stay-Behinds'. Great. I knocked on their door ad was greeted by a rather plum girl. 

"Umm, is Hyoyeon here?" I asked , knowing the answer. The girl looked behind her and replied with a no. "Where is she?" I asked again. 

"Dance class. Probably." the girl then slammed the wooden door to my face. I knew it. I knew she was a dancer. I hesistated for a moment before running to my destination : Dance room.

 

The loud music from the speakers caused the windows to vibrate. I cupped my hand as I peered in the room. There she was. She had strong moves , dancing to a hip-hop rythm. I fascinated how she is confident and not like those girls who giggle and hide their faces as if anyone's watching. Damn , was she good.

tumblr_m3vcaqmqtn1r6q11qo18_r1_250.gif

I hesistated for a moment before pushing the cold door to come inside the room. The music flooded my ears and I knew the rythm almost instantly. It was Turn Up The Music by Chris Brown. I loved that song. The song then came to an end and I just had to applaud. Hyoyeon grabbed a towel and wiped her sweat from her face before turning around.

"Ah! Omo.." Hyoyeon shrieked, startled at my presence. 

"Chosong hamnida. " I apologized. " Uhh.. are you Hyoyeon?"

She nodded before asking " Do I know you?"

" Aniyo .. I'm Kris, anyway." I replied, bowing a little.

"Ohh. Arraseo. You must be one of Kkamjo-- I mean , Kai's friends, right?"

" Nah , it's okay. We call him Kkamjong, too. Yup , I am."

What came next was the most cutest shy smile I had ever seen. Infact, I was officially mesmerized. Just then, I heard the door click close. Hyoyeon's smile faded and she bowed. I turned around to meet a man who seem to be in the likes of the late 40-year old group. Regardless, I bowed too. 

" 'Yeon-ah, do not be late for tonight's dinner , arraji? " The man's gruff voice filled the silence. I looked up, wanting to greet this man who might just be my future father-in-law. The man's cold eyes gave me a glare before looking back at Hyoyeon. "Remember , 'Yeon. " Then, the man left. I puffed up my cheeks before blowing the air out. Hyoyeon apologized , swaying her arms back and forth.

" I'm sorry . My appa is really strict with the people I meet . Sorry , ne. "

"It's okay. You should get back to your dance practice anyway. But umm.. can I get your phone number?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sooo.. how was it guys? Lmao sorry for any typos. I wanna say a big thank you for all the subscribers! I shall thank you all with a HyoKris story break, ne? Hahah. Gamsahamnida~ :D

Can you guys do me a favor by liking my comment at this link? My comment is under the name 'Nur Sahira' . Tyvm :) 

https://www.facebook.com/teensmag?ref=stream&refid=17&_ft_=fbid.434514846612922