Another Dude.

Remember

*Bleep*

Kris : Hi. I was wondering if maybe you would like to walk to school with me tomorrow.

*Bleep*

Hyoyeon : Sure. Meet you at the bus-stop near the noodle stall at Block 76.

 

OOOHHHYEAHHH ! I wonder what I should wear tomorrow. I opened my door that lead to a walk-in-closet which was cluttered with Gucci and H&M clothes. Gucci? Hahah , yeah. Hmm.. what about this? I took out a Whiz Originals white shirt with black sleeves. Pair it with skinny denim jeans and I'm good to go. I grabbed the clothes and placed them neatly on my dressing table. Shoes! Oh yeah! I quickly rushed to the end of my closet and kneeled down, scrutinizing the shoes that I've bought with my former room-mate, Tao. Yes! Got it. I pulled out green high-cut Chuck Taylors and placed them beside my dressing table. Now, I can rest in peace. Hahah.

{The next day...}

My footsteps crunched on the gravel road as I trudged to the bus-stop located a mere three metres away from me. I checked my watch. I was ten minutes earlier. I settled myself on the alloyed bench while waiting for her. The cold breeze teased my hair and shook the leaves of a nearby tree. 

My stomach was then occupied by butterflies--NO.-- bumblebees as I saw my beautiful 'Yeon crossing the street and making her way to me. She had let her hair down and she was wearing a blue varsity jacket with printed leggings and blue sneakers. She looked so beautiful today.

"Good morning. " I greeted her, biting my lip to control my grin from making me look like a complete idiot. She smiled shyly , returning the response. " Let's go now?" I asked, extending my arm forward to signal her to go first. She nodded as both of us walked side by side.

We chatted happily on our way to school but she kept replying her texts on her phone. Must be her good ol' man at home, I thought. The sun rose up the sky, making the sky an amazing azure blue. The wind ran in Hyoyeon's hair oh-so perfectly, you could mistake her for an angel. As we were reaching school, I noticed she got happier. People were streaming in school and the usual teachers and prefects were at their stations, picking out students with their earpieces still on and short skirts. But why..? Why is she happy? Mustering up my courage, I finally asked her. " Why are you so happy early in the morning?" 

" Oh.." She blushed at her own thought. " Someone's waiting for me at school."

" Really? Who is it? " I asked as we entered the school compound and into the canteen.

I stayed put on the ground while my eyes stayed on her as she walked forward.

" My boyfriend. He's Sehun." I could hear her voice replying my question. I looked up, seeing her run into the open arms of this SeHun kid. Apparently, this kid here was my former schoolmate. Oh Sehun.  And this Sehun kid is grinning at me and squeezing my 'Yeon.

My mouth went agape, my anger steaming, my sadness trying to flow out. I smiled at the unsightly pairing as I clenched my fist and took a step forward.

 

Oh Sehun. I will get yo .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So how was it guys? Do you want to see what Kris looks like in his Whiz Originals shirt? Just so you guys know, chapter 5 is going to be a story break. The story break will be dedicated to you all (; with Kris facts , Hyoyeon facts, songs that you would consider listening while reading this story and limited pictures too, i hope :) oh yeah, who here has an rp account? :)