Revenge?

Remember

"She's beautiful, right?" Sehun asked me, while both of us waited for Hyoyeon to collect her food.

"More than that." I simply answered, gritting my teeth. I could just punch him already. As Hyoyeon made her way to us, I simply stood up, pushed my chair in and left to join Baek and Kai. I did not dare to look into her eyes as mine were already fogged up. 

"Ugh." I groaned. I sat down beside Baek and covered my face while sulking. 

"What's wrong?" Baek asked. Kai then tapped Baek's shoulder and pointed to the back. Hyoyeon should be happy by now..since I'm gone. Ugh. Sehun. Of all the other people in Earth? Oh.. History books to you too then. Just when I was swallowing myself in self-pity, there was a light tap on my shoulder. It was Hyoyeon. She bent down and asked me if I'm okay. 

"I'm fine. Just go eat your food."

" Talk to me later, okay?" She replied simply before going back to join Sehun. Who am I kidding? Sehun's a nice kid and he's cute, too! How bad can my life already be? 

 

////

 

After school has ended, I stayed in class without moving a single muscle. I stared into space, thinking back all the moments when 'Yeon dear seemed to be mine. 

"Hey." I turned to the left where I saw Hyoyeon. She looked worried, that's for sure. She took a chair and placed it next to me and sat down. 

" Mind telling me what happened, oppa?" She quizzed me.

" I.. I'm jealous, okay? I like you, Hyoyeon. I like you." I said before sliding down my chair and crossing my arms.

She kept silent. Inside, I was actually raging. But what came after that, changed it all.

" I like you too. I have to be with Sehun because my family tradition's like that. If you're not rich, you can't marry me. And.. it's also like an arranged marriage too. I'm really sorry. " 

" You like me?" 

" Alot. Can I tell you something? ... I'm transferring schools. "

"Where to?"

" In Sehun's school. Near the Honam line. In two weeks. "

"Can I at the very least, send you off? "

Her eyes were b with tears as she nodded. I reached out and wiped her tears off her face. 

Then she finally concluded, saying " It just to not be with the one you love. "
 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay. so.. what do you guys think will happen? :P Next chapter's a story break. I hope you guys will enjoy it ^-^