Hangover

Remember

The dizziness of yesterday's party rang in my  head. The cafeteria was two times noisier than usual. I was clinging on to Kai who was clinging on Baekhyun. Both I and Kai were drunk and intoxicated by the booze we drank yesterday night. From  the side, I could see Baekhyun's grin as both of us trailed behind him like a kid's choo-choo train. Baekhyun then took my arm and slung it over his shoulder, guiding me to a stall. 

"Over here, Kai." Baekhyun called over his shoulder as a wobbly Kai stumbled in his step. I rested my head on Baekhyun's shoulder while waiting for the queue to snake forward. Trying to keep my bloodshot eyes open while my head was ringing is a really hard work. My tongue felt dry like sandpaper , my throat, ready to puke whenever I cannot endure the nausea boiling in the pits of my stomach. The girl infront of me had nice-looking hair, blonde and smooth. She was giggling with her girl-friend, a curly-haired brunette named.. Sooya? Oh wait.. it's Sooyoung. I did not mean to eavesdrop but the queue was so long I was getting bored. The blonde-haired girl was named Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon. Wow, that's a nice name. She was pretty , no, beautiful, too.

"Baekhyun-ah. Tell the ahjumma I want soup , ne?" I mumbled. He nodded. I continued observing this girl who magically seemed so light on her feet. She must be a dancer, or is it just my eyes ? She spoke with clear hangul to the stall vendor, oredering her ramyun. Then, she took the  bowl and swiftly turned and walked away carefully but quickly. Her friend passed by me and slowly made her way to the table where Hyoyeon was sitting. I stood against the wall, waiting for Baekhyun and Kai. Kai did not drink as much as I did and he did not have such a bad headache. Mainly because he was a dancer and that made his immune system like titanium. I massaged my temples, hoping this headache and blurry sight would go away, so that I can take a good look at this Hyoyeon girl.

I slowly spooned the warm soup into my mouth, swallowing the slightly tasteless concoction. Baekhyun was chomping on his ddukboki beside me and Kai was drinking a bottle of water infront of me. I looked around, trying to find Hyoyeon, but she was gone. 

"Yah, who are you looking for?" Kai asked me , suddenly looking perked up. Baekhyun was eyeing me while still shoving ddukboki in his mouth. 

"No..Nobody. Just some exercise for my neck." I lied, but seeing that it was penetrating through the real reason.

Kai smirked. "I know that look anywhere. Just who is it?" Baekhyun chimed , his cheeks full of the noodles he half-chewed.

"Hyoyeon." I mouthed. Kai gasped. Well, of course Kai would know her. They're both dancers and dancers have their own group and whatever not. Slowly, Kai's expression turned into a cheeky grin. " You like her?" I smiled. 

 

"She's beautiful."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Soooo . How was it ? KRISSSSS <3 Hahah.  Kaiiii <3 Lol. Maybe I should include photos in this fic? I don't know. Comment lol.