Sports Festival! YEAY! ... Great! More surprises! (Part 3)

Gang Fights, Complicated Love and Pointless ing! (HIATUS)

L.Joe's P.O.V

Yurae came out in a cute yellow one piece simwear.

The annoucer lined up the 2 contestants near the pool.

Everyones eyes followed Yurae. Then I gazed at the other contesant.

At first I didnt recognise her... but then...

Those shiny brown orbs...

I clentched my fist. ~~~~~ seemed to noticed my 'unsual', innaproriate behavior with her eyes full with worried and concern.

"Gwenchana?" she asked.

"Mmm..." My head lowered and she furrowed her eyebrows.

------

No one's P.O.V

"On your marks, get set GOO!!" Mc Boom and Jung Juri the guest hosts of the Nopeung Seongchwi annual sports festival announced.

(A/N: Is that mc boom keke? BUT LOL AT YOUR UMMA.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I'll finish it off keke just because I'm in a good mood! but you do whatever I dont finish kay? ^^

BBBLLLUUUEEE!!!~~~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

L.Joe POV

At the sound of the announcer's voices' yelling GO! The two jumped in and swam lke some kind human speedboat...

Their fast...REAL FAST...

Yurae was leading first, followed by Chohee.

A crowd of people were shouting for Yurae, about half the crowd were screaming for her to go faster. ~~~~~'s voice ruled over everyone elses'. She's like a crazed mom urging,no forcing, her kid to win...

Its scary...

The other half of the crowd were cheering for the queenka. Wolf whistles and "COME ON QUEENKA HOLD ONTO YOUR TITLE!" were being shouted at her form the sidelines, cheering her on. She may be a brat but she knows how to swim.

 I didn't look at her...It's not like I wanted too either.

I snapped out of my daydream and continued cheering for our Yurae I waved my arms about and screamed at the top of my lungs. Tae and Kangmi were there holding banner's up reading 'FIGHTING!' and 'WIN! WIN! WIN! WIN!'. 

"IT'S THE LAST LAP!" The MC's announced, Juri made her signature 'Pig Face' to cheer the girls on but it just made everyone hold on to their stomach laughing, including me. If you saw it you would of probably died too.

After that ridiculous gag everyones attention were on the two girls. Yurae was swimming as fast as she could, but Chohee quickly caught up and went ahead of her claiming her title once again.

"THE WINNER IS PARK CHOHEE!"

"DAMMIT!" Tae screamed, followed by Kangmi who scrunched up her 'Fighting' poster, Changjo, ~~~~~ and me were equally disappointed. She just had to enter this year! 

A crowd of about ten boys raced over to where Chohee was and helped get out of the pool, wrapped a towel around her and followed her into the changing rooms. s. 

On the other hand a crowd of about 30- 50 boys were racing over to where Yurae was, they showered her with y compliments and pedo questions One of them even nearly toouched her *ahem* chest. As predicted Tae beat about 5 of the boys up, causing the rest scatter and get lost.

As expected from her, she dragged Yu to the changing rooms and locked the door.

"Well...ONTO MY SPORT!" Kangmi ran to who-knows-where and left Changjo, ~~~~~ and me.

"What is her sport anyway?" I asked.

"Its badminton. That kid always go crazy at every match she has, its like she picks up a bat and turns into a monster. I think she's partnering with Lee Taehoon." Changjo answered.

"Taehoon ssi? He wasn't in form today...Teacher said he had the flu." I answered.

"SO WHO'S GOING TO BE HER PARTNER?! SHE CANT COPETE WTHOUT ONE!" ~~~~~ squealed.

( Okay you continue now! *WAITS* *WAITS AGAIN* *WAITS EVEN MORE* Y U NEVR REPLY KEKE? TT - TT )

We all looked at each other and ran to the badminton court and looked for Kangmi. She was stretching next to the fence, when she saw us she waved at us.

We ran to her to tell her what was happening. Sigh, here comes the WTF's...

"Kangmi...*PANT*....we just....*PANT*....came....to *PANT*...L.Joe you tell her...WHEW!" Changjo finally passed out on the floor breathing heavily, he may have muscles but his stamina is just meh.

"Umm... Taehoon won't be able to be your partner today KangMi he has a flu and-"

"WHAT?!" she screamed, we knew she was going to act like this, she dosen't like anything to mess up in her plans.

"Kangmi listen...he has a flu-"

"I DONT FRICKING CARE IF HE'S GOT THE FLU! WHO'S GOING TO PLAY WITH ME NOW? HUH?!"

Frustrated, she stomped over to the announcer and told him what happened...

Me, Changjo and ~~~~~ shrugged and headed to the ice cream stall.

 

KangMi POV

I told the announcer what happened and he said he'll get me a replacement 20 minutes before the match.

WEA? WAE TAEHOON? URRGHH!

I sat on the bench and took my iPod out and listened to some Infinite, they always manage to take my stress away with their awesome music.

~OOH! SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK! OOH!~

I sat there for about half an hour and found my self to have slept the whole time.

I quickly stood up and looked for my racket. Man, where the heck is it? AND my new partner? I tried to look for it but failed. AISH! Where could it be?!

"Here."

I heard a deep voice, I immediately looked up and saw a tall, masculine figure in front of me. He was holding a racket while wearing a P.E uniform and a white hoodie. He had broad shoulders, muscular legs, and strong looking arms...all perfect for badminton.

Is he my partner?

"Thanks, who are you?" I stood up from my crouched position and looked him in the eye. In an instant I knew who this guy was. Even behind his glasses and hood, I could easily remember who this person is.

The person who I didn't normally talk too but knew that he was one of my closest gang members. The person that taught me how to play badminton in the first place.

"T-T-Taehun...o-oppa?"

"Nice too see you again."

I stared at him...he hasn't changed or aged even a bit. After meeting Minwoo and now meeting Taehun oppa...I knew the 'others' are close behind. Lets see, Kwanghee, Taehun, Kevin, Siwan and Heechul oppa's I dont mind. But the rest make me sick to the bone.

1. Dongjun will do anything to anyone to get his hands on money. Even if it means stealing rom his own family. Cheapskate. PLUS. He broke Tae's heart.

2. Junyoung is just an evil bastard that denies any relation to his parents. One of the reasons why he's a phsycopath. Did I mention that he killed a cat without looking once?

3. Minwoo is just a lieing cheat. Nuff said. I really could go on forever.

"Hello? Earth to KangMi?" he waved his hands in my face making that cute pufferfish face he always does. I flinched and felt my cheeks redden. This guy has a habit of making girls feel nervous.

"Y-yeah...Are you my partner oppa? Are you in the other school? The other members must be here too right? Why did you come suddenly? I thought the group already disbanded? Why are you here? Have you been okay? You haven't been fighting have you?"

 

Taehun POV

She showered me with questions that I didn't know how to answer. I ruffled her hair like always used too when she was just a naive child. I miss those times.

"C'mon, no time for that. The match is starting, do your best okay? Just like I taught you."

She gave me a dunbfounded why-didnt-you-answer-my-question- look. I pushed her to the court to get ready for the first match. Let's see watcha got, kid.

 

~~~~~ POV

We left KangMi to sort out her problems by herself, she might throw Chango into a river to release her anger just like last time...

Me, Changjo and L.Joe were happily and eating our ice creams. L.Joe seemed to enjoy his ice cream the most, he was smiling with both is eyes and his lips...

*So cute...* I thought. Even I was suprised at what I just said in my head! I ignored it and continued to my ice cream worriedly. Things like that always pop in my head at random moments everytime L.Joe's around.

Strange...Real strange...

"Should we check up on KangMi and her match?" Changjo suggested.

"Maybe not...She might still be mad and throw you in a river again."

"Oh yeah...Maybe we shouldn't..."

I laughed at both of them and their dorkiness.

(A/N: PA-PA-PA-PARAZZI! PA-PA-PA-PARAZZI! Sorry...I can't get it out of my head

TT -TT)

"Why don't we check out the boys swimming tournament?" I suggested and before they made any unreasonable and boyish remarks I interrupted them, "And, not because I wanna on them."

"Ahh, I was about to say that!" I kicked Changjo in the leg knowing he'd say something like that.

 

L.Joe POV

I frowned at how close ~~~~~ and Changjo were, his tactics are good...

I'm never going to win her this way...

I thought about how Changjo were gawking at my abs earlier this morning...Should I just take off my jacket? Maybe she dosen't like muscles...Do girls even like pecs? 

(A/N: L.Joe is really clueless on what a girl thinks and wants he's so innocent here XD)

I sighed, I looked back at the two and they were poking and playing with each other...When was the last time ~~~~~ and me did something like play around like little kids? Last time I could remember was when we were in Science class...

Why must girls have to be so hard to read?

"Okay, Okay, CHANGJO STOP! Okay, lets go to the swimming pool."

We headed over to the pool and saw loads of shirtless boys in tight trunks parading around stretching and swimming. 

WOAH! WHY DOES THAT ONE HAVE SO MUCH HAIR?!

I covered ~~~~~'s eyes to relieve her innocent eyes, she laughed at me.

Is everything I do laughable?

"It's okay L.Joe I've seen my cousins shirtless all the time! No beggie."

"Yeah, but most of your cousins are like 6!"

"Still, dont you think I can handle this?"

She took my hands off her eyes.

"HOLY MOLY! BACK ON L.JOE! BACK ON!"

She forced my hands back on her face and I laughed at her innocence.

"Hey guys. Im back."

"We never knew you were gone Changjo."

"Umm okay why are you covering her eyes for?"

"All these guys about. It stings her eyes."

"Okay, anyway. You know how Taehoon's off sick? Well, his brother Kibum's off sick as well cause he caught his flu this morning. Now nobody's going to do the male swimming competition! So I volounteered you!"

"W-WHAT?! WHY DID YOU DO THAT FOR? YOU KNOW I CANT SWIM!"

"YES! You can L.joe! I've seen you, you're really good!" I covered ~~~~~'s mouth, because she wasn't really helping me out right now...

"MMM! MHHMMM!MMMHH! MMHMHMMMMH!" ~~~~~ mumbled beneath my hand which tickled me abit.

"You heard the lady, L.Joe. You've got no choice now."

Changjo dragged me to the pool along with Kangmi. Aish, WHY CHANGJO WHY??

IM GONNA DIE! DIEEEEE!

"OOh! Looks like you've got no choice but to take your jacket off now L.Joe!"

OH GOSH. GREEEAAAAAT. -_________________________-'

I let go of ~~~~~ and took my jacket and glasses off slowly.

Here comes the teasing...

I finally took my jacket off and realized lots of people were staring blankly at me...IS IT THAT BAD!?!

 I sighed and took my position to swim. Just then I saw a swarm of girls gathering round to where I was. 

"GOOD LUCK L.JOE OPPA!"

"WIN WITH THOSE YUMMY ABS OF YOURS!"

"BEAT THOSE SCRAWNY BOYS!"

Huh? Suddenly they see you with muscles and their all over you! 

THIS DIRTY WORLD THAT ONLY GIVES LOVE TO WELL BUILT BODIES. 

TT___TT

The pistol went and I immediately jumped in the pool, as soon as I did even through the water I could here girls scream my name. 

I wonder if ~~~~~'s screaming my name...I hope she is, then I would be able to swim even faster.

 

~~~~~ POV

WOW. JUST WOW.

I know I shouldn't be ing on L.Joe he's my best friend and all but I never knew he could look so different without his glasses and those *ahem* abs...

He looks really...handsome.

AISH! WHAT AM I THINKING AGAIN?!

 

Changjo POV

I glanced over at ~~~~~ and saw her gawking at L.Joe as he swam. He was in the lead.

Maybe it was a bad idea to have let him swim...

Geez, if I take my shirt off next to him I would of looked so pityful!

I continued to watch L.Joe as he swam even faster and the girls cheered even louder.

THIS DIRTY WORLD THAT ONLY GIVES LOVE TO HANDSOME POEPLE!

He was still in the lead even next to 7 other guys. They were well behind him.

It was the last lap and L.Joe managed to get there well before the other guys. He won. HE REALLY WON. I don't know if I should be spazzing or crying right now!

"AND THE WINNER IS L.JOE!"

The girls swooned as he got out of the pool and flicked his wet pink hair.

IT WAS A REALLY BAD IDEA!

 

L.Joe POV

I made my way back to where Changjo was, he was tightly clutching onto my jacket until he saw me.

"Did I do good ~~~~~?"

She shyly nodded her head at me and turned away while handing me a towel and my jacket back. She seemed like she was afraid to look at me...What's wrong with her?

"I-Im going to go check on Kangmi and her match. B-bye you two."

She quickly walked away without looking back to congratulate me or anything...

Aish...girls are so difficult to understand!

I rubbed my hair and body and went to the changing rooms. I wonder why she acted like that?

As I was proceeding to the changing rooms a bunch of girls were following behind me.

"Umm...excuse me ladies, I need to change."

"SHOW US YOUR ABS AGAIN PLEASE OPPA!"

"My abs...?" I turned around to loom at them and they ran away squealing and giggling.

THIS WORLD IS UNFAIR. SO UNFAIR.

 

Changjo POV

I stood in the exact same spot I was when I was holding his jacket...This guys probably gonna get a fanclub by tommorow...

Maybe I should work out more? If it makes ~~~~~ nervous for no reason, then she probably lik- NO! NO! NO!

I shook my head trying to reassure myslef that was never going to happen. I hope it dosen't anyway.

 

Narrator's POV

Kangmi and Taehun won the match easily and they got to talk more after it. Taehun missed her and HyoTae alot since they both left. She told him about her unnie and Yurae and how she found a new home and stopped smoking.

"Really? She really bent an iron bar in half? That girls strength is no joke."

"Yeah! Yuyu's strength is pretty good only when she gets really pissed though."

"Ahh. I see."

"Oppa...the other's must be here too right?"

"Yup. Dongjun's participating in the 800 meter run against your school."

"DONGJUN?!" KangMi smirked HyoTae surely won't be happy about this..but this time it's time for her to meet her worst nightmare.

"Why?" Taehun asked, still puzzled.

"Cause HyoTae's running the 800 meter race too."

"NO WAY! Chincha?"

KangMi nodded. They both laughed.

"That would be reallt interesting to watch!"

"Haha, I know!"

"Keep this match a secret okay? If the others found out I'll be dead meat for not telling them."

"How did you know I was here?"

"I 'heard' from Minwoo. You should really rethink that he's really changed you know."

"Yeah, I'll think about it. See ya soon oppa."

"See ya say hi to Tae and your new family for me."

"I will."

Taehun walked off into the distance.

 

KangMi POV

I saw ~~~~~ in the corner of the field and I ran to her.

"KANGMI! Where are your sisters?"

"Probably in the field getting ready for the race."

I couldn't help but laugh at that last word. SHE'S GONNA BE SO PISSED! HA!

"Okay, c'mon let's go then. Text your oppa's to come to the field in 5."

I nodded and followed her to the field wait til I tell her about what happened today!

 

~~~~~ POV

Wait til I tell her about what L.Joe did. 

She probably won't believe me.

I wouldn't blame her, I didn't believe it at first either!

 

_____________________________________________________________________

 

I HATE YOU KEKE FOR NOT CHECKING YOUR AFF AND MAKING ME DO A CHAPTER BY MYSELF AGAIN!!

TT - TT

YOU ARE SO DOING THE NEXT ONE BY YOURSELF!