Changjo's Predicament (Short Chapter)

Gang Fights, Complicated Love and Pointless ing! (HIATUS)

*THE PRESENT*

L.Joe POV

"Hey, L.Joe how do you do this question?"

I looked at ~~~~~ and she was scratching her hair with that dubfounded look on her face everytime she can't get a question right. She really hasn't changed these past two years.

I laughed.

"Just divide x with the denomenator and add that with the answer here and then add everything together and then divide the final answer by 2. Okay?"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY? EURGH! I DONT NEED MATHS TO BE A DOCTOR!"

She threw her pencil in a fit and crossed her arms in an 'I don't care' manner. Truly a kid trapped in a teens body.

"C'mon I'll help you. Just remember what the teacher told you and interprete that in a way you can do it. It's not that hard."

"Fine. But you have to help me. This is set 2 but it's still hard as hell! It's a mystery how I didn't get into set 4!"

"Psh. No it's not! And this works easy, it's just algebra but mixed with some other stuff."

"Easy for you to say L.Joe, your in set 1 for everything except math? But look at you! You're doing these equations at full speed and even have time to spare to help me! You could easily pass the next exams but your stuck here against your own will. . . ."

*I'm not stuck here pabo, I want to be here. This is the only class that you're not with me!*   

"HUH?! Why is that number there?"

"You forgot to add it pabo"

"Ohh..then...is this it?"

"Yes! FINALLY! KIM ~~~~~ HAS FIGIURED OUT AN EQUATION!"

"SHUT UP! THE TEACHER WILL HEAR!"

"He's asleep half the lesson anyway."

We turned our gaze to the snoring teacher and laughed.

*BRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING~*

We left class and saw Hyotae, Kangmi, Yurae and Changjo running towards us, well, ~~~~~, anyways...

"UNNIIIEE! HYOTAE PUNCHED CHANGJO IN THE BA-"

"THAT'S ENOUGH YURAE! YOU PROMISED YOU WON'T TELL!"

Tae cupped Yurae's mouth and dragged her away. These girls always have something going on every morning, if it's beating somone up or biting a taecher's arm off for giving them a D it's these girls you want to speak too!

"YAH! HYOTAE, YURAE! COME BACK HERE!"

~~~~~ ran after the two that were laughing and running even faster. Sheesh, they always take ~~~~~ away from me!

"How's it going dude?" Changjo asked, ahh, I can't even look at this guy properly after what he told me yesterday!

I like ~~~~~ too... 

IT'S STILL IN MY HEAD!

"You don't need to ask how he's doing cause you can clearly see he's still a major gaylord."

I don't even need to look up to know who that person was. Kangmi.

Me and Changjo both ignored her and looked up at each other, for a proper conversation.

"A-are we still friends?" I asked sheepishly.

"WHADDYA MEAN? WE NEVER BROKE UP!"

"You guy's should be in some kind of drama for homo's or something."

"SHUT UP!"

We started walking up to the canteen for break and saw the almighty queenka...flipping her hair as she walked being followed by her 'crew'.

Eurgh, she's the only person I can't even bare to look at!

"Gosh, I hate that !"

"We all do."

We sat down at a table near the window, and oddly Kangmi sat down with us. She never used to sit with me or Changjo without Tae, Yu or ~~~~~. Frankly, she can't stand us.

"You know, It was reeeeaaaallllllyyyyyy obvious to us that you both liked ~~~~~, a retarded baboon could've worked it out. Of course unnie's too good for you guys so don't even try."

She smirked and placed her feet on the table. No manners. AT ALL.

"You never know if you actually end up with the person you like." 

 

Changjo POV

I stared at L.Joe thinking if it was really a good idea that I told him...maybe not.

No hard feelings L.Joe. But I'LL WIN ~~~~~ FOR SURE.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

By MinniePancakes.