Sports Festival! YEAY! ...Reunion?! Part 2~ (Teaser)

Gang Fights, Complicated Love and Pointless ing! (HIATUS)

Chanjo's P.O.V

Me and L.Joe walked into the guys changing rooms.

 

I bet ~~~~~ will be impressed when I show her my 'manly biceps'

 

I took my white sleve and tie off. I looked below to inspect my PECKS.

 

This HOT body took 2 years to form. I was flexing and other guys were staring at my abs, I bet they want somee.. I bet I looked like a God... keke...(A/N: *0* )

 

I looked over to my right and saw L.Joe... he took his shirt off... WTF?! HE HAS A APERFECTBODY?!

He has the full package!! abs- he has six pack?! I only have a four pack... But I gotta say.. he has a well-built body... (I AM NOT GAY!)

Good thing, me and L.Joe were the only ones in the changing rooms. 

Finally I got out of the changing rooms. L.Joe was following behind me

. "Why are you wearing a jacket? Its hot outside.... just take it off."

he stayed silent then spoke up " Well.. I don't like people seeing my body... I feel exposed... "

...

WHAT THE ...FUDGE?!

If he took his dorky glasses off and dressed like me - I have great fashion sense for dude, girls would be falling for him....

hmmmmm... Is he hiding something?

 

interesting.... VERY interesting...

We headed out side where the events were held. we met with ~~~~~ ,and two other girls that looked familiar..oh! and Yurae.

OMG!

At first I didn't recognise Tae-Tae and KangMi... They were wearing shorts... that revealed most of their milky white long legs....

My mouth was shaped like and O.

"What are drooling about?!" KangMi kicked me in the ahemm.. groin...

I fell down in defeat...

dammmnn it...

Tae-Tae was jumping up and down laughing at me and clapping her hands like a 5 year old!

WOW! Its a good thing I was in the floor... ^o^ its better view here! 

When I recovered from my nightmare...

I smirked and stared at Tae-Tae....

She stared back, confused- I love this girl! 

She may be a reaaaaaally good fighter.... but she's innocent as a 9 year old!

 

KangMi's P.O.V

 

Aishhh...

When i kicked Chanjo in his *AHEM* he fell on the floor.

Tae-Tae was laughing and jumping up and down while her hands were clapping like a maniac... thats right...

A MANIAC!

anyways,

when he recovered, he smirked at Tae.

She was confused - not having a clue what that smirk meant...

I'll kill him later for ing on Tae....

 

~~~~'s P.O.V

Everyone acted weirdly when we met up with Chanjo and L.Joe. 

...

 

soo anyways..

We all headed to the bullitin board for the sports events.

So....

First event - Swimming 

Great! Yurae's doing swimming! 

KangMi and Tae-Tae eyed YuYu, " oooh~ swimsuit~~"

"I bet there's going to be wolf wistles when Yurae walks in!" Both of them high fived each other.

YuYu just blushed.. aww!

"Let's Go!" Chanjo leaded the way.... hmmm... he must be really excited since he WILL see girls in their bikinis etc.... It's the rules...

You HAVE to wear your own SWIM WEAR..... 

The person who probably  chose that rule must be a ...

"Bye! I need to get changed now!" Yurae waved to us as she was walking towards the changing rooms.

"Just scream if someones ing on you cause I'll beat them up like cow dung!" Tae-Tae scram and everyone turned around looking worried. 

Some guys were wispering " I don't want to peep! I'll get beat up by that MONSTER." Tae heard EVERYTHING. 

KangMi went "You better not peep or else you be crying to your mommy..... DEAD!" She gave him daggers. If looks could kill he'd be dead by now..

---

 

The annoucer, announced the next swimmers...

"Park Cho Hee!"

A girl came out with a y one piece costume. 

The majority of most boys eyes popped, or drooled.

KangMi rolled her eyes "Here comes Queen B*tch!"

-- 

"Choi Yurae!" 

Yurae came out shyly which made the boys go wild. She came out in a  yellow/navy one piece swimsuit. 

 

 

So a girl called ChoHee vs our YuYu. Hmmm....

I think YuYu will definately win..

… right?