Sports Festival! YEAY! ...... Finally! its finished!! ^o^ (the sports festival..)

Gang Fights, Complicated Love and Pointless ing! (HIATUS)

Heyyy!!! ^_^ its keke over here! LOL! Theres going to be a new character coming out! And that girl will be called Lee MiYoung! ( its lovelyxola156 ! teehee!) oohh yeah....  need to add that to the forward..... maybe later~!

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

No one's P.O.V

After the running track events, it was lunch. Everyone was exuasted & sweaty. (A/N: ewwww! >.<).

~~~~~, L.Joe sat on the grass. They grabbed their lunch and started talking.

Few minutes later Tae-Tae, KangMi, Yurae and Chanjo joined in. 

Everyone was mingle-ing (A/N: if thats even a word.. O_O) with each other.

Yurae stood up and informed the group that she'll be back with ice-cream.

_______

Walking along the corridors, heading toward the canteen, somebody grabbed Yurae's wrist and twisted it around her back.

That someone, dragged her to a random classroom and started abusing her - kicking her, punching her in the gut, pulling her hair, slapping her face.

She yepled in pain!  (A/N: NOT IN THAT WAY! .... if your dirtee minded... >_>)

She tried screaming for help, but nobody came.

Yurae looked up to see who the person was, but everything was a blur.

She couldnt see properly in her state right now. 

Her face was numb - her arms were filled with bruises and scratches and her hair was in a mess. 

"p-plea-se... st-o-p..." Tears were rolling down on her cheeks.

"Tch... " The stranger raised its fist in the air ready to punch her - but then someone stopped her.

It was ChoHee.

"Thats enough." The stranger put its arm down and looked at Yurae. She collapsed at the floor like a lifeless doll. "Now open the doors, and get out of here. I want everyone to see this.."

It nodded and scrammed away.

ChoHee scream.

Students immediantly crammed to the classrom to see what was going on.

They were petrifyed at Yurae's state.

The crowds were whispering.

"omg, who did that to her?"

"oh my gosh is she okay?!"

"OMO! is she DEAD?!!?!"

ChoHee shook Yurae gently. 

She woke up and everyone was relieved that she wasn't dead.

ChoHee smirked and acted nice and caring. Nobody really knows her OTHER B*TCHY SIDE.

"Omo! what happened?! Nevermind that! we need to get you to the nurses office!"

She put Yurae's had over her head. Students clapped. ( A/N: ♪ clap. clap, clap mad man!♪ LOL!)

"No wonder she's our queenka!"

"She's sooo nice!"

"UNNIE! your my role-model!"

A small smile crept up to ChoHee's ugly lying face.

She got outside and just dumped Yurae's body somewhere.

Dusting her hands and while fixing her uniform she walked away casually...

 

----meanwhile----

~~~~~'s P.O.V

Where is YuYu?

I flipped my watch to check the time. It was still lunch.

"How long is she gonna take for a fricking ICE-CREAM? Its been 27 mins now!" KangMi was pacing up and down. 

Tae-Tae smacked the back of KangMi's head. "YAH!  quit worring!"

I could tell she was soo worried about YuYu...

But wait...

It normally takes her like 5 mins to get an ice cream...

What is taking her so long?

Did something happen along the way?

hmmm.. suspicious...

"'m gonna look for her."  I stood up and wiped and cleaned my for aby mud.