What happens in the past.... STAYS in the past!

Gang Fights, Complicated Love and Pointless ing! (HIATUS)

hehe... its keke here! ^_^ lool! the begining might be urrgghh... SORRY! im bad at writing stories! why am i here then? WELL........ lets just say a young friend of mine *ahem pancakes* needed a co author..... =_= (Im trying to be a good unnie! )

 

anyways pancakes is gonna continue the story in the middle area.... hope that makes sense..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

L.Joe's P.O.V

 

Oh myy gawwd... T_T stupid green alarm clock! 

My phone buzzed for its alarm; it read 8:23am! Craaaaaappp! The school gates closes at 8:30! I am so gonna be late for school!

I was running for my LIFE!

I live like say...10mins walk away from my school?
 

Why am I running like my life depends on something? its gonna ruin my fricking perfect attendance!

I regret staying up all night studying...

-----30 mins ago------

Shizzz! im soo late! my stupid alarm clock didn't wake me up!

I was eating my cereal like a shredder (lol XD!)

I turned my radio on to make me eat faster but then my least favori- NO its my worst song choice played on... URGGGH! Rebecca Black! (Btw I dont hate her! Im just using her as an example! ^_^ if you've never heard of her, here's her song- its called Friday! )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2LRROpph0  WARNING: THE SONG IS VERY ANNOYING! I HOPE YOU DON'T GET BRAINWASHED WITH THIS TERRIBLE SONG (NO OFFENCE TO HER ! ^_^)

After listening to that very pointless pathetic song I looked up to see what time it is in my clock - OH its 8:14am!?

I grabbed my school bag and checked it in case I left a text book or something... oh crap my SCIENCE BOOK!

I rushed up the stairs and looked for my book... I checked my black bedside drawer- nope not in there, i also checked my bookshelf- nope! Damn! Where did i put that stupid book!?

I even tore my room apart! My neat black and white bedroom!

AISSHH! What the hell am i even holding?!

I faced palm my self! I was holding the book all along! I flipped my white ice watch in my wrist and checked the time... HOLY MOLY!! 8:21am?!

Before I ran out of the door i quickly grabbed my dorky stupid looking geeky glasses!

Im gonna DIE!

----8:30am------

Nooooo! The 6 foot tungsten metal gate was closing in front of me!

Just then a 5"3 kid/girl that was wearing my uniform was walking casually toward the closing gate. She was ahead of me and I realised that her walking pace isnt like a girl... its more - gangsta like?

Its not like I look at how girls walk or SOMETHING! IM NOT A !

But....  hmm... that girl looks familiar.....another girl was waiting for someone... She looks familiar aswell....WAIT!  Is that KangMi waiting?! She dosen't look like a girl who would wait for someone, she was inside the school gates... and is that HyoTae that's walking?

Yeah... It is them...

I recognised HyoTae her long black hair with bangs and red highlights at the tip of her hair ends...and Kangmi with her medium brown/black hair and side bangs...

Suddenly, I heard a creek with a loud bang...  OH NO! Im locked out!

Suddenly when the gates closed, Hyotae stopped. I stopped walking. was something wrong with her? I wondered and stared at her back.

She walked up to the closed gate and looked up. What the hell is she planning to climb that 6 foot tungsten gate?

She breathed in ... then out...

She started to climb the gate.. WAIT WHAT?!

 

Tae-Tae's P.O.V

I looked and checked the time in my red watch. 8:32am... ohh gawd... Mr. Numpty, my form teacher is probably gonna scream in my ear... and his voice is like Justin Beiber (A/N: No offence to JB fans!)  I mean, who would want a 43 year old man-who-can't-even-get-a-girlfriend-who-has-a-squeaky-voice scream at you face? urrgghh...!

Hmmm... I need to get inside the school..

On the other side KangMi was waiting for me...

"Pali Wa! Urrrgghh! just get inside the damn school! If you can't just use old the trick... remember?" she said trying to act smart.

I rolled my light brown eyes at her and she gave me a death glare...

I walked up to the super-duper strong gates upon me...

Okay Tae... Breath in....and out...

I raised my right arm and held tight to the gate and started climbing... like a monkey..

*Maaan! climbing a 6 foot gates harder than thought it would be!*

Almost there! YES! haha! xD!

I got up to the top.. It felt good! the veiws soo nice!

I pushed off the gate so I can jump down, with my left leg and jumped off the Gi-Normous Gate!

OH F***! My skirt got caught and scratched  and  the metal tip, dug into my natural tan skin! MY thight! Damn it! 

As soon as I landed in the school ground KangMi noticed my kind-of bleeding thigh.

"What the hell happened up there?!" Her eyes were glued to my cut.

"N-nothing! Anyway just go! Mrs Numpty will slap you again for being late!" I stuttered. it hurts like hell!

She sniggered "I know! I'll slap her back! go to the nurse's fricking office first!" 

"I can go by my self! I can handle it! I'm not a baby!" I let out a fake smile 

"Alright bye~"

I saluted and she let out a small laugh!

"Are you sure you dont want me to take you? 

"I'm Fine! Now go you idiot!"

KangMi ran toward the Maths Block...

When she left, I left out a small shriek! ouch! 

I started limping, towards the nurse's office which is in the other side of the campus! Gosh, GOD DAMN SCHOOL!

"Pssst! Oi Hyotae!" I heard someone say my name from behind... Then i saw that turd- sorry.. umm that nerd- OMG! *Im trying get into the habit of being nice...*

I saw L.Joe behind the school gates.

"Ooh~ being a rebel for once are we~?" I teased the DUDE.

"Can you please open the gate?" he begged. I smirked. 

I had a feeling inside- this feeling ..... OF WANTING TO MESS WITH SOMEONE! HAHA! xD 

"Sorry- but I don't know how to open the gate?" I blinked and pouted to make me look innocent.. euurgghh.... 

The truth is.... I DO know how to open the gate! Alot of people have been asking how do I do it? * Its not what your thinking! YOU DIRTEE MINDED PERSON!* There's A SECRET button to open the gate behind this bush, that  no one knows about!

"HUH?!" He started to panick! LOL you should have seen his face!! 0_0

I walked or should i say LIMPED away leaving him behind! He was SERIOUSLY PANICKING! 

I pushed the button behind a bush, and the gates started to open... 

His eyes O_O looked like an owl!

"Are you a magician or something?!" he was amazed. Dude, its only a button..

The pain! dammn!

"HyoTae! your leg! BLOOD!" he pointed at my deep cut...

I limped away.. he was following me! FREAK!!

I started to limp faster - basically i was running! running with PAIN!!

-----------

7 minutes  later of limping around the school, the stalker still following me!!

I finally cracked and shouted across the hallways " Yah! Why the hell are you following me?!  Are you some stalker?!!!?!?"

He wimpered.. HAHA!!

*BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG*

I guess its next period.. *sigh* 

"Tae-Tae!" I turned around and unnie was there! YEAY! ^_^

But... I better hide this cut away! Or else she'll freak!

 

~~~~~ P.O.V

"Tae-Tae!" 

She turned around as soon as she heard my name! Aww cute!

"Unnie! there's someone stalking meee!!" she ran up to me and hugged me.

"Who is it?" 

"Its that dude you hang out with! The pink haired dude!"

"L.Joe?"

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

WOOOP! IT'S PANCAKES' TURN! DO NOT ANTICIPATE! ;)

and a bit of kekeIfarted! :))

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

~~~~~ POV

"YEAH! HIM! THE TURD!"

L.Joe was stalking her? I really doubt that's true...

"I'm sure he wasn't stalking you...maybe trying to help you with that cut on your leg?"

Tae-Tae's eyes widened... she was silent.

"You noticed..?"

I nodded, Tae blood was trickling down your leg! Awww you cute pabo! 

"Umm... yeah... I'll take you to the nurses office first!" She lowered her head and nodded.

I turned to L.Joe.

"Its okay! I'll take her! see you later L.Joe!"

He smiled...it's only ever so often he did that... he ran back to his next class, oh boy, his smile... it never failed o make my heart go ba bump everytime he did that... It's a pretty funny feeling, the feeling that you want to stare at him until he stops...

Someone tapped my shoulder and I realised it was Tae-Tae, I snapped back to reality and looked at her.

"Unnie, can we please go? my leg hurts! :'(" she pouted and tugged my white blouse and my brown cardigan.

"Araso!" I smiled and we headed to our next lesson- just to let our teacher know where we are so we dont ge lectured.

After we told the teacher we zoomed off to the nurses' office not taking my eyes of Tae's cut.

"How did you get this cut anyway?" I asked her worriedly, she better not have done something stupid again...

"W-well...I was kindaaaa late to school...so I climbed over the gates..."

:O <-------- My face was literally an O shape...

"DO YOU KNOW HOW DANGEROUS THAT IS? WAS ANYONE ELSE IN THIS? HMM? URGH...I REGRET WAKING UP EARLY AND LEAVING YOU GUYS AT HOME!" 

"Woah, chill unnie...It's just a cut, the almighty Tae can handle this."

She tried to act cool and grown up..aigoo my little dongsaeng don't you ever learn?

"I'm sure you can Tae."

I smiled at her and we continued to walk to the nurses' office, or should I say I WALKED, she was pushing all her weight onto me so I had to drag her, what happened to 'I can handle this.'?

"Oh, hello ~~~~~! And Hyotae...no suprise seeing you here again."

~~~~~'s P.O.V

"Shut up lady and tend to my cut. That's what your here for right? So chop chop!"

Omg Tae...=_=

ABSALOUTLEY NO MANNERS. AT. ALL.

It seems like all I taught her went into one ear and out the other.

"H-HYOTAE! YOU CANT SPEAK TO AN ELDER LIKE THAT!"

Gosh. I wanted to lecture her about what she's done wrong - she doesn't realise it unless someone tells her... but then if I do lecture her... she wont even listen!

"I was just saying what was on my mind. No beggie." Her light brown eyes rolled at me.

Aish, this girl! She dosen't know right from wrong!

"Its okay ~~~~~, Im used to these kinds of kids, just go get the medicine and bandages."

At least she's nice to me and Tae-Tae.

I nodded at her and she went out of the room. I really don't know how her teachers deal with Tae's attitude. I mean I have to deal with it 24/7 but at least I can talk back to her! 

I reached up to the top of the medicine cabinet and quickly grabbed the medicine and bandages.

"Why are you doing what she says unnie?! This is why you're so easy to manipulate!"

I rolled my eyes at her and continued to apply medicine to her cut.

"You know how I said I wanted to be a doctor?"

"Yeah, like everyday."

"Well the school nurse offered to take me under her wing at medicine and stuff so I'll be ready for my real test. She's a really nice lady and you should at least have some manners towards her."

I wrapped the bandages around her leg one more time and smoothed it down.

"There all done!"

"Thanks unnie! Ah! Feels so much better!"

"You know..." I sat down next to her.

"This reminds me of when I used to wrap bandages around your legs and arms when you used to fight for ZE: A. Ahh, brings back memories!"

But not necessiraly good ones...

"Please unnie don't even talk about that." she looked down onto her legs not making eye contact with me.

Was it a wrong time to bring it up?

Tae POV

AISHH! Why the hell did she bring it up?! ( HEHE! YOU SHOULDN'T OF BROUGHT IT UP! )

The thought of actually being part of that wannabe gang makes me sick. Eurgh, those useless scumbags that roam the streets robbing off of innocent people... AISH! YOU ZE: A! 

"Why? You barely open up to me anymore. I feel neglected."

Unnie pouted and tried to look cute. I'm sorry BUT THIS IS NO TIME TO BE CUTE! Okay... calm down Tae... breathe...

"Unnie, I didn't mean too! I'll tell you everything from now on don't worry!"

WTF? WHAT JUST CAME OUT OF MY MOUTH? EURGH! I SOUND LIKE YURAE! WTF?!?

"Everything?" She raised her brow on me. Omg....T_T

Aish, here comes the questions.

I nodded my head knowing that I lost to her battle of persuasion.

"Go on. Ask away." I said admitting defeat.

"YAAY!" she waved her hands up in the air like some maniac!

Sometimes she seems more childish than me and trust me I'm childish.

"Okay, you know that Dongjun?"

"Yeah... what about that retard?"

"Well.....He had a thing for you, you know! Ahh! I could see it in his eyes! Sparkling and twinkling everytime he looked at you!"

BFJEKDIWOQWOJDNFKRPPQNSNFOJFNCJKFBJEJDJI! THAT ISNT EVEN A QUESTION!

"UNNIE! THAT USELESS PIECE OF BEAT UP HIS OWN MEMBERS TO STAY OUT OF JAIL! THAT DISEASED PRICK STOLE MONEY FROM HIS OWN GRANDPARENTS AND RAN AWAY! THAT- THAT BASTARD MADE ME-"

"What did he make you fall inlove with him?" She smirked!


I covered my mouth in suprise at what she said. Gosh now unnie made me think about him! That, cheapskate, that freeloader, that jackass, that-that STUPIDBOYTHATMADEMEFALLFORHIM! I ING HATE YOU SO MUCH DONGJUN! GO DIE AND ROT IN THE DEEP PITS OF HELL!

"Ohh! Made you what? Huh? Huh? Huh?"

She zoomed up near my face expecting an answer from me. I clenched my fists as hard as I could to release the anger that was building up inside of me.

Okay Tae, breath in out and in... And out...

OH THIS! I NEED TO PUNCH SOMETHING!


~~~~~ POV

I saw her clenching her fists, this could only mean one thing...

SHE'S REAAAALLLLYYY PISSED.

I quickly got up and grabbed a pillow for her to punch.

"HERE!" I tossed her the pillow and ran for cover - which was under a desk.

I stayed down until she finished 'letting out her anger'. I shouldn't have brought it up...After a few minutes of screaming, punching and squealing she was finally done.

"You can come out now unnie... I'm done." 

I came out from my hiding place and searched the room to check if it was safe. She gave me the pillow that was practically torn apart, bite marks, punch marks and slightly damp area near the... Eww! I'm not even gonna ask. Throwing it in the bin would be the only reasonable solution.

"I guess I shouldn't have brought it up huh?"

"Yeah, you shouldn't have. We should never talk about this EVER. The past is nothing but yesterdays news."

She walked out of the room and left me. Hmph. I better make her some chicken when we get home. Always makes her feel better! 

I checked my watch and it read 9:49, hmm what lesson do I have now? Science! Why do I feel like I'm missing something?

......

.....

 

CRAP! L.JOE! OUR EXERIMENT! Shizz...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEKEIFARTED IT IS YOUR TURN! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------