FOREVER

A New Sign of Love

Ugh I hated having to be MIA for a while I thought I would NEVER have to do that but school came back like BAM! and hw came like BAM BAM and then preparing for apps to grad school was like a knockout so I wanted to say..

THANK YOU!!

Photobucket

Thank you soooo much for waiting and being so patient and being the best 100 subbies I have ever known to have you guys made me so happy i love you ALL!

Photobucket

____________________________________________________________♥

Your POV

Its been a week since me and Yoseob finally reunited and I couldn't be more happier. Before I could go back to Kieu’s house Yoseob insisted that I stay with him. Living with Kieu was just to far away from him and he needed me to be closer as it would be made possible. And here I am in my own condo in the nicest part of Seoul in the most highest and extremely expense condos there were available making the payments equivalent to a down payment on a foreign sports car and no matter how much I refused, Yoseob went ahead with the living arrangements without listening to me as he wouldn't have it any other way. 

After coming back, staying for a while, and seeing Yoseob again has narrowed down my options towards my future. I cant be away from Yoseob for less than a day its just not in me to do it again it would be like leaving a whole part of my existence behind so there would be no other choice but to stay. Once making that decision how would I make a living? I certainly don't plan to live off Yoseob the rest of my life. Where should I start first? and if I do find a stable job the next thing that would cross my mind is my Father. If I stayed in Seoul he would be all alone in the States. I cannot have that happen. He is my father and the only family I have left of my own theres no way I could live without him either.

So I’m torn. I have know idea what to do. I NEED to talk about this with Yoseob and plan on how we will continue this relationship otherwise......

I don't want to even think about it now. Instead I decide to go downstairs and clean my already spotless kitchen that my maid had wiped down the other day but I had to keep my hands and body busy or my mind may just lose it with the constant thoughts of the future ahead of us. It was such a beautiful day I would love to go outside but I don't know what to do or where to go I’m afraid of getting lost and of top of that I have no car to drive so I’m kinda stranded here. Hmm funny...its like he trapped me here so I would've leave. Yoseob has planned to come over everyday no matter what he had to do but today he said he wouldn't be able to make it. What he might be doing I am unaware of but it is a good thing he isn't here now leaving me more time to think about how things may turn out for us in the future and I pray to God it lasts a lifetime.

 

Yoseob’s POV

I waited outside the flight gate for him. I held up a sign that read his name hoping he would be able to find me and there I noticed the only American man alone in the crowd full of asians...it must be him. He search aimlessly for a direction to go and finds the line of people holding placards full of names and stops in front of me.

I smiled

“Hello Sir my name is Yang Yoseob Welcome to Seoul” I bowed 90 degrees than stood straight to shake his hand properly

“Oh? your the one who flew me out here?”

I smiled again “Yes that is me”

He smiled back “You really didn't need to do that”

“It was my pleasure sir you are Layla’s father and I wanted to be the first to personally greet you”

Her Dad paused for a moment and then he realized “Ah...Yoseob?”

I nodded

He chuckled “Hmm yes I have heard of you...many stories actually but I’m glad I am able to finally put a face to your name”

I chuckled “Thats reassuring to hear...” I glanced down at his bag “..may I?” and held out my hand to take his luggage

He shook his head “Oh no you don't need to I’ve got it!”

“Please I insist and it will only be a short while because the car is waiting right outside” I gestured to the exit of the airport. 

He agreed and slowly handed me his bag while I lead him outside. Once exiting he realized I was walking to not just a car but my limo and stopped in his tracks.

“Were riding in their??” he asked surprised

“Yes is that alright with you?”

“Couldn't we just get a taxi or something??”

Just then a fan spotted me from afar and started screaming my name. Layla’s Father jumped from the sudden pitch in her voice and stared back at me.

“Ah..yah uh...we need to hurry inside” I quickly handed his bag to the driver to store in the trunk, hurried him inside the limo and shut the door immediately taking off and driving away from the airport.

I was so nervous that I was so close to getting me and Layla’s Father mobbed I hadn't even noticed him continuing to stare at me until I turned to apologize.

“I’m really sorry about that sir I-”

“Who are you?...exactly?”

I breathed trying to compose myself and explained myself further.

-------------------

I brought him to a nice restaurant for lunch he almost refusing me to take him seeing how expensive it looked making me figure out where Layla gets her personality from.

“Two please”

The waiter smiled grabbing the menus and guiding us to our table. We sat down and began looking on what to eat.

“So..uh Yoseob?”

“Yes sir”

“You speak english pretty well have you always known a second language”

I smiled when Layla came to mind “No actually it wasn't until recently I became set on learning english...I thought it would be essential for me to know one day”

He nodded his head understanding me. “So where’s my daughter living? I would like to see her after we eat if you could take me to her”

“Yes of course but actually...I hope you don't think this is too strange, I was hoping to spend the day with you”

He looked confused, wondering why this guy is trying to keep him hostage.

“Let me explain-”

“Yoseob..” he said calmly probably noticing my nervousness “..why am I really here?” sitting forward in his chair, he waited for my answer.

I swallowed a lump of spit building up in my mouth. There is a reason I brought him here so quickly. I wanted to do this right, it is important that I convey to him what I truly want from him. I can do this

“I wanted to take this opportunity to properly introduce myself to you and help you to know me better”

“Oh really? well that is very formal of you this has never happened to me before” he chuckled while I weakly smiled not able to recover from the emotions I was feeling at the moment

“Yes I wanted to do this the right way” 

“The right way?....what do you mean?”

“I mean that I wanted to tell you this properly and in person...you see sir I have fallen in love with your daughter and the reason why I brought you out here is because...I wanted to ask for your permission sir”

He straighten up in his chair “Permission for what exactly?”

I took a deep breath to calm my nerves and answered

 

Your POV

-KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK-

It was 10 at night. Usually Yoseob wouldn't come over until much later but being so eager to see him I rushed to the door without even asking you it may be risking the chance of getting kidnapped by someone. But that thought came and went once I saw the man I was thinking about this whole time here, I almost dropped to my knees.

“Daddy??”

My dad smiled warmly dropping his bags on the floor and embracing me within that second.

“D-Daddy what are you doing here? When did you get here? How did you even find me??”

He chuckled “Doesn't matter Im here to see you now”

I held him tighter until I felt it was enough “Come inside daddy I’ll show you around” 

I brought his bags in while he awed at the place.

“My God how do you even afford living here?”

I grimaced “Well...I’m not exactly paying the rent”

My dad’s eyes widened “Wow he would do anything for you” whispering to himself

“hmm what did you say?”

“What?? oh nothing I didn't say anything.....its a really nice place I’m happy to see your doing well out here”

I smiled weakly “I love it out here...”

“But?” my dad probed me further

“but...I would love to have my family close by...I feel partly empty without you here” I looked up to him already feeling my eyes begin to water

My dad smiled warmly and pulled me in for another hug “I’m always going to be here for you and you shouldn't worry about being alone when you have such a good man by your side”

Surprised, I looked up at my father “You met Yoseob?”

He nodded “He is actually the one who made it possible for me to come see you today”

“Really? he...he brought you out here??”

My dad chuckled thinking to himself “Yah he did and I must say...I approve”

I giggled “I told you he was wonderful!” I released my dad and brought his stuff to a guest room when there came another knock at my door.

-KNOCK KNOCK-

“Hmm I wonder who else that could be?...” I walked over and opened the door to be greeted by a man in a nice slick suit.

“Hello Miss Layla how are you doing this evening?”

“Fine?” I answered questionably wondering how this man even knew my name

“Ah my apologies let me introduce myself I am Mr.Yang’s private chauffeur and he has asked me to come pick you up and take you to see him at this moment”

“Oh uh..right now??” I pointed to the ground

“That is correct”

“But...I have my Da-”

“Go!” I looked behind me to my father smiling gesturing to me it was okay to leave him 

“But you just got here and-”

“I’ll be here when you get back...I promise I am not going to be leaving here anytime soon so go I’ll be fine”

I looked back at the driver as he held out his arm to lead the way “Shall we get going?”

I smiled warily still feeling guilty about leaving my father alone “I suppose so”

“Ok then please follow me”

I nodded grabbing my bag from the table and hugging my father goodbye before leaving. “I’ll be back soon”

“Theres no rush” my father told me closing the door behind me as he smiled to himself knowing that I was about the experience the moment of a lifetime I would never forget.

-----------------------

“Well here we are!”

I looked out the window to see I was at a concert stadium. “Um are you sure he wants me to meet him here?”

“Yes mam all you need to do is go to the front and the staff will lead you to your meeting point”

“Ok” I nodded bidding him goodbye “Thank you for driving me”

“It was my pleasure enjoy your night” 

I closed the car door and walked toward the front doors of the stadium wondering why Yoseob would need to meet me here and then a thought crossed my mind the one I had been thinking about this whole day. What if Yoseob is also thinking the same thing? What if he’s afraid things wont work out for us? What if he wants me to leave? AND WHY TELL ME HERE OFF ALL PLACES?

“My God pull yourself together Layla!!” I felt like my heart was ready to burst with anticipation and worry. What could this meeting even be about?.....I need to stay calm. I need to remember that I love Yoseob and as he has told me thousands of times already he loves me too and I need to put my faith in that. I need to believe everything will be ok. 

As I take a deep breath I am lead to the back entrance from the stage where I was told he would be waiting for me. I walked further climbing up the stairs and facing the most biggest stage I had ever witnessed it was so surreal.

“Yoseob??!” I walked to the middle of the stage a little wary of what to expect. Still not understanding why he would bring here. I looked out onto the empty audience imagining thousands of fans screaming for him because he is just that wonderful.  

I smiled to myself thinking out of all these women who reach over the capacity of all these empty chairs, I won Yoseob. Somehow from all the events I have hurdled throughout my life this long journey I’ve taken since I was first born has brought me here onto this concert stage where I am supposed to meet the man I love. Whom I hope to be mine forever.

“AHHHHHH!”Just then the lights when out and it was pitch black.

“YOSEOB!!!” I screamed for him out of fear I didn't know where he was and I am alone on this dark empty stage.

I was ready to run off when a beaming light lit upon the very spot I was standing blinding my eyes for a good 10 seconds before I was able to adjust again.

“hello?” I asked weakly calling out to anyone who may be out there.

“Hi Yeobo!” his voice echoed throughout the arena but I could not see a single body beyond where I was standing.

“Y-Yoseob??”

“Mmhmm”

“Where are you I don't see you?” shielding my eyes from the light I searched for him through the pitch black audience.

It took a moment before he spoke again breathing into the mic before he did “I’m right here” another spotlight beamed guiding me straight to where he was standing out in the middle of the arena.

He chuckled “You look beautiful!”

I looked at him with his hair nicely done, clean cut white button up with his sleeves rolled up revealing his strong forearms with black slacks looking so good I wanted to crawl under a rock where as I was only wearing simple jeans and a T-shirt.

I tixed “If I would've have known you would look that good I would have dressed better coming here” 

His smile grew making me knees weak “No...I love the way your dressed you could've came and you would still look beautiful to me” he winked jokingly while I just laughed taking in his compliment 

“Well I think your beautiful too Seobie”

He chuckled. We just stood where we were admiring each other before I broke the silence “Why did you bring me here Seobie?”

Yoseob inhaled slowly dropping his smile and wearing a calm expression and it was then I knew he had something important to tell me.

“I brought you here because I wanted to tell you that I love you....”

My chest tighten as he continued on “..more than my voice can reach all the people who would fill this stage” 

He began to move from where he was standing to walk towards me “more than all the breaths I would take throughout my lifetime in order to survive” and the closer he got the clearer I could see his face which almost made me want to collapse in this very spot because my heart was beating a million miles per hour the more he spoke “more than the amount of times my heart beats throughout one day”

Yoseob finally reached the stairs leading to the stage and walked straight to me without hesitation “more than my heart would allow me to love someone so much as I love you....you are my world Layla”

I could not stray my eyes away from his intense gaze knowing how much his eyes alone leave me at such a vulnerable state of mind.

Yoseob smiled and lightly kissed my cheek to help calm me and just like that my whole body was relaxed except for my eyes that stood concentrated on his.

“Remember the year you threw a surprise birthday party for me?”

I nodded 

“And the cake you had with candles lit for me to make my wish?”

I nodded again

“Want to know what I wished for on my birthday that year?”

I waited a little taking in this moment as it was, because I knew deep down to my very core something big was going to happen and I didn't want to forget a single part of it “What was it?”

 

Yoseob’s POV

It was just me and Layla out on this stage alone...apart from the light technicians I needed help from, it was only me and her.

Her gorgeous big eyes with a hint of green that had me locked on and focused just on her. The woman I love. The one I want and NEED to spend the rest of my life with.

I slowly grabbed the box from my pocket, hearing her gasp from what I’m sure she knew what I was about to do. I let her eyes follow me down as I lowered my body to the floor to kneel down to one knee. 

Layla covered and immediately began cry as I was on the verge of doing so if she would give me what I wanted most in my life....I reached for her hand and held it tight in mine.

“I wished for you to stay with me for the rest of my life..” I popped open the box and presented her with the ring I personally picked out just for her “...Will you fulfill your promise and give me the honor of calling you my wife?” 

She started to ball her eyes and stared at me in shock. I didn't know how to read her expression if it was good or bad but I needed to ask the question before my body loses strength. I continued to stare in her eyes searching for a sign to see if she was ready for this. I swallowed before opening my mouth again and finally asked.

“Will you marry me?”

Layla dropped to her knees and wrapped her arms around me so tight I nearly lost my balance.

“Yes”

I swear she said it so fast I didn't even hear her speak

“What?”

Layla backed out and crashed her lips to mine, keeping herself close to me. She pressed her forehead to mine and breathed telling me once again. “Yes I will marry you!”

I felt my heart release the intense amount of pressure I was feeling since the very moment I heard her step inside. I kissed her back with such a force she fell back onto the floor and hit her head.

“OW!”

“OMO I’m so sorry Yeobo I-”

“No dont be!” she giggled and brought me closer to kiss her again

“Mmm wait!” I took out the ring and asked for her hand “May I?”

She nodded and let me slide the ring properly onto her slim finger. Once I fit it on she took her hand and looked at the ring seeing her happily admire it a little longer knowing I did a good job.

“Its gorgeous I love it”

“I love you Layla”

“I love you too Yoseob”

I kissed her much gentler this time and enjoyed this very moment being with her, my fiance and soon to be wife even if it was on the floor and it was then I knew she would be and stay mine forever.

____________________________________________________________♥

So I was gonna end here but I think I want to make a aftermath chapter from this chapter. Im sure you guys would like that yes? let me know and if so bare with me since I'm back in school and it being my last year it may take a while to update but expect it around christmas time the latest!

LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket