Celebration

A New Sign of Love

Its not a Yoseob directed picture but I really like the candidness in this one so cute:]

So updating thrusday night turned it to friday morning at 1 am but its still night outside lol THANK YOU for being A)patient B)awesome C)sweet or D)all of the above...if you pick "D" you get an A hahaha...yah this is what my midterms have done to my brain...fried it lol but whoo busy week is done I think I did pretty well on my exams yay!! I leave for Vegas tomorrow so I wanted to get this out before my next busy week but I get so much enjoyment from your guyses comments and subs. haha its funny I told my BF about "a story" im writting and he was trying so hard to find it online but there is no way he'll figure out my username. Little does he know how fascinated I am with Yoseob haha...kinda sad for my bf but true lol anyways enjoy the chapter! I love you subs!

_____________________________________________________________♥

Your POV

“AHHHHHH!!”

I jolted in my bed half asleep. I tried to recall if what I heard was reality or apart of me dream....I went back to sleep

*BAM!* my door bursted open.

*What the ?* my eyes widen to the feeling of my bed shaking as Kieu tried to wake me up.

“You need to get up now!!”

I flashed her a look. *cant she see Im sleeping!*

“No really get up now!!”

“Mmmm why?”

“Because we need to go shop!” she pulls the covers off of me making me shiver from the cold breeze.

“Wait! why are we even shopping?” I rubbed me eyes so I could focus.

“Because were going to the club with boys tonight!”

“WHAT?!” I almost fell off my bed realizing how close I sleep on the edge.“Who...what?”

She sighed “Doojoon called me just now and invited us to hang out with them tonight and WE ARE GOING!!”

I shook my head ”I dont think I want to...”

“C’mon!! we need to have some fun after our finals we need to celebrate for all our hard work”

I was a little unsure if going tonight would be something good but I just decided to agree since I havent been going out in a while “I guess”

“Yess!! ok get dressed quick were gonna look hot tonight!!”

*...I think I’m a little more nervous on how she plans to dress me*

-----------------

I checked my outfit through the mirrored elevator doors.

“You look good why do you keep checking yourself?”

“I don't know...I don't often dress like this” The dress clinged to my body revealing every curve and lump it just makes me feel self concious

“You have nothing it be worried about you look hot!”

“yah but....”

I looked at Kieu. She without a doubt was able to pull off something y but it felt so alien to me. 

‘DING!!’ 

The elevators doors slid open and there were the boys. Looking just as good as they looked in that B2st Airline Poster minus the suit and hat, they looked good.

Kieu’s pov

*Dayum!!!* I looked up to thank God for bringing such hot men into my life. I closed my eyes for a moment taking it all in and then opened then looking back at the boys. 

Doojoon/Kikwang/Hyunseung/Junhyung's POV

*WOAH!*

Yoseob’s POV

“..........______________” his face said enough(lol) 

 

Your POV

“Aww noonas you look gorgeous really!!” Dongwoon came up to give us a hug.

“Thank you Dongwoon you look really handsome!” he smiled.

“HEY what about me?!” Kikwang ran up to show us his outfit.

“Yah! you look pretty too lets get going before the night ends later”Junhyung walked outside where a car was parked, waiting to take us to the club.

Doojoon clapped his hands excited to leave and went up to Kieu, offering his arm. 

“Ladies?!” she smiled widely and linked arms with his. I felt a tap on my shoulder and saw Yoseob offering his arm to me. I accepted and they escorted us out to the car as the others followed. I couldnt keep the smile off my face.

Yoseob’s POV

*OH MY GOD!! I feel so evil looking through her clothes whats wrong with me!! but man she has a nice a figure I wonder if shes even wearing...NO STOP!! I cant do that to her! stop yang yoseob you damn !! must. stop. dirty. thoughts!*

Your POV

We were lining up to gather into the car and as I turned around I noticed Yoseob slapping his face I thought it was a bit strange. I hope he doesn't think I look weird in this dress I mean I try my best to keep fit but it is getting SO HARD TO MY BELLY INTO THIS DRESS why did I drink that latte earlier it never fails to make my tummy pooch out UGH!!! stay in!!!

(*sigh* the hardships of a woman!! lol)

Yoseob’s POV

When we arrived at the club we made sure half of us got out first so that the girls could go in without being seen.

The guard opened our door and people in line started to scream.

“BEEEEASST!!”

Doojoon got out first waving to the fans as the girls followed behind Hyunseung and Junhyung into the club.

“WHO ARE THOSE GIRLS?!” 

*Yah...didnt work* I was the last to get out.

“YOOOSEOBIE!!!” “Who are those girls?!”  I looked at the group of girls in front and shrugged. I smiled at them waving goodbye following everyone inside. We went to the upper level in the VIP section.

“Hey can we get some drinks!” Junhyung called the waitress over.

“Already hyung?!!” Dongwoon looked a little shocked.

“We’re celebrating aren’t we?! lets get started!!”

She came over with a round of shots for each of us to take. Junhyung went to hand her money but she shook her head and just winked at him.

“See!! lets take advantage of their hospitality!!” I just laughed a him as he handed me a shot. I don’t really drink but I feel tonight is an exception.

“Let’s dance!!” Kieu grabbed Kikwang’s arm and dragged him to the dance floor.

This is my chance. I got up to ask Layla when....

“Layla will you dance with me?” Dongwoon presented his hand. She nodded and reached for his.

I stood there dumbfounded. *I just got ed by the youngest*

“HAHAHAAA” I looked back. Doojoon and Junhyung were laughing at me.

“Wow he just took your girl like that!” Junhyung snapped his fingers.

“SHUT UP!” I eyed Dongwoon’s back as he led her to the floor Hyunseung following behind.

I had to admit I didn’t have much game but a cute face. I’ll use it to my advantage...later.

I watched them over the balcony the 3 of them taking turns to dance with the girls. I noticed one guy staring at Layla, as he went to approach her I tensed up. I was a little startled by my reaction but I kept watching his movements, he was getting closer and I could see he had other intentions than just dancing. I was ready to go and save her but Hyunseung grabbed her hand, quickly spinning her around away from the guy, he must’ve saw what I saw.

“Ah this is nerve-racking I wanna be down there” Doojoon rubbed my shoulder, Junhyung pushing me another drink.

“You should relax” 

I stuck my tongue out “How is alcohol going to help me?”

He smacked his lips” just take it we’ll drink with you and after we’ll go down with them”

Doojoon handed me my drink. clinking our glasses together.

________________________________________

They came back after who knows how long and I was feeling all fuzzy inside. I had no idea why. I looked down at my drink and it was EMPTY!.

“Hey! who drank my drink?!”

They looked confused and pointed at me realizing then I had finished it without knowing. Doojoon and Junhyung bursted out laughing but I felt so lost I don’t remember what or how much I drank.

Your POV

We got back to the guys and I noticed several glasses crowded around the little table.

“Byoh! how much did you guys drink?” Hyunseung started to count the glasses.

I looked over at Yoseob who was widely smiling at me.

I giggled ”You feeling ok?”

He nodded quickly swaying to the side to pull me next to him. My cheeks started to feel a little warm.

The waitress came back to our table “Your section is ready if you would like to move to the other side of the club” she showed us the path that guided us to a little private section that overlooked the dance floor. The florescent lights beamed on the crowd swinging from one side of the to club to the next. Although it was dimly lit there were so many people I didn't even notice I was apart of that huge crowd and many of the girls who spotted them cheered when they saw beast walk past the floor. 

We gathered onto a booth that surrounded a table with more drinks available to our disposal....*oh no!*

Everyone piled onto the booth but there wasnt enough room for me to sit. They tried to move over but it didn't help.

“Its ok i‘ll find chair” I turned to walk down the steps to grab a chair but Yoseob grabs my wrist and pulls me onto his lap. Startled by his action, I squirmed in his lap to fix my dress which had lifted a bit from the impact. He leaned into my ear moving my hair away.

“You look too beautiful to be sitting in a lonely chair away from me”

My cheeks were on fire. I turned to his face seeing this angelic expression but being so close to his mouth all I smelled was alcohol.

“How much did you drink?”

He shrugged, tightening his grip around my waist holding me closer to him making sure I was unable to leave. No one really paid notice to Yoseob as if they knew what was already going on. I didn't know whether to be happy or concerned. He isn't the sweet Yoseob I know, he’s more aggressive and which was surprisingly attractive but I didnt want to reveal the pleasure I received from his sudden behavior. I didn't know how to respond. I felt his face hovering my cheek, playing a little at my earrings. 

“You look really pretty” he said in a soft tone.

“T-Thank you” 

His face was so close I didn't want to move my head. Feeling his breath on my neck, his hands sliding across my waist, his other lacing his fingers with mine trying to hold me even closer than the barely there space between us. 

“Y-Yoseob..” 

Our faces were centimeters apart but the music was so loud he couldn't even hear me speak but he saw my lips move. The hand that was holding my waist reached up to my cheek guiding it to face his direction. I slightly resisted but not with much force.

“No..yoseob..” my weak voice barely spoke. I felt like I was in a trance his body was luring me towards him. The atmosphere between us was getting heated and I didn't know how to resist, he was dominating me. I was mush in his hands. I was so flustered I couldn't think straight. His lips were inching to reach mine. *Ah! I reached my limit* I twisted out of his hold

“STOP IT YOSEOB!!” he was startled by my attack. He immediately pulled his hands away from me and stared at me with a shocked expression. I looked around to notice that everyone else also had concerned looks on their face. Embarrassed, I quickly stood up, apologized and headed out into the crowd.

“I need some water” I went towards the bar to get a drink but there were a lot of people. A girl that was holding her drinks in her hand almost spilled them on my dress but I dodged her just in time for her to pass by and she didn't even notice I was in her way.

I found an open entry and asked the bartender for some water. As I was waiting I felt hands trail my neck down to my backside almost reaching my before I turned around to glare at this old guy eyeballing me up and down not even acknowledging the fact that I was staring at him.

I slapped his hand away “Do you mind?!!!” I told him in a very annoying tone signaling him to OFF but of course he just ignored it and continued to pursue me.

“What’s your name?”

The music was so loud I couldn't really hear him. I knew what he said but I just played it off like I didn't.

“I cant here you sorry!!” and faced back towards the bar. Suddenly the man’s hand grasped my arm to pull my ear towards his face where I instantly smelled the aroma of hard alcohol. I was disgusted with this smell.

“Why are you alone?” I tried to pull my arm away but I couldn’t move, his grip was too strong.

“Get off of me!!!” still ignoring my obvious signs of rejection

“Yoour reaaal c-cute. whats your name?” 

*EWW he is slurring in my ear now!!* what am I not doing to make this guy realize he needed to back off.

He moved his free hand to wrap around my waist pulling me closer towards his body, while struggling to get away the bartender finally came back with my water 

*Really it takes you that long to get me water?*

He was too preoccupied to notice that I needed some help. I looked at my water and it gave me an idea. Right when I was ready to grab my water to pour it on the man a pair of hands separated me from the man’s grip and in a second he was pushed away into the crowded dance floor. I looked to my side to see Yoseob looking into the crowd and to my surprise the man came back walking straight to Yoseob his fist headed towards his face.

Yoseob grabbed his wrist and swiftly flipped his arm pulling it up and behind his back then pushing him into the bar counter. The man yelled in pain. Everyone in that area just watched as Yoseob leaned furiously glaring at the man yet in a composed voice said “GO AWAY BEFORE I BREAK YOUR ARM!” he released him but not before pulling even harder on his arm causing some damage. The man quickly left cradling his arm and disappeared into the crowd. I was taken back by Yoseob’s violent action but I was relieved that he was finally gone. He then looked in my direction and glared at me. I was ready to get scolded for running off, but he forcefully pulled me into his chest to wrap his arms around me, giving me a tight hug.

“Don’t run off alone into a crowd without me there....it’s a sign of trouble” I grimaced recalling pasted events and nestled my head onto his shoulder.

“You can’t leave me alone in this state I don’t feel good. I wanna lay down!” I laughed he was back to being aegyo Yoseob again I put my hand on his face looking at his sad apologetic eyes and seeing that he was still tipsy I moved out of his hold to grab his hand.

“Let’s go back!” he smiled and wrapped his arm around my waist at little more defensive now making sure know one else could approach me as we walked through the crowd of people. 

___________________________________

When the car dropped me and Kieu at our dorm Yoseob got out and insisted on walking us to our room

“Its too late to be walking alone” he was walking fine but he was still sobering up from earlier so he staggered a little.

“Its not far we’ll be okay! really you guys will be busy tomorrow you need to get some rest” Kieu nudged him back towards the car but he didn't move. Intstead he walked around to grab my arm and lead me to the entrance door with Kieu traveling behind.

Yoseob’s POV

“Yah!! Yang Yoseob!!” I just ignored who ever called me and walked towards the elevator doors. We got inside and I just stared at the numbers. I couldnt see . I didnt know which number to press there was so many buttons. The doors were ready to close but were blocked by Doojoon’s arm. He pushed me aside and pressed the floor button.

“Thank you” he just shook his head. I can see he was mad but I didnt care anything to be with Layla a little while longer.

Your POV

We got to our dorm and opened the door. Me and Kieu went inside and set our things down. We turned around to say goodbye when Yoseob came inside and went straight for my room.

Doojoon not only tired but frustrated, rushed through to confront Yoseob.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING? WE NEED TO GO!!”

“No I’m staying here for the night I’m too tried to wait to till we get home”

He was already settled under my covers hugging my pillow. Doojoon attempted to pull Yoseob out of my bed but he slipped out of his grip and returned to his initial position. Trying once more only led to the same outcome. Yoseob wouldn’t move.

Too tired to argue Doojoon gave up quickly and turned to me and Kieu.

“Im sorry guys Im too tired to fuss with him especially at home, I know its inconvenient for me to ask but is it cool if he stays here tonight, if not I’ll ask the boys to drag his out”

Kieu looks at me “He’s in your room...”

I contemplated it for a bit walking into my room I see that Yoseob is already wrapped in my bed. He already looked comfortable and although he’s acting like a spoiled baby, I wouldn't want to have the boys come out just to take him. I looked back at Doojoon.

“Yah its ok he’s already there....”

“Are you sure?” Doojoon waited for a definite answer

“Yah leave him here”

Kieu and Doojoon stared at me a little longer waiting for me to refuse last minute but how could I after the way I acted towards him at the club and now that he's already rested there is no way I can back out. I feel partially responsible for his behavior.

“Okay then I’m going to head out. Goodnight girls”

“Wait doesn't Yoseob have a schedule in the morning” Kieu being a bit concerned, she probably felt guilty since they look so tired.

“Aish! Let him deal with that and with the hangover” Doojoon laughs and calmly exits our room quietly closing our door. 

____________________

I changed into my pajamas well aware that Yoseob was in my room but he was passed out and I trusted the fact he wouldn't see me change. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, then combed the knots out of my hair tying it into a bun. I’ll shower in the morning it was too late to worry about that now. I walked to my bed seeing that Yoseob was evenly sleeping on the other side leaving me enough room to lay down. I got in, pulled the covers over my body and switched the light off. Once I found a comfortable spot I just laid their wide awake. Recalling the past couple of weeks, the roller coaster my poor heart has been going through holding in my feelings for Yoseob making it difficult for me to suppress them now having him sleeping beside me in bed. I didn’t know what to do anymore. I was at my limit. If I turned around now I’d lose it....

Yoseob rustled under the covers and I could feel his body roll over behind me. He was now facing my back. 

It was quiet. I was almost certain he was still asleep when I felt the bed move again realizing he had moved closer to me. I couldn't tell if he was awake or asleep I was too afraid to look back. Looking back would reveal that gorgeous face of his the one that’s buried in my mind. My emotions were rushing to my eyes. I wiped the tiny tears that flooded out from the corners. I didnt feel sad but exhausted from the stress of it all. What are his motives? I wasnt sure.

Just then his arm reached over lightly placing his hand on my stomach pulling me closer to him holding me tight feeling my back is pressed against his body. I lost it. My tears fell instantly. My heart let go of all the pain and suppression I have been holding back for this man. It hurt so much I couldn't take it anymore. We didnt make a point of revealing it but I knew he was awake now there was no questioning it. 

I dont remember falling asleep that night.

_____________________________________________________________♥

Hope you liked it and if not give me some pointers. I think it might be to dramaish but we all like that right? dont worry next chapter will be sweet and the last of the roller coaster(somthing to look forward too):] I want to keep my readers happy!!

te amo!!!