The truth + craziness

Who Can Win My UNBREAKABLE Heart?

"And so that's why I'm so cold." I huffed, throwing my hands up into the air. I had blurted everything out to Sehun, everything except for my personal vows...

He nodded slowly. 

"So that's the only reason why you're so cold?" He raised his eyebrows. I nodded and crossed my arms. 

"Now, just because I told you all this doesn't mean we're friends, ok? And you can't tell anyone, or else..." I threatened. Sehun pretended to zip up his lips. 

"Secret is sealed." I eyed him suspiciously and turned away, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips. 

---

"So you told Sehun? Ooh~! I think you might have a thing for him!" I glared at HyeJin. Sometimes I could be the scary one. HyeJin raised her hands and backed off.

"Ok, ok. I was just saying..." She mumbled and stared at her science book. I chuckled quietly and laid my head on the desk, not bothering to study for the up coming exams. I squinted into the distance, scrutinizing someone.

Is that Sehun...? Staring at me...?

I turned my head so I was facing the other way. Still, I felt his stare. I shivered, now knowing how creepy it feels to be stared at. HyeJin started to tap the desk with her pen in a rhymthic way. I immediately recognised the beat and started to sing along quietly. 

"I can live well without a man

So if you’re not confident, don’t come to me

I don’t sell myself easily because

I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (What?)

I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (Really?)

I don’t need a man I don’t need a man (For real?)

I don’t need a man I don’t need a man

I can live well without a man."

*Credits to KpopLyrics.net (I don't need a man by Miss A~)*

HyeJin and I cracked up laughing. 

"Ahem. I know your voice is sweet, but this is a library, not an audition for a music company. Now shush!" The stern librarian scolded me. I nodded like a good girl. As she walked back to her tidy desk, I started to mimick her in a high pitched voice.

"This a library... blah, blah, blah." We quietened down and HyeJin began to read again, while I stared boredly at the table. Suddenly, a book hit me on the head, falling off from the shelf behind me. I cursed the book under my breath and turned around to see who made it fall. A guy appeared from behind the shelf. 

"Glad I got your attention. Sorry if I hurt you." He said, smirking. I shook my head, ignoring him and handed him the book. I expected him to move off afterwards, but he just stood there for a moment, before taking a step closer to me. 

"So, you wanna go out with me? I know, I'm hard to reject." He smirk began wider. My face remained a painted picture, while my mind began to panick as the suspense in the room began to build up.

OTTOKE!! Reject? Yes? No? Maybe? Accept? God, someone just kill me now... Wait... Isn't he one of the kingkas? What was his name... Kai?

"Sorry, but no." I said emotionlessly. He frowned.

"Really?" I nodded and looked away. A few gasps were heard around the room. He shrugged.

"Fine, I didn't like you anyway." Kai said, lying through his teeth and walked to the table he was sitting at before. HyeJin looked at me, goggled eyes.

"What?!" I hissed.

"Y-You just rejected a FRIGGIN KINGKA!" She half yelled half whispered.

"So?"

"SO?! WHAT DO YOU MEAN SO?! THAT WAS KAI! K-A-I! KAI! HOW COULD YOU!?" I winced when she exploded at me, slamming her palms on the desk.

"Hey, I rejected him so you could be with him..." I mumbled out an excuse. HyeJin sat back and thought about my excuse. 

"Hm... I guess that is sweet of you... But I already have my Luhan~ <3" She said. 

"I don't think you guys are even dating... Or even close to each other." I said carelessly. HyeJin shot me a glare.

"Sorry!" I squeaked and lowered my head and hurried out of the library, avoiding HyeJin. I inhaled the fresh air, unlike the stuffy and suffocating air in the library. I stuffed my hands in my pocket and sat on the bench outside of the library. 

"Er... Hey. I'm Jaesun. I was wondering whether if you wanted to um... go out with me...?" A guy sat next to me.

Do I even know this guy?

"Sorry, no can do. I don't even know you." I replied. Jaesun nodded weakly and sauntered off. I gazed quizzically at his retreating figure. 

I watched as another guy approached me and grinned. 

"Hey, I'm Yong-sook. Wanna go out with me?" 

"No." I immediately answered. He walked off as if nothing happened.

What the hell is wrong with this school...?

--2 hours later...--

​I flew up the stairs and crashed onto my bed, mind spinning around like a rollercoaster. In two hours, I have recieved about 15 confessions, and I bet some of them werent even real. My phone vibrated, signalling a new message. I picked up my phone with a limp hand.

*Jinnie*

I heard. 15 confessions in 2 hours? Crazy I tell you, crazy.

What happened? Do you have some special spell on you or something?

Anyways, good nite, need my beauty sleep!

If I were you, I'd wear a mask tomorrow :L

-Jin-

*_____isawesome*

I don't know what happened. Go figure. =_____=

Gnite

-____-

I slammed my phone onto my bedside table and fell into a deep sleep.