Work

Who Can Win My UNBREAKABLE Heart?

I walked home with HyeJin by my side. She wanted me to get change and accompany her to her work place. She babbled on and on about random things. I dumped my bag in the living room and went back out to HyeJin. My parents were still at work, so they wouldn't mind. I locked up the house and started to walk to town.

"So, where do you work now? You still haven't told me." I said, finally getting a word out of my mouth.

"Oh, I work at this florist cafe sort-of shop. It's really nice and pretty. Besides, the kingka's come there regularly." She replied. 

"Mwoh!? The kingka's are there? I don't think I'll come anymore..." I said and halted. HyeJin pouted.

"Aw, please _____? You can just go back to your ice mode or whatever." She begged. I thought about it. I really didn't like a guys at the moment but... just for Jinnie.

"Fine." I sighed. HyeJin squealed happily and sqeeuzed me tightly in a hug. I smiled weakly as we arrived. 

"You can sit there." HyeJin said, pointing to a table for two by the counter. I nodded and sat there, fiddling with my phone. 

-After a While-

I heard loud noises coming from outside, when suddenly 12 guys just barge into the shop. My face remianed straight as I recognised who they were. I lowered my head and minded my own business. I could hear HyeJin busily taking their orders already. One of them muttered something.

"Oh that girl over there? That's ______, you know the new girl from school?" HyeJin replied. I clenched my teeth. 

Thanks alot HyeJin, you're not supposed to tell them who I am... =.=

I heard someone approach my table and sit down in front of me. 

"Hey _____~" I recognised that voice. It belongs to Oh Sehun. I bit my lip and looked up coldly. 

"Yes?" I said, trying to keep a straight face. 

"What are you doing here?" I merely shrugged and ignored him.

"Are you alright...?" I nodded, still not speaking. He finally got up and left, going back to his friends. I quietly glanced at their table. They were all chatting and bubbly, just like one big happy family. I felt myself get slightly depressed. If only I could join them... But my fear of pain was bigger. I had nothing else to do, so I rested my head on the table and dozed off. 

---

"_______~! My shift is over, get up!" I heard Jinnie yelled into my ear. My first reaction was to bolt up from the table, my head accidentally hittingHyeHin's chin. We both yelped in pain. I rubbed my sore head and peeked meekly at HyeJin, expecting another ranting. Fortunately, she was too busy tending her chin to talk. I chuckled nervously and dragged her out of the shop. 

"OW~! Why the hell did you do that! Gah!" I cringed.

Please don't become scary HyeJin...

"I am go-- OMG! Hide me _____, please? He can't see me like this~!" She said, having a sudden mood change and hid behind a tree. I looked around and saw a guy approaching. I think he was the guy called Luhan. I raised my eyebrows as he stopped in front of me.

"Have you seen HyeJin? I wanted to talk to her..." He said. I shrugged.

"No." I answered back. Luhan nodded and walked off. HyeJin emerged from behind the tree sighing with relief. 

"You owe me one." I chuckled and walked ahead of her.

--Night--

I sat in bed, deleting every picture of me and Jiyong. 

Heart layered in ice? Cold to strangers? Check and check. Last and final step, never fall in love EVER.