HELP!

Can I spend the rest of my life with you?

 

After a few weeks..Yoona and Jessica is still in the hospital..

At the hospital.

Doctor:Mr.Lee..I have a good new for you!

Hae:What is it Doctor?

Doctor:Jessica can do the eyes surgery!

Hae:really?Someone wants to donate an eye for her?

Doctor:Yes!Do you want Jessica to do this surgery or not?

Hae:I just want her to see the world again! Of course YES! 

Doctor:Okay!

Hae:but I have some questions!

Doctor:what is it?

Hae:When is the operation?

Doctor:Next week! Monday! 

Hae:Doctor...can you tell me who really wants to donate an eyes for Jessica?

Doctor:I'm really sorry about that! I can't tell you! 

Hae:why?

Doctor:This person said..I can't tell you! You will know after the operation!

Hae:But!I really want to know who! 

Doctor:I'm sorry Mr.Lee...this is our promise! I can't broke the promise! Its not that I don't want to tell you...but its a promise! I'm really sorry! 

Hae:Okay doctor! *bows* I'm going to Jessica's room now! 

Doctor:Okay!

In Sica's room.

Hae:*take Sica's hand and hold it really tight*Jessica I have a good news for us!

Sica:What is it oppa?

Hae:The doctor said you will do the operation! You can see the world again! 

Sica:really?who?who is willing to donate an eyes for me?Please tell me who! I want to thank him/her! Please tell me!

Hae:The doctor said he made a promise with the person who's willing to donate an eyes for you! Even I don't know..the doctor said we will know after the operation! 

Sica:awwww!!!

Hae:*sighs*I have a bad feelings for some reason!

Sica:wae?

Hae:I don't know! 

Sica:oppa!Where's is Kyungsan? 

Hae:He's with Krystal and Taemin at the mall! 

Sica:Oh! Oppa...can I talk to Yoona?

Hae:wae?

Sica:Please oppa! I want to talk to her! Its been for almost 2 weeks after the accident! 

Hae:Okay..I'll call her!

Sica:oppa..while I'm talking to her can you just stay outside..I want to talk to her privately!

Hae:wae?

Sica:Please oppa!

Hae:Okay!

In Yoona's room..

Yoona is on her bed looking out the window....

Hae:Yoona!

Yoona:*turn around*what do you want Hae?*in a cold tone*

Hae:sica wants to talk to you!

Yoona:wae?I'm a bad person! Who would want to talk to a bad person?!Tell me!

Hae:Yoona...please..you're not a bad person! Please..Sica wants to talk to you! 

Yoona:FINE!*leave Donghae alone in her room*

In Sica's room

Yoona:Annyeonghaeseyo unnie! 

Sica:Yoona is that you?

Yoona:Yes!This is Yoona...but before you say something I need to ask you something and i need to say something!

Sica:Okay...what is it Yoona?

Yoona:Sica unnie! Why do you want to talk to a BAD person like me?huh? 

Sica:Yoona...you're not a bad person!

Yoona:I am! 

Sica:please tell me why!

Yoona:You're blind because of me! You got into an accident because of me! I pulled your hair few weeks ago! I'm supposed to help you and Kyungsan when Donghae oppa is not home but instead I treat you like an animal! I treated you so bad! I'm so sorry Sica unnie! I know and I admitted that I'm a really bad person! I know you hate me so much even Donghae oppa! I'm really sorry!*tears start to fall*

Sica:Yoona~please don't say that!

Yoona:Sica unnie! What I'm saying is the truth! 

Sica:Yoona..please..

Yoona:I'm really sorry unnie!*hug Sica*

Sica:*hug her back* Yoona..please don't think like that! You helped me a lot! You're not a bad person!

Yoona:Sica unnie! I'm really sorry!I think I should leave right now!Thank you so much for everything!*bows*

Sica:Yoona!Please don't leave!

Yoona:wae? 

Sica:please be beside me!

Yoona:wae? 

Sica:Please...don't leave..spend some time with me!

Yoona:what makes you say that?

Sica:I hope you don't mind..you're spending some time with me!

Yoona:Sica unnie!Why don't I leave you for a while...I'll come back when I can! okay?

Sica:Okay Yoona!

Outside Sica's room.

Hae:Yoona!*stands up*

Yoona:what?

Hae:Nevermind!*leave Yoona and enters Sica's room*

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm really sorry to all YoonHae shippers and Yoona's fans! I know I made her evil in this fanfic..but its just a fanfic ;)...this is HAESICA's FANFIC NOT YOONHAE! I made Yoona evil in this fanfic NOT BECAUSE I HATE HER okay?

Anyway:

itzy104: really?my story rocks? lol! :D Thanks!

School is starting again! NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

BYE!

 BYE! BYE! BYE! Thanks for all the comments! I'll update soon!

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATE! :D