17

Can I spend the rest of my life with you?

1 years have passed...Sica just ignored Donghae..she felt very hurt..Sica's parents  is back to Korea..only for a vacation..they miss their daughters...Sica currently living with her sister..in their house in Korea..again...since her no one is living there. Fany is not in Korea since her mom is sick..so she's going back to America just for 3 weeks.

Mrs.Jung:Sica..we need to tell you something.

Sica:what is it omma?

Mrs.Jung:Sica...you're getting married soon!

Sica:what?!why?!

Mrs.Jung:Sica...listen to me first!

Sica:with who? but why?

Mr.Jung:We already discussed this with Mrs. and Mr.Lee.You will be marrying Donghae...in another 2 weeks.

Sica:but why?

Krys:don't you love Donghae.?

Mr.Jung:Sica..we're doing this because of your promise..don't you remember?

Flashback.

In America.

Sica:Oppa! After I've graduate from college..I will be marrying Donghae..oppa!

Mr.Jung:Yes..I know!

Krys:Yeah!

Sica:After i've graduate from college.

Mrs>Jung:Okay..fine..we'll grant your wish one day!but remember,...this is your promise

Sica:yay!I promise..I will be marrying Donghae oppa!

End of flashback

Sica:but...Donghae oppa already have a girlfriend!

Mrs.Jung:Sica!Don't you remember your promise?We want to grant your wish.

After 1 week and 3 days...Fany is back! 

At the park.

Sica:Fany..you don't know about this..

Fany:what is it?

Sica:Umm..I will be marrying Donghae!

Fany:what!Why?

Sica:because of my promise...didn't I told you?

Fany:but...when?

Sica:In the next 5 days.

Fany:don't you think this is very fast?

Sica:thats what I've been thinking.

Fany:Sica..you should be happy at least!

Sica:Why would be happy?He's dating the girl name Yoona!Don't you remember what he've done to me?

Fany:I know..you love him...Sica..I know...

Sica:(sighs)I don't know Fany!

At home in Sica's room. Sica is crying..alone in her room..

Krys:(knocks)

Sica:who's that?

Krys:unnie!

Sica:Come in Krys!

When Krys entered her sister's room..she saw he sister is lying on her bed and she;s crying.

Krys:unnie!what;s wrong?why are you crying?

Sica:Krys....

Krys:Unnie!Don't cry(wipe her sister's tears)

Sica:Krys...I don't want to marry someone I don't love!

Krys:Unnie!People don't marry someone because they love them..its all because of fate..

Sica:Krys!(hug her sister)

Krys:Unnie! This is your wish..your promise...your promise to Donghae..don't you remember!

(Sica:Oppa! Will you marry me one day? Hae:Sica!I love you! Why would I reject someone I love,someone is very kind etc.)

Sica:Krys~~~~~~~

Krys:Unnie!This is your wish...your promise...

Wedding.

You may kiss the bride.

Donghae kiss Sica first..their first kiss...Donghae just kiss Sica..Sica just kiss him sincerely because its her first kiss..its her wedding..and she kissed her first love.Even did Donghae.

After they wedding..Sica and Donghae went to their new house.They sleep together..on their first night.

__________________________________________________________________________

What can happen next? Will Sica just ignore Donghae forever? Will she be happy?

So readers....this is the new chapter...please comment..what do you think gonna happen next?what do you think about this chapter?

Please comment! Bye bye! <3 anyway..thank you for the comment from last chapter! I will update soon! <3 bye