America

Can I spend the rest of my life with you?

Arrived in America

Krys recieved a lot of miss called from Fany Unnie!So she texted her.

Krys:(knock Sica's room)Unnie?

Sica:krys!Come in!

When Krys enter Sica's room she can see her sister is wiping her tears.

Krys:what's wrong unni?

Sica:nothing!

Krys:don't lie unnie!

Sica:nothing really!

Krys:I know...you must be sad becuase you already leave Donghae oppa..and you must be thinking that he must be thinking you leave because of what he did to you!right?

Sica:how do you know?

Krys:don't ask me that question..let go eat lunch downstairs!You must be hungry!

Sica:let go!

Sica is eating lunch with her sister only

Krys:Don' worry unnie!One day we will go back to Korea.The place where we supposed to be!

Sica:Krys!

Krys:and one day we will see Donghae oppa!

Sica:Krys..let eat!

Krys:I know Donghae love you!he love you more than you love him!

Sica:krys...

Krys:I know god made him for you!Not for anyone else!Only for you!

Sica;what if he's no for me?

Krys:I'm sure!Believe me!

Sica:We can't just predict everything...everything we predict..not all is going to be true!

Krys:I know he's your TRUE LOVE!trust me Unnie!

Sica:I don't think so!

Krys:Please just trust me!

Sica:(sighs)I don't know....if its true I will trust you!Now eat!

Krys:fine..I'll eat!

After eating Sica texted Fany

To:Fany

Hey!

From:Sica

To:Sica

Hi!You know I was so worried about you!Good thing that your sister texted me!

From:Fany

To:Fany

You don't have to worry about me..

From:Sica

To:Sica

Please remeber what I told you in the airport!Take care okay?Please take care.No one is going to take care of you in America!

From:Fany

To:Fany

Yes!I remember..

From:Sica

To:Sica

You know Donghae...he regret what he have done to you!Now he's mad at himself!I tried to calm him down  but its now working.I know you can calm him down!

From:Fany

To:Fany

But I'm not in Korea now!I thought he doesn't care!

From:Sica

To;Sica

Send me a picture of you in America now!I'm so worried!

From:Fany

To:Fany

Okay!Here!

This picture were taken in the airport!I know we didn't give our best smile...you know why!Okay talk to you later...I want to take some rest!

From:Sica

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for not updating for 2 days!

I'll try to update tomorrow!If I don't have h.w!(School tomorrow after 1 week of eid break arghhhh)

Comments are appreciate! =)

If you're a Minsull and Soowon shipper please read my 4th FF called "I always worry about you"