Please be safe!

Can I spend the rest of my life with you?

@itzy104 who's evil? me? *gasp* haha..just kidding! :D

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona:Can you shut up?You want to die?

Sica:Yoona!Slow down!

***********

Finally Yoona pick up the phone

Yoona:Yeanoosayo? 

Hae:Yoona!Are you there with Sica!

Yoona:Neh?!

Hae:waeo?waeo?

Yoona;can't I?

Hae:She needs to do her medical check up!Go home no!Bring her home! 

Yoona:NOOO!!!

Suddenly 

CRASHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hae:Hello?Yoona?Yoona! 

At the hospital...

Yoona and Sica is in the emergency room while..Donghae,Kyungsan and Taemin are waiting..Krystal in on her way!

Kyungsan:*sit on Hae's lap*Oppa!Will omma be alright?

Hae:I don't know Kyungsan!

Kyungsan:Oppa!Will Omma Yoona be alright?

Hae:I think she'll be alright...but I have a feeling that your mom will not be alright!

Krys:*goes to Donghae*Oppa! Where is Sica unnie?Where is she?

Hae:She is still in the emergency room! Anyway...where is Fanny?I thought she's with Sica and Yoona after I left the house because I saw her! 

Krys:Ohh..she called me..she said that she needs to go to the office! She said she have a meeting! She told me that she told Sica unnie and Yoona unnie! 

Hae:Ohh...

Kyungsan:Oppa!I want omma! I want to see her! I miss her! Pleaseee

Hae:Kyungsan...omma is still in the emergency room! just wait okay?

Krys:Kyungsan! Why don't I buy you some lollipop while your omma is still in the emergency room! okay?

Kyungsan:Okay!

When Krystal left with Kyungsan..the doctor finally comes out from the E.R room.

Hae:How's my wife doctor?

Doctor:*sighs*Mr.Lee...Yoona...is okay..nothing bad really happen..just a small injury! But you wife..Jessica..

Hae:yeah?anything bad happened to her?

Doctor:I have a good new and a bad new about your wife Jessica! The good news is that...she can have a normal life as soon as she recover from this accident! The bad news is that..she's blind! She's blind because of the broken window goes to her eyes!

Hae:can't you do anything?

Doctor:someone needs to donate an eyes for her! if no one wants to donate an eyes for her I'm really sorry! 

Hae:Can I see her now? 

Doctor:yes! 

In Sica's room.

Donghae is sitting on the chair beside her bed...she still looks lifeless even though she's not in a coma!

Hae:Sica..can you hear me?

Sica:Neh Hae!I can hear you! 

Hae:Sica..please be patient! I know someone will help you! I just want you to see the world again and enjoy your life again! 

Sica:Hae..its okay! I deserve this! 

Hae:Sica...no..you don't deserve this but I do!

Sica:No Hae! I deserve this! I deserve to be paralyzed and blind! 

Hae:Why?Can you at least tell me?

Sica:Hae! I deserve this because I caused many trouble! Especially to you and Yoona! I hope I never had burden anyone! Not even you and not even Yoona! 

Yoona was listening to the whole conversation between Donghae and Jessica...she felt terrible..she cry really hard! 

Kyungsan finally gets to see her mom after they left the hospital to buy some candy/lollipop!

Kyungsan:omma!Are you okay?

Sica:Yes Kyungsan! I'm okay! How are you?

Kyungsan:I'm good omma! I miss you so much!!

Sica:I miss you too! 

Kyungsan:Omma!Appa!

Hae:neh?

Kyungsan:I bought you guys a heart lollipop! 

[Like this one]

Sica:Wahhh!Gomawo!Omma will eat this later okay?

Kyungsan:Okay!

Sica:Kyungsan..where is your uncle and your aunty?

Kyungsan:Omma!Who?*pretending that he doesn't know*

Sica:Your uncle..Taemin and your aunty Krystal! 

Kyungsan:Ohh..they're outside omma! 

Sica:Tell them to come in my room! okay?

Kyungsan:Okay!

************

Sica:Taemin Krystal! I'm really sorry if I burden you guys! I want to thank you to you guys! You guys helped me a lot! Thank you! 

Taemin:Sister in law!You never burden me! I learned a lot though! Don't thank me! I helped you because not because I had too..but sincere!

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUE AGAIN! :D 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATE! 

BYE !

I will update ASAP!