Bye

Can I spend the rest of my life with you?

7:00AM 

Sica at Donghae's house..she was wearing a dress.

[This dress]

Mrs.Lee:Hi!Jessica...what are you doing here..looking so pretty...and its so early.

Sica:Hi..Mrs.Lee...I came here to give this to Donghae.Can you please give it to him?

[Letter from Sica to Donghae]

Mrs.Lee:of course!

Sica:(hug Mrs.Lee)bye aunty!

Mrs.Lee:bye..Jessica...I will miss you!

Sica:I will miss you too..I'm sorry if I did something wrong to you all this time..

Mrs.Lee:oh..its okay Sica..you never did something wrong...I suppose to be sorry..if I did something wrong to you!

Sica:you never did something wrong to me!Thank you for everything

Mrs.Lee:welcome sica!

Sica:aunty I'll need to go now..bye!and say bye to Donghae too okay?

Mrs.lee:bye sica...I will miss you too!okay I'll say bye to donghae and good luck till the future!

Sica:thank you aunty!(bowed 90 deg.)

At the airport!

Sica:bye!I will miss you so much!(hug Fanny tightly)

Fany:Bye!I will miss you too!(hug Sica tightly)

Sica:can you promise me one thing?

Fany:(crying)sure!what is it?

Sica:please take care of Donghae oppa!

Fany:okay!

Sica:here!(give Fanny a letter)

[Letter to fanny]

Fany:what is this?

Sica:don't tell anyone about this..its all about me..in America..my address..college..please don't tell anyone...especially Donghae...and I wrote some paragraph to you too!

Fany:Okay..I'll read it..I promise you..I will see you again!Please take care,..wish you a good luck till the future!

Sica:thank you fanny!You too!

Krys:Unnie come on!

Sica;i got to go now...(hug Fanny)

Fanny:(hug Sica)bye!

Lee's resident

Donghae:(just wake up)omma?

Mrs.Lee:Ohh yeah Donghae..Sica said Good Bye!(while washing plates)

Donghae:good bye?what do you mean?

Mrs.Lee:ohh..yeah theres an envelope on the table

Donghae:Envelope?(goes to the dining table and opens the envelope)

Dear Hae oppa,

         I'm leaving Korea today. I'm sorry if I did something wrong.I didn't say infront of you because I know that you will not care about it. You keep on ignoring me all this time. Do you know you hurt me so badly? I always try to connect you,but you never reply it. I send you a message,I called you,I send you letters.I know you ignored it,because if you didn't ignored it you must be reply it to me! But you never! 

I wanted you to know this a long time ago,but I think its not the right time. I always wanted to confess you about my feelings,but I just think thats its not the right time and I'm so worried if you're gonna reject me.

The first time you talk to me and everytime you talk to me,worry about me or touch me my heart always beats faster.I wanted you to know that I love you so much.I know you like Fanny. I'm so sorry again if I did something wrong to you.thank you for caring about me!

                                                                                             Love,

                                                                                            Sica

Hae:why did she leave?(start to cry)I'm going to see her!

Mrs.Lee:Hae!Where are you going?

Hae:airport!(leave the house)

Mrs.Lee;she already leaved!

Donghae can't hear her..so he just leave.

At the airport 

Donghae can see Fanny crying infront of the departure board

Donghae:fanny!

fanny:(looks at Donghae)she just leave!

Donghae:(start to cry)what?(kneeling down)

Fanny:Do you know how much she love you!She's my bestfriend..how can you do that to her!You always ignore her!I always told you to talke to her again!But whenever you heard her name you always refuse to listen to me!good now!You're going regret  everything!(leave Donghae alone)where's your promise to her?

Donghae went to the lake alone.He throws rocks.He's so mad at himself!

Donghae:arghhhh!(throw rocks)

Fany:(3 meters away from Donghae...)there is no use to be mad..she already left!what can you do Lee Donghae!

Donghae:(goes to Fany)why didn't you tell me about this earlier?

Fany:she's my bestfriend..she told me not to...and she have right to tell me what to do because I was the one who want to know all about it!

------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm really sad because Leeteuk is going to army today! Leeteuk come back safe..we will miss you!