1 year later

Can I spend the rest of my life with you?

1 year later.

At college. Sica is eating her lunch alone in the cafeteria.Someone is behind her scaring her,well of course she would use her dolphin scream!

Sica:Omaigosh!You;re here!

Fany:yes!I am!

Sica:what brings you here?

Fany:remember my promise?

Sica:Come to my house okay?

Fany:sure!

Jung's resident

[the house] [Sica's room][Sica]

[krys's room]

Fany:woah!

Sica:I'm so happy that you're here!

Fany;where's Krys?

Sica:she'll be home in 3 minutes.

Fany:oh...

Sica:tell me!

Fany:umm...I have no friend lately after you leave.hahah..that my life

Sica:what about Donghae oppa?

Jessica's feelings

Why am i talking about Donghae?Can't I forget him?I don't want to hear about Donghae oppa's life! Why am i feeling so worried about him?please stop!

Fany:Donghae..I don't know..he's not him anymore after you leave us!He changed a lot..his fashion,the way he talk to us,everything change Sica...for me in Korea..its like a quite city...not busy and noisy after you leave!seriously..everything change!

Sica:I have no friend to lately here!and now you came..you're my friend..I only have my sister.

Fany:its okay!Sica!can I ask you something?

Sica:sure what is it?

Fany:I have a question and I have to tell you one thing!

Sica:what is it?what do you want to tell me?what do you want to ask me?

Fany:Do you still love Donghae?

Long silent.

Fany:(waving at Sica's face..it seems like she's day dreaming)Sica?

Sica;ohh sorry!what is it again?

Fany:I'm asking you do you love Donghae?

Sica;umm....yes!

Fany:i got to tell you something!

Sica:what is it?

Fany:please go back to Korea!Please!Donghae change a lot now!Please!He doesn't want to go out at the park...almost every place you always hang out with him he doesn't want to hang out or think about it!I tried to stop him doing this...but he refuse to listen to me...he always wants to be alone!

Sica:what about Donghae that you told me earlier?

Fany:I made those up!

Sica:But why do you want me to go back?

Fany:Sica!Please look at my eyes!and understand me!

Sica:but why?

Fany:look...Sica...please...please change Donghae!I know you're the only key for him to change!no one else can change him except you!Please help his family!and please do this for me,for Donghae,for his family and for your life too!Please..sica..if you can't do it..please do it for me!

Sica;only that reason?

Fany:Sica!I know he's your true love...please please!He's made for you and you're made for him!Nothing can change if you help him!

Sica:but..

Fany:Sica!Please do it for me if you can't do it for him and for his family! I know...he's you're true love!Please believe me!Please! I know he's the right man for you..not for anyone else!

Sica:umm.....what if he doesn't want to see me?

Fany:Sica!Do you know...when he's alone at the place where you always hang out with him...he keeps on repeating your name!I know he miss you!I know he regret so much what he did to you!

Sica:(sighs)umm...

fany:please..do it for me!

Sica:when should we go?

Fany:summer!

After talking to Sica...Fany goes downstair to get some drinks.

Krys:Hi!Unnie!when did you arrived?

Fany:I arrived here in America last week...

Krys:welcome back!

Fany:thank you!

Krys:so you're talking about Donghae oppa?

Fany:Yes!

Fany tell Krys everything she said to Sica.

Krys:I know..I said the same thing but she doesn't believe me!

Fany:(sighs)

Krys:Okay unnie!I got to go now...talk to you later!

Fany:okay!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

New chapter! =D 

what will happen next?will Sica go to Korea back?Will she meet Donghae again?

Good News:I will update every Wednesday!(if I can't update on Wednesday..I will add one more chapter on Tuesday)

This is the idea I can think of...I'll try my best to make it better!

Oh geezz..I have a quiz tomorrow!I don't wanna fail! =( 

Bye for now!(comments are very APPRECIATE!)