26

Can I spend the rest of my life with you?

7 years later.

Kyungsan is 7 years old now...he's waiting for his omma and appa to come home from Japan! 

Kyungsan:Aunty Krys! Where is omma and appa? where are they?they're suppose to be here by now!

Krys:Kyungsan! I don't know..I tried calling them,,but they don;t answered it!(worried)

Kyungsan:I want to see omma and appa!

Krys:Kyungsan!You want cookie?

Kyungsan:Aunty Krys..I don't want cookies! I want omma and appa! 

Suddenly..Krys's phone is ringing...she was not going to answer it..but she did..because she's worried about her sister and donghae oppa! 

Krys:hello?

lady:hello! Is this Krystal Jung? Jung Soojung? A sister of Jessica Jung? Jung Sooyeon?

Krys:Yes..who is this?

lady:Your sister and your brother in law is in the hospital...

Krys:why?

lady;Seoul International Hospital....your sister and your brother in law is in a car accident! 

Krys:what!(drop her cell phone and cover )

lady:hello?ms.jung?

_______

Kyungsan:Aunty!What happen?Aunty?Who called?

Krys:Kyungsan...get ready..please...

Kyungsan:why?

Krys:Kyungsan!please..get ready! Aunty will wait for you!

While Kyungsan is getting ready..krystal is calling her boyfriend..Lee Taemin! Donghae's brother.

Krys:Oppa! 

Taem:yeah..krys! 

Krys:did you heard the news?

Taem:what news?

Krys:can you pick us up? 

Taem:yeah..sure...

In the car.

Taem:whats wrong?

Krys:lets go to the Seoul International Hospital! now!hurry! 

Taem:what happened?

Krys:you don't know?

Taem:no..what happened tell me!

Krys:your brother! he's at the hospital...

Taem:why?

Krys:Donghae oppa and my unnie is in a car accident! 

Taem:(shock) really?

Krys:Yeah! 

Kyungsan:Aunty!Is that true?what you're saying?

Krys:Yes..Kyungsan! 

Kyungsan:really? oppa and omma is in a car accident?(hug krys)

Krys:yes..kyungsan!(hug his nephew back)

At the hospital.

They were waiting in the wating room...all of them were crying so much...Taemin is put his hand around her..and Krystal is hugging Kyungsan so tight..trying to calm him down..not to cry..

After 1 and a half hour of waiting.The doctor finally comes out from the E.R.

Krys:Doctor!How's my sister?

Taemin:Doctor:how's my brother?

_____________________________________________________________________________

Yeah! I know...that I added Taemin...hahaha....I'm inlove with him! LoL! hahaha...

What will happen to Jessica?what will happen to Donghae?what will happen to Kyungsan?what will happen to all of them?wil they all be okay?

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATE! :D