NEW YEAR!

Can I spend the rest of my life with you?

Happy New Year to everybody/my readers/subscribers! Sorry for not updating!Thank you so much for all the support! <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yoona and Donghae had a fight this morning...

Yoona;Hae!You know..You've change a lot!wae?is it because that of your stupid paralyzed wife?

Hae:How dare you said that to me wife!

Yoona;I'm your wife too! Not just her!

Hae:Thank god that Kyungsan is not here...if he's here and he knows that we're on a fight...i don't know what will happen to him!

Yoona:Hae! 

Hae:*leaves the room*aishhh!

In sica's room!

Sica:hae..I'm so sorry! If I didn't force you to marry Yoona..this wouldn't happen!

Hae:its not your fault! 

Sica:Hae..its 9:00AM..you should go to work! I'll see you when you get home!

Hae:Okay!Take care..if you need anything just call me or Yoona! Okay?

Sica:okay! 

 

Yoona help Sica..after Hae leave the house..

Sica:so...Yoona..I'm really sorry about Hae!

Yoona:what do you care?

Sica:I'm really sorry..please forgive me!What should I do to make you forgive me?

Yoona:hmm...you have to make him fall inlove with me again!

Sica:I don't understand!
Yoona;Ughhh!!ofcourse you can't understand because you're paralyzed!Ughhh!

Sica:How?

Yoona:*pull Sica's hair*Ughh..I want you to make him fall inlove with me!

Sica:ouchhh!!*dolphin scream*

Yoona:Ughh..what do you know about love?!huh?

At 1;00PM...Yoona give Sica a sleeping pills! She's trying to give a revenge on Sica..now its 4:30PM.

Yoona kida trying to kidnapp Sica..she puts Sica at the back seat..while she's driving somewhere far away from their house!

Yoona:Sica..its on! No more Donghae! 

Sica:*wake up*Yoona!Where am I? Yoona!Stop the car!Yoona!

Yoona:*gasp*Sica!Ughhhh,....

While at Sica's house.

Kyungsan:Uncle Taemin!Omma is not home! Where is she?

Taemin:I don't know Kyungsan! Let me try to call Krystal! 

Kyungsan:Neh!

Taemin:yeaboseyo!Krys!Where is your unnie?She's not home..nobody is home...but the door is not locked!Wae?

Krys:Really?Let me try to call Donghae oppa!

Taemin:okay! 

While Taemin and Kyungsan were waiting...some nurses came from the hospital

Nurse:Excuse me! Mr.Lee told me I have to come to his house..so I can check his wife's condition! Mr.Lee told me he's busy...is Mrs.Lee home?

Taemin:I'm sorry...Mrs.Lee is not home...I'm her brother in law! 

Nurse:Should I wait?

Taemin:yeah!

Krystal call Taemin again..

Krys:Oppa!Donghae oppa said...that he doesn't know..he's trying to call Yoona! 

Taemin:okay!

-------------------

Yoona:ughhh..who's trying to call me at this hour?ughhh!!*trying to take her phone in her handbag while drving*

Sica:Yoonaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

Yoona:Can you shut up?You want to die?

Sica:Yoona!Slow down!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU GUYS!

WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!GOOD LUCK!

What will happen to Sica and Yoona?Will they be okay? 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATE

Have a lovely 2013 

Bye!

wait..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR KING OF AEGYO! SUNGMINNIE OPPA!  BYEEEEE

 

TO BE CONTINUE!