28

Can I spend the rest of my life with you?

Sorry guys! I'm supposed to update on Thursday and Friday! But I can't! I have fever!well..even now! Since my mom is not home...why don't I update for a while! It's freaking boring..lying on bed...listening to music!!

______________________________________________________________________________

After 2 months....Sica and Donghae are back from the hospital(ofcourse!)..Krystal is the one who take care of Sica while Donghae is working....Taemin always pick Kyungsan from school everyday! 

Krys:Unnie! Fanny unnie is back from america today..she told me wants to see you! 

Since sica can't talk..she have a laptop beside her...if she wants to say anything...she will use the laptop!

Sica:Does she know that I'm paralyzed?

Krys:No!

Sica:What time will she come?

Krys:At 5:30PM! 

5:30PM..Fanny arrived at Sica's house.

Krys:Unnie!(hug her)

Fanny:Krys..how are you?

Krys:I'm good!You?

Fanny:Yeah..I'm good too!Where's your sister?

Krys:Ummm..she's inside her room! 

Fanny:hmm..can I see her?

Krys:Ummm...there's something I want to tell you!

Fanny:what is it?

Krys:Unnie...We're really sorry that we didn't tell you sooner! But Sica unnie is 

Fanny:She's what?

Krys:Sica unnie is...

Fanny:Krys..come on...just tell me!

Krys:She's PARALYZED! 

Fanny:what!?!

Krys:Unnie..why don't you sit on the sofa!

Fanny:(sit on the sofa)how can this happened?

Krys:Unnie..last month..she had an accident...she was on her way to come back from the airport! She was on a holiday in Japan with Donghae oppa! 

Fanny:(wipe her tears)and then?

Krys:Kyungsan and I were waiting for them to comeback at that time...

Fanny:what happened to Donghae then?

Krys:Thank god nothing serious happened!His arm broke and some scratches.

Fanny:what about the driver?

Krys:I'm not sure about that! 

Fanny:but why?

Krys:unnie! You want to see Sica unnie?

Fanny:Yeah! 

In Sica's room...

Fanny:Sica...why didn't you tell me?

Sica:I don't want you to know!

Fanny:why?I'm your bestfriend! I have right to know! 

Sica:I don't want to make you worried! 

Fanny:Sica...I should be in your place now!Not you!

Sica:Fanny!No..I'm in the right place!I should be like this! 

Fanny:no..Sica! this is not right! you should not be like this! 

Sica:Fanny! Don't worry to much!I'm okay! 

Fanny:You're not!...I will come here..help Krystal take care of you! Okay?

Sica:Fanny..don't...you have work to do..don't make yourself busy because of work and because of me! 

Fanny:Sica..weither you like it or not I will help Krystal take care of you! 

Krystal was listening the whole thing...it makes her cry so much...

_____________________________________________________________________________

hmm...I will update as soon as I recover! 

But I have FEVER! Ughhhh....I have to sleep alone.... D: I can't sleep with my sisters! I have to lie on my bed every hour and listening to musics....freaking boring! :( 

COMMENTS ARE APPRECIATE! :D 

If you have any suggestion(for this fanfic)....please send me a message! NOT COMMENT! PRIVATE MESSAGE! :D bye!