Donghyun's Truth

If Only...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Annyeong Guys! Look i know it is a bit boring at the moment and nothing is really happening, but please hang on and keep reading my updates because soon i promise the plot is going to get much better and also darker, thank you for reading, Enjoy and feel free to comment!

 

All six members were up on stage. They were singing their hearts out and having a great time in front of all their fans. They were all gleaming with beads of sweat from dancing and their breath was laboured, but none of them could complain. The adrenaline rushing through their veins was the best in the world. They loved the stage and hearing their fans scream for them but what they loved the most was hearing their fans sing the lyrics back at them, it was so amazing and nothing could beat it, well almost nothing.

Early on in the concert the members had a water fight on stage with water bottles. All the members were running lose, reverting back to childish ways and spraying water everywhere as they went. Minwoo had been running around, laughing merrily before suddenly out of no where, he was cornered by double trouble, or as they are better known; the Jo Twins. They laughed as thy flicked their bottles, sending water spraying all over their dongsaeng. Then as he was getting drenched, Donghyun ran over and came to the rescue, teaming up with the lone maknae to fend of the identical menaces. All four of them were laughing throughout the whole ordeal and it lasted a few minutes, the twins against the leader and maknae, before the twins raising their hands in surrender before sending a mischievous grin to each other and darted off to play with their other Hyungs. However after they made a hasty retreat, Donghyun suddenly Minwoo and in the moment he caught him by surprise, he walked up to him, unscrewed the lid of a full water bottle and tipped the entire contents over the maknae's head, drenching him head to toe while making the fans go wild. Donghyun left him there for a moment, before returning with two soft towels, on of which he tossed it onto his head, rubbing it playfully so when he finally unveiled his masterpiece, Minwoo's hair was a complete mess and sticking up in every direction. They both laughed together and Minwoo blew his wet bangs out of his eyes. Then without warning, something odd happened to Donghyun. He felt his heart suddenly constrict and then beat faster as he looked at the dishevelled maknae, his shirt was soaked and clung to his frame, showing his amazing abs and Donghyun couldn't miss how he ily combed his long fingers through his damp, messy hair.

Then again later on when Minwoo and Donghyun had to sing together, as planned Donghyun came over and wrapped his arm around the maknae's waist and laid his head on his shoulder. Both the boys felt it again. The feeling of warmth and belonging, like they were where they were supposed to be, with the person they were meant for... but that was ridiculous. There were seven years between them and not to mention the fact they were both boys and members of the same band, it was impossible. What was happening to him? Why was he feeling this way? Donghyun had no idea, but for some reason, he didn't want to leave Minwoo's side, he felt some unexplainable pull towards the maknae, but he tried his best to brush it away and continue on with the concert. Nobody seemed to notice the pink touch to his cheeks as he looked away from the alluring sight of his practically glowing maknae. When the concert was over and the exited the stage, leaving behind the flashing lights and the sea of screaming fangirls, Donghyun rushed off from the others to the dressing room, he needed to think.

 

Donghyun's POV

What the heck was happening to me? I felt a small amount of tension leave my body as I fet the cold liquid refresh my face as I splashed myself with the water from the tap.  Grabbing the sides of the sink, I looked into the mirror. I had no idea what happened on stage or why my heart suddenly started beating like that, it had never happened before; not even with the girls I had dated before now. Was it possible that I, Kim Donghyun... liked my maknae? I brought my hands up to my hair in frustration and huffed to myself. I was straight wasn't I? Of course I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter