The Twins

If Only...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Annyeong! :) Mianhae it has been so long since my last update but I have had so much else to do, it has been CRAZY!!! I'm really thankful to you guys for being patient with me and here is your reward, Kekeke! ^_^ Enjoy! 

 

3rd Person

As Youngmin walked into his Leader's room, he found him sitting on his windowsill couch, staring out into the world outside.

“Hyung?” he asked hesitantly, “Are you alright?” Donghyun glanced up from the window for a second before shrugging his shoulders defeatedly and returning his gaze to the piece of glass obstructing his way to the outside. Youngmin sighed quietly and came to sit on the bed, “Hyung, do you wanna talk?” he asked trying to get his leader's attention. His time he got more of a reaction, even if it was half hearted.

“Not really, i'd rather just sit here. You don't need me out there.” Youngmin got up again and went over to his Hyung and gently nudged him on the shoulder.

“Hyung, don't give me that. We both know something is up and with the way Minwoo reacted when you left, I have a feeling it has something to do with him too.” Youngmin said, Donghyun's head snapped up when he mentioned Minwoo before sighing exasperatedly and putting his head in his hands.

“It's not that simple, Youngmin”

“I never said it was Hyung, but am I right? Did something happen between you two?”

“Did something happen? You mean other than the fact I almost bloody r.aped him? Other than the fact I let him get kidnapped and barely made it there to save him? That he was in a coma in the hospital and I decided to go and break my hand making him worry more? No Youngmin, other than that I don't think so... oh wait and the fact that he loved me the whole time and I loved him too but I never even noticed?” He shouted out but then backtracked as soon as his last words left his mouth.

“You... loved him?” Youngmin asked, trying to make sure he had heard correctly. He was thrilled about the news but he wanted to make sure before jumping to conclusions. Yet Donghyun started to stutter,

“I... er... yes?... but Youngmin, I can explain... it's not how it seems”

 

Kwangmin's POV

“Minwoo... Minnie, you ok?” I asked gently as I stuck my head around the door of his room. When I looked inside, I could make out the shape of Minwoo, curled into the foetal position on his bed, hugging his duvet close to him, covering his face. “Minnie?” I asked again, a little louder. It seemed this time Minwoo definitely heard me and looked up. I could see the tear tracks down his face, Minwoo seemed to be considering something, like whether to tell the truth or not and he eventually came up with a decision.

“Ani Hyung, I'm not alright” I was slightly surprised by his response but also glad. He usually tried to hide what he was feeling but it was good that he was admitting that he was feeling down. I felt so sorry for him, he was so vulnerable and had been through so much in such a short amount of time. I went over to him and sat on the edge of the bed beside him.

“What's wrong now Minnie? I can try to help if you tell me what's wrong” Minwoo just sort of buried his head in his pillow as he said,

“It's just so hard Hyung” I smiled sadly and put my hand out and ran it gently through his soft hair. He was only my dongsaeng by a few months but he still seemed so much younger and innocent than that, I always felt, and I know the other Hyungs do as well, the need to protect our maknae.

“I know, Minnie... Love is always hard, I would know” Minwoo's head snapped up at the word 'love' then he looked at me with a mixture of anxiety and confusion.

“L...love? Hyung? What... what do you mean?” I looked at him with what was probably a mixture of pity, sadness and brotherly affection. I knew what it was like to try and deny my love for the fear of other's reactions, but not anymore, and hopefully neither would he.

“Minwoo, it's alright. I think we both know that you are in love with our Leader”

 

Donghyun's POV

I was berating myself in my mind for my slip of words. I was so worried that they would now look at Minwoo differently. I didn't mind so much if they turned against me and wanted me to leave, but I didn't want them to abandon the poor maknae in his fragile state. He did nothing wrong, I stuttered over my words as I tried to find some explanation but Youngmin got there first.

“Hyung, it's alright. I don't think of you or Minwoo any differently. I promise.” I took a breath of relief,

“You mean it? Don't you think it is wrong for two men to like each other?”

“Me Hyung? No of course not. I would never judge you or anyone on their love choices; love choices us, not the other way round... I would know...” Youngmin faded off and I had a feeling he had more to say.

“What do you mean, Youngmin? I didn't know you loved someone” Youngmin smiled to himself but also seemed a little hesitant.

“Well, since you just told me yours, I suppose I should tell. But please Hyung, I know the type of views you grew up with but please try not to judge to harshly...” I was confused by his words... I just told him I loved a man, I couldn't imagine what he could tell me to make me judge him but still I nodded and he took a deep breath before carrying on. “I am currently in love with and dating... Kwangmin” he said and waited worriedly for my reaction. I was momently shocked from the sudden news, of anything he could have told me, I didn't expect that. Suddenly I thought back to all those times, I accidentally caught them hugging a little too long, or Youngmin's fingers trailing lovingly through his brother's hair. I had always assumed they had a very tight brotherly bond, but now it made more sense. Questions were still plaguing me though.

“Your twin?” Youngmin just nodded simply, I hardly knew what to say. “But isn't that ?” I asked him, last I checked it was illegal to have ual relations with a family member because of too similar genes causing possible harm to a child if they were conceived, or something along those lines, I couldn't quite remember. Youngmin just smiled a small smile as he thought over a joke inside his head.

“Well, we prefer to call it Twincest... but yes. But we are both boys after all” I nodded in understanding, I supposed it made sense, there wouldn't be any children involved so that wasn't really a problem. “And Hyung, this is love... you know what that feels like, don't you?” I bit my lip a little and could only nod,

“Ne Youngmin. I suppose I do.” I clasped his shoulder and said, “Don't worry dongsaeng, I won't think of either of you differently, I have already gone against the views I was taught as a child so why not with this? Actually I'm just really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter