Almost Too Late

If Only...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Once the members had reported Minwoo as missing, a flurry of chaos had started as people tried to locate him or find people who could. Boyfriend themselves had been moved to a secure location for their own protection, with guards at the door, no one came in or out without permission. Donghyun paced backwards and forwards through the room, anger and frustration written on his features. He was like a caged animal about to start banging against the sides of his containment. He was the only one standing as the twins were bundled together on one sofa, Youngmin had wrapped his arm around his waist, letting his twin's head rest on his shoulder, and Hyunseong sat in the armchair with Jeongmin sitting at his feet, when the Leader wasn't looking, he would run his hands through his hair reassuringly. They were all very shaken and worried after hearing of his disappearance as well as seeing what the room looked like after the kidnapping. They knew from the room that there must have been an extensive physical attack and the likelihood of Minwoo being injured was too high for them to deal with. They were so scared for their maknae and they were all blaming themselves for leaving him alone. But nobody was blaming himself more than Donghyun. He felt so guilty because he had been so stupid and irresponsible, now the boy he was falling in love with was in terrible danger. He couldn't take it anymore. It was like something snapped inside him and all the anger he had pent up was released in a fit of rage. He stormed over kicked out at everything, he threw things across the room, yelling and cursing as he did so. He was like a mad man and all of the others could only recoil and watch as their Leader destroyed the room. His eyes were filled with anger and hate, but also immense fear. He had never been so scared in his life, Minwoo meant so much to him, even more so now. He felt like the world was closing in around him, choking him and he couldn't do anything about it. Deep down he knew this wouldn't help anything but he couldn't stop as the cushions went flying and the wall received many blows with his feet and hands.

 

“Hyung, maybe you should sit down and rest a little” Jeongmin said timidly but Donghyun seemed beyond reason.

“Sit down? Why should I sit down? Minwoo is out there have who knows what to him, he could be being tortured right as we speak, and you want me to just sit around and rest?” He shouted in his face before kicking over a stack of books in the corner and slamming his palm into the wall with frustration.

“Hyung... please” Youngmin said in a forced whisper, worry written on his face as he directed his Leader's attention to the shaking brunette with tears in his eyes, sitting beside the blonde who had his arm wrapped around him. At the sight of his vulnerable and scared second maknae, he was jolted back to the present and he his tensed muscles immediately relaxed and he sighed in defeat. He came over and gently placed his hand on Kwangmin's shoulder.

“Mianhae Kwangmin. I'm sorry for scaring you, i'm just really worried” Kwangmin just looked up and nodded to his Hyung. He did understand but that didn't make it any less scary, in fact possibly even more so as he was worried what he might do if something bad really did happen to Minwoo.

 

A few hours later

 

They came tearing through the house just as they heard a woman's voice scream out,

“YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS!” and they quickly scanned around trying to locate them. Before they reached the door, they spotted the lifeless figure of a large man lying on the floor in a splayed position, a gunshot to his forehead, blood spurted over his face, clothes and the wall above him; his eyes were wide open and glassy. When they passed the dead body, they kept going until they found the door to the room they were in, just before they broke the door down they distinctly heard the young maknae's voice call in a relatively calm voice, filled with acceptance to his fate.

“I will always love you Kim Donghyun” In a matter of seconds the door was bashed on the floor, kicked down by one of the men in uniform, holding a gun and others followed after him. Inside the room, they found the woman holding a long gun into the young boy's face, both wearing startled expressions and looking at the police. Minwoo was still too scared to say anything, and even he wasn't, his voice was still hoarse and he was drifting in and out of consciousness as result of the abuse from earlier, they were finally starting to take it's toll. She wasn't so silenced.

“What are you doing here? Who are you? Can't you tell we are in the middle of something?” she said with a crazed look in her eyes.

“Miss, just put the weapon down.” Her eyes flittered between the gun pointing at her, and the scared boy in front of her. She started to shake her head but it was more to herself than those around her, her head and hands starting to twitch crazily.

“You don't want to hurt him. Just put the gun down” another officer said. She seemed to be contemplating it before she just shouted.

“No! We love each other, you can't take him from me” She said, her wide and staring eyes darting crazily round the room. Then suddenly she lifted the gun. BANG!

 

Flashback... A few hours previously

 

After a while, once Donghyun had properly calmed down and they had all s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter