Hospitals & Broken Hands

If Only...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

3rd Person

Once Minwoo was untied and the crazy woman had been arrested, the medics came and rushed the poor maknae to the hospital. Finally being able to relax, Minwoo felt safe enough to finally let himself sleep as he had had none since his kidnapping, other than the times he had out. Donghyun stared down at his figure, taking in every detail. His arms that lay limply by his sides, his eyes trailed down them, taking in the bruises, all different shades, following down to his wrists where the worst bruising was and part of the skin was broken. He looked at his neck and collar bones which were sticking out sharply and also covered in bruises. Then his eyes moved to his face, so pale and thin yet still so beautiful, his face was blooded red, bruised and even swollen in places from the beatings he had got, the deep gash to his cheek with dried and fresh blood surrounding it, but he also noticed his closed eyelashes that brushed against his skin, his cracked lips yet still so kissable and the sweat that made his hair damp and sticky, but that also made his face seem to glisten. Even in this ghostly state, to Donghyun he was beautiful.

 

Soon they arrived at the hospital and Minwoo was whisked away on a stretcher. Donghyun's mind just couldn't handle everything at once and he was about to overload and shut down. Hyunseong looked over and saw his Hyung's expression.

“Jeongmin-ah” his boyfriend looked to him at his name. “Take Hyung to sit down, he can hardly hold his own weight. I'm going to sign Minwoo into the hospital.” Jeongmin nodded and went over to Donghyun and carefully lead the dazed Leader to the waiting area in the reception where he just sat and stared blankly at the wall. The twins came to join them as they didn't know what else they could do. They never imagined this could happen, of course they knew the risks of being an idol, they had heard stories... these things did happen... just not to them! Hyunseong came back over to the others and looked at them with sorrow in his eyes. He could see how this was affecting each of them and in truth it was affecting him too, but with his Leader in this condition, he had to keep a steady head.

 

Hyunseong's POV

We sat there for a while, waiting for news, anything to tell us of our dear maknae's condition, when eventually a doctor arrived, asking for guardians or friends of No Minwoo. We all crowded around her to hear the news. She said,

“At the moment, Minwoo is in a very bad condition and has needed minor surgery. At first it wasn't obvious but it has been discovered that some of the cuts went too deep and some of the punches were just too hard. He was bleeding from the inside and it had to be fixed as soon as possible, he wasn't critical but we got the surgery done today just incase. He is sleeping now but we advice that you leave him be for a while, until after he has recovered from the surgery.” We all turned pale at the news but nodded in understanding. We were all dumbfounded, our poor Minwoo. I looked to Donghyun, I knew he would be the worst affected by the news and I wasn't wrong. I could see pain, fear and anger building in his usually gentle orbs. Just before she left Donghyun asked,

“Can I see him? I won't touch or wake him, please I just need to see him” I reached over to him and placed my hand on his shoulder,

“Hyung, are you sure you want to see him. You know you won't like what you see.”

“Hyunseong, I need to see him. Wouldn't you feel the same if it was someone you loved?” At his words I had to stop myself from looking to Jeongmin and giving us away, I knew in my heart that I would so I just nodded. The doctor seemed to be considering it before nodding.

“Ne, I guess it's no harm. You can see him for a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter