Take A Chance

If Only...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mianhae for taking so long to update but honestly i was struggling a little bit with this fanfic. I mean i love doing this story and i have a brief plan but these starting few chapters are frustrating me, Thank you for understandng. I will try and get better Please enjoy!

 

3rd Person

Minwoo was still staring at his Hyungs after their passionate kiss as if they were aliens from another planet.

“I... I... uh... didn't...” he stumbled over his words and SeongMin just laughed at his adorableness. They knew this would be a shock but they couldn't control their laughter. Hyunseong was the first to speak,

“Yeah, We are together and in love. We probably should have told you and the others before now, but like you we feared rejection. We know in society it might not be considered appropriate but we love each other and nothing can come between that.” and with that, he used his hand, which was placed under Jeongmin's chin, and directed his face to meet his and he gently pressed his lips to his partner's. It wasn't so full of passion this time but it seemed to be overflowing with love. After they broke apart Jeongmin turned to Minwoo and smirked slightly but he was still dazed from kissing his lover.

“See, Minwoo? Nothing to be ashamed of” he chuckled and Minwoo couldn't help but crack a smile, but then it faltered and fell from his face.

“But Hyungs, I'm scared”

“Of what society will think of you?”

“No, what Donghyun will think of me! Surely he doesn't return my feelings or he would have told me, plus we all know he is straight: he only just got out of a relationship. I'm never going to be good enough for him and he would never want me even if he did like boys” He sighed and hung his head, depressed. His Hyungs looked on sadly as their maknae belittled himself. Hyunseong took a step forwards and placed his hand comfortingly on his shoulder.

“You are more special than you think. Don't be so quick to judge love, or yourself. You are an amazing person, Minwoo and I'm sure Donghyun sees that.” Minwoo still seemed hesitant,

“I don't know Hyung,” Then Jeongmin joined the conversation with a bit more force in his voice.

“Yah, Minwoo-ah! Didn't you ever consider the fact that he might have feelings for you but hid them just like you did? And you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter