4

After My Happily Ever After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I groaned as I felt myself waking from the deep and satisfying sleep only to feel my whole body aching like it had run ten miles at full speed, at the same time it was a delicious ache because I felt so deeply sated that I was more at peace than I had been for a while. The big question was why I was feeling like this, I had a clue but I was hoping I was dreaming because one night stands were definitely not my thing. Taking a deep breath I peeled my eyes open and glanced over my shoulder at the warm body that was spooned around mine. I gasped at the sheer beauty of the man and couldn't stop the shudder of desire that passed through me at the sight of his body. He wasn't overly muscled but he was toned with slight muscular definition over his arms and chest and had no signs of a beer belly which made me sigh in relief, all the good men started to get beer bellies when they had a full time job, obviously Seunghyun was different and took care of himself properly.

I looked at his peacefully sleeping face, his eyelashes casting a shadow over his skin as he took in deep even breaths of air. My fingers itched to his face whilst lips throbbed with the need to kiss his beautiful lips so that his eyes would open and I could look into his dark eyes. With a sigh I cleared such thoughts from my mind and instead pulled myself from the bed, immediately missing the warmth of his body. Feeling the ghost touch of his fingers feeling where he had touched and caressed the night before. I shuddered before standing up from the bed so that I could search through the gloomy room for my dress. It didn't take too long as it was hanging haphazardly off the corner of the mahogany wardrobe doors that were ajar revealing a rainbow of shirts going from black and white at one end to pink and blue at the other. I shook my head at that before snatching my dress down and sliding it up my legs so that at least part of my body was covered. Muttered mumblings came from behind me so with a gasp I looked over my shoulder at the man who was now tossing and turning his arm reaching out across the bed searching for something. I sighed before trying to pick up speed and find my stuff before he woke up; the awkward morning after conversation wasn't something I wanted to have. I found my shoes by his bedroom door and my bank card and money were strewn on the floor. I quickly picked them up before hurrying down stairs pausing only to look through the yellow pages for a taxi company and to leave Seunghyun a small note.

After slipping my feet back into my shoes I slipped out of the house just as I heard Seunghyun stirring upstairs. I closed my eyes as I shut the door quietly praying that he wouldn't hear me. I then walked up to the top of the road and waited for the taxi to come and pick me up. Shivering I glanced up and down the street that was empty apart from the odd mom pushing a stroller, I sighed feeling an ache in my chest, the was supposed to be me, Jiyong and I were going to get married and try for a baby and we would have lived happily ever after. I'm just glad that I didn't get pregnant with him; the kid would have been traumatized to have a dad like him. If it was Seunghyun though, I cut myself off from thinking like that. I had only met him last night had the most amazing experience of my life and longed to be back in his arms but that wasn't the basis for a relationship. It was a one night stand, nothing more. A silver car with A to B cabs written on the side stopped in front of me. I pulled open the back door and slid inside revelling in the warmth as if passed over my cool skin.

"Where to love?" He questioned looked at me appreciatively in the rear-view mirror. I sighed whilst covering as much of myself as I could as I reeled off the address. I knew he would be grinning to himself as I said it because of the amount of time it would take to get there at this time of day meaning he would get himself a nice little pay.

** ** **

A few hours later I had gotten home after spending a nice 47.50 on the taxi and having to suffer through lusty looks from the lecherous driver. I then spent the next few hours getting ready for Dara who said she would be over a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter