Chapter 7

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!

 

 
As I said, another chapter. Enjoy :)
 
 
 
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
 
"The first to choose is Kyuhyuh that was pretty confident, we  will see now if he was right" Leeteuk introduced with a smile "Kyuhyuh 'choose your true love'"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's embarrassing when you say it out loud," Yuri said
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It really is" Yoona agreed "Even if I know who Kyuhyuh Oppa will choose "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I think everyone knows" Yuri said back
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Kyuhyuh made the gesture of a bow and arrow from 'Hoot' and pointed: "Seohyun" he said pointing at her. Seohyun seemed a little surprised while everyone else had the 'I knew it' face. She did a little suspenseful and finally said: "I liked" happy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, couple Mankae formed" Leeteuk said "Now let's continue the game, Eunhyuk who is your love?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I also already know who he will choose" Yoona muttered to Yuri "I keep telling you that everyone know," replied Yuri and the two exchanged smiles
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I choose ..." He was putting his arm from one side to another until, "Hyoyeon". She started laughing and everyone started laughing too even without knowing why, less Eunhyuk. "Sorry Oppa, just felt like laughing" She pulled herself together and said: "I liked"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Another couple formed, luckily I'm next" Leeteuk said happily, "I choose ... Taeyeon "he said strongly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You should be careful Hyung, one day you will be sue for abuse younger" Kyuhyuh said jokingly, and even all the PDs laughed. "Yah Cho Kyuhyuh! Our age has not that much difference" Leeteuk replied," If you say, just do not complain when arrested "
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a last look of anger to Kyuhyuh, Leeteuk looked at Taeyeon: "So? ..." He asked. She smiled and said "I liked it." Leeteuk did a victory dance that made everyone laugh. "Returning to the game, Taemin is your turn, you can choose someone who is already in a couple if you want" Leeteuk continued, "Less Taeyeon of course."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Neh hyung" Taemin replied kind of shy "Yoona Noona" and point out a surprise Yoona "Really! I? "She asked pointing to herself "Neh, you Noona "Taemin replied somewhat disappointed "I liked" She said smiling at him "You just caught me surprised" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Next Onew" Leeteuk continued. "I choose ... Tiffany Noona" Tiffany was also surprised, but quickly replied "I liked it". "Next is Siwon" Leeteuk introduced
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He gave his dimpled smile for the girls and then taking a look at Kyuhyuh that nodded, he made the gesture and pointed "My true love is ... Yuri "and gave her his best smile. Not only Yuri, but all were surprised by the choice of Siwon, since the two were not close. After recovering from the shock Yuri replied "I liked it" and gave a shy smile to Siwon. His smile got bigger if possible and in the time to climb the steps (imagine the scenario of Running Man) he grabbed Yuri's hand to help her up, she blushed and thanked, neither saw two pairs of eyes following every move them did with anger and jealousy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, it seems that soon there will be no more girls" Leeteuk said laughing "I'm glad I already have my" He winked at Taeyeon who smiled fun. "The next is Heech-"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sica!" Heechul said before Leeteuk ended and pointed to Jessica, making everyone laugh "Yah! Let me finish next time" Leeteuk scolded him. "Sorry Hyung. Sica? "She looked at him with the Ice Princess expression that soon melted and turned into a smile," I liked it "Heechul fell to his knees and thanked God. "Next is Jonghyun" Leeteuk said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He hesitated and finally pointed "Jessica Noona", everyone was speechless until Eunhyuk said: "Finally some excitement" And everyone gave laughter that died quickly. Jessica looked to Heechul and looked to Jonghyun, then looking at the younger boy and she said, "Hoot, sorry".
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Jonghyun is the first one in the boy with boy couple" Leeteuk said laughing with everyone. "Next is Minho"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Minho pointed and looking deep into her eyes he said, "Yuri Noona." Yuri looked at Minho and looked at Siwon, as Jessica did. Siwon moved closer to her and, took her hand and hid behind them so no one could see. Yuri was surprised, but put a poker face and looking at Minho said: "Excuse me, but Hoot" She could see a flash of pain in his eyes briefly before he turned to join Jonghyun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"We already have a couple of boys, I am anxious to know who is the woman between the two. Now it is the turn of Key "Leeteuk said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sooyoung Noona" "I accept" She answered so fast that surprised even Key, then everyone laughed "Do not understand wrong, I was getting worried because no one picked me yet." She tried to defend herself, but only brought more laughter to the group.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, the next is Ryeowook" Leeteuk said still laughing. "I do not think it's a good choice, but Sooyoung" Sooyoung rejected him and he said it was okay for her smiling. Arrived the time of Donghae.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I chose Yuri" he said with a straight face looking directly at her. Yuri felt very pressured by Donghae who looked at her with such intensity that left her with chills and Siwon that increased the control over her hand when Donghae chose her, he still doesn't loose the grip. Finally she said: "I'm sorry ..." She looked at Siwon "Donghae Oppa." Then she looked at Donghae. Siwon smiled and Donghae looked like he had never looked at his hyung, angry. Yuri felt bad for rejecting Donghae, she even thought she could cry without knowing why, but when Siwon looked at her with that boyish smile that only he knew, she knew she did make the right choice at the time.
 
 
 
 
 
"Donghae is also in the men's couples, now is the time of Yesung" - Leeteuk
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I choose Tiffany" Tiffany accepted him and apologized to Onew. Onew teamed with Donghae. At his time, Sungmin chose Sunny who accepted him and rejected Shindong after. Shindong and Ryeowook formed the last male duo.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
In men's couples was that decided Jonghyun, Onew and Ryeowook would be the 'women' of the men's doubles.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Now that all the pairs are determined we will start our game ..." Leeteuk started then all spoke together: "Mission Impossible"
 
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
 
 
Yulhae fans, do not hate me, the story is mostly Yulhae, but I like the idea of ​​having Yulwon, I also like other couples with Yuri and the other members of SNSD. I promise that there will be many moments Yulhae, just not always.
 
I'll post two more chapters in two weeks. Kisses