Chapter 4

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!

 

"Wow .. Everything is happening so fast, first we see moments of skinship between SNSD and SuJu, now SHINee appears. I wonder what will happen next" YJS said.

 
 
 

"Really, it's a lot of emotion. Now let's see what SHINee will think of this whole situation." KSY completed.

 
 
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
 
 
At the House
 
 
 
 
"Noona?" Minho repeated after Yuri didn't answer him.
 
 
 
 
All members were in shock and froze in their strange positions. The first to recover was Leeteuk who said:
 
 
 
 
"Oh, what are you guys doing here? Specifically, what are you doing here NOW? Your visit is not bad, but ..." Leeteuk said as he stood up and helped to Taeyeon at get up too.
 
 
 
 
"... We were, um, resolving an important issue" Taeyeon said hesitantly. "Isn't it guys?"
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone was getting back together and creating a distance between them, embarrassed by the strange situation in which they were caught. When Taeyeon asked they just answered with a short "Neh"
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri and Donghae were ashamed the most, they didn't dare to look up, just continued to stare at the floor.
 
 
 
 
 
"Noona, are you okay?" Minho said approaching to Yuri "He didn't hurt you, right? Because if he did, don't matter if he is my hyung or not he will pay." He narrowed his eyes at Donghae who stared back.
 
 
 
 
 
"Ani, he didn't hurt me so stop viewing him like this,"  Yuri said exasperated finally looking up from the floor.
 
 
 
 
"But we hear you scream. Was so loud that even those who were outside the house heard it." Key said
 
 
 
 
"That ... Hmm .. That was an accident, I didn't want to scream. I just got scared and screamed a little high." Yuri said hoping that anyone would make anymore questions. Unfortunately her wishes weren't being listen.
 
 
 
 
"But then, why did you scream? It was because of Donghae hyung?" Taemin asked innocently
 
 
 
 
 
"Yeah, I wanted to prevent her from reaching the second floor. Then, umm, I kind of carried her to the first floor again," Donghae said seeing that Yuri didn't know how to answer the questions anymore.
 
 
 
 
 
"That's the reason why you were holding her against the wall?" Minho asked, obviously he was still angry with his Hyung.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So she wouldn't go up again," Donghae said as if it were obvious.
 
 
 
 
 
"Really?!? It seemed quite different from my point of view." Jonghyun said shaking his eyebrows in the direction of Yuri.
 
 
 
 
 
"YAH, stop having erted thoughts." Yuri said slapping Jonghyun's shoulder.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aish Noona, there is no need to be aggressive. I was just kidding." Jonghyun said rubbing his shoulder "For a girl you have a pretty strong hand" He mumbled the last part.
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah" Yuri listened and gave him another slap. Everyone laughed, the strange atmosphere had passed, at least for most of them. Minho and Donghae continued sending glances at each other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, actually we were invited to participate in the show with you today and tomorrow. Now,why you guys were trying to reach the second floor ? " Onew asked.
 
 
 
 
 
 
As if a light was kindled in her head, Sooyoung poked Sunny and pointed to the second floor. Sunny understood and poked Tiffany that did the same with the other SNSD members on the stairs and the most close of Taeyeon poked her too. The furthest was Yuri, but Taeyeon go quietly to her and poked her too. They began to move slowly and cautiously to the second floor.
While all this, SuJu were explaining to SHINee of the change, the challenge and everthing the boys wanted to know.
 
 
 
 
 
 
When Ryewook finally realized that Sooyoung had left his side,    he looked up and saw that almost all the SNSD members were on the second floor.
 
 
 
 
 
"YAH, SNSD!! THIS ISN'T FAIR" He yelled.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
All the men looked up and tried to get to the second floor first, but it was too late. SNSD won the second floor.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
I'm sorry that I didn't update in a time. I had to study for my exams this week so I couldn't write. I promise that the next chapter will be quickly.