Chapter 8

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!

 

Here is the first one of the four, like I said this one is dedicated to 'iloveyul'.

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

 

"Everyone was waiting for this right?" YJS said, "Here is another episode of Super Generation House!"

 
 

"KSY ... Why are you hiding your face?"

 
 

"You are very embarrassing Oppa" KSY answered.

 
 

"How? I'm not embarrassing"

 
 

"Right now you're being. But anyway let's see our idols on their first mission." KSY cut YJS complaint.

 
 

"Aish, I'm not embarrassing ..." YSK muttered to himself.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Well, now that we have all the couples formed let's start the game." Leeteuk said
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"We'll just start by searching for the stamps?" Taeyeon asked to the PDs who agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The moment that the PDs agreed Eunhyuk grabbed Hyoyeon's wrist and ran, followed by Minho and Onew.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"They really want to win don't you think?" Yoona said laughing "I think we should be going too, right Taemin?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"After you Noona"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Soon all couples were looking for the stamps. 
 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
With HeeSica couple
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They were walking slowly while watching the other couples running. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"The view from here is really beautiful, you liked Sica?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes, it is quiet" Jessica answered with a small smile. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Don't you feel kind of bad walking while seeing the others running?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No, why should I? They are giving their best and we ours, but I don't see the need of running now," she replied calmly 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You really is an Ice Princess Sica, but I love that about you," Heechul said, looking at her with a smile. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica became a little shy and looked the other side, doing so she stop walking and look at one fixed point concentrated. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"What happened? What are you looking at?" 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Instead of answering she walked soothing to the place she was looking at, Heechul just followed. She went to a table that had a box stamped with SGH on her when she opened a stamp OK was inside. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sica you're amazing!" Heechul complimented her while getting his card stamped. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa ... Do you think we should hide this stamp?" Jessica asked with a devilish smile. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
He stopped to think for a bit, took the box with the stamp inside and hid it in a bush near where they were. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Come on, we have nothing more to see here" Heechul said walking away from that place, Jessica followed him laughing.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
With HyoHyuk couple
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa ... Can we ... Rest... A little?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I think ... a rest ... would be good."
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a while
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Why you made ​​me run that way in the beginning Oppa? Now we're both out of power."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry, I just wanted to find the stamps first."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm not mad, I just don't understand why you want to win so bad" Hyoyeon said with a sigh
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I know you like to win, so I wanted to give my best to ensure that you get it" Eunhyuk replied staring at the floor.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"You pabo, you don't need to run like crazy for us to win. Let's walk and when necessary we run okay?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sure," he said with a smile causing her to smile back.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
The moment was broken when Tiffany, Yesung, Yoona, Taemin, Taeyeon and Leeteuk ran past them, following them and going toward HyoHyuk couple were a group of men wearing wigs and paintings in the face.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I think those are the terrorists" Hyoyeon said "Oppa, you know that part of running when needed?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I think now it is necessary"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Me too, let's go" Again he grabbed the Hyoyeon's wrist and started running.
 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
 
 

 

With YulWon couple 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They were still uncomfortable, then just went looking for the stamps, they now have four stamps OK. 
 
 
 
 
 
"Siwon-shi ... -" Yuri began, but was interrupted by Siwon. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oppa, call me Oppa" He said without looking at her. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Siwon Oppa ... Can I ask you something?" She said shyly. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Anything Yuri-ah" He said smiling at her. She got a little red, that made Siwon's heart beat faster. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'd like to know why you chose me, don't misunderstand I really liked to have been chosen but it's weird since you are closer to Tiffany and Yoona" She said looking at him earnestly. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I know many people think I should date Yoona or Tiffany, but I couldn't. I see them as two sisters that I care and I know they see me so too." He said looking at her. 
 
 
 
 
 
He made her stop walking and look into her eyes and said with a smile: "The reason I did chose you, it's very simple actually. I
want to become close to you Yuri-ah" 
 
 
 
 
 
Yuri was shocked, embarrassed and happy at the same time, but before she could answer ... 
 
 
 
 
 
"It's good that we finally meet isn't? It's been a while that we are walking around and didn't see anyone." Someone said approaching. "So there's something going on here that I missed?" 
 
 
 
 
Donghae and Onew arrived, and Donghae face didn't show that happiness he was saying.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

 

 

Thanks for the replies you have sent me. On the guests, after SHINee will be EXO since they will make a comeback (I wait so long for it).
 
 
 
 
One thing: who have new information about the film that Yuri will be starring, tell me please :)
 
 
 
Until the next chapter ^ ^