Chapter 6

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!

 

First: a thousand pardons, the school began well and was difficult to reconcile the time for study and for  writing that I even thought about not writing more. Second, I would like to thank everyone who are supporting me and are reading my story, is for you that I will continue it. Third: I will make modifications to some couples because I think it looks more "real". Well, I will not say who they are now, but you will notice with the story.
Anyway, enjoy and keep supporting my story.
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
 

"Now, the game will start. Super Junior, SNSD and SHINee will compete in one of several games that we have. I'm really excited to see how you will and KSY-Shi? "YJS asked their partnership.

 
 
 

"Of course I'm also, we expect a whole week for this, I'm sure that we have the largest audience today" KSY said with a satisfied smile on his face.

 
 
 
 

"Of course yes" YJS agreed "Now without further ado let's watch another episode of Super Generation House!"

 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
At house
 
 
 
"Hello to all viewers, we're Super Generation!" SNSD and Super Junior introduced.
 
 
 
 
 
"Hello we are SHINee" The younger boys are also presented.
 
 
 
 
 
"We're in XXXXXX Park, is really a gorgeous and spacious place isn't?" Taeyeon continued "Yes, it is" Leeteuk replied and all the others agreed.
 
 
 
 
 
"So what kind of game we going to play today?" Leeteuk asked the PDs. They handed a card that Leeteuk did read:
 
 
 
 
 
"Hello to all the idols, today you will play Mission Impossible. You'll will earn a card with 7 numbers, scattered throughout the park there are seven stations where it has a stamp writing 'OK', you may find these stamps and stamp it in your card. After completing the 7, you should find a specialist that knows where the hidden bombs are and he will tell you where is it. The goal is to find the bomb and defuse it before time runs out.
But beware, if they exceed the time of 2 hours the bomb explodes, there are 35 stations throughout the park and only 7 right; terrorists will try to stop you from reaching the bomb, if one of them touches you, you're out of game immediately. The only way to return to the game is to find one of the five doctors in the park, one can only save one person each. Divide into pairs.
Good game "
 
 
 
 
 
 
After a while in silence, Heechul said, "You can read it again? I still do not get it "and gave a sheepish smile. Everyone laughed and agreed. After rereading, Eunhyuk said:
 
 
 
 
 
 
"We must decide the pairs now"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"But how do we do that: girls with girls and boys with boys or mixed?" Yesung asked
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I think we should do mixed, so the game does not get unfair" Seohyun said and everyone accepted her idea.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"To make the game more exciting." Proposed Onew "I think it would be cool to try what SNSD Noonas used on Running Man"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Where the girls decide with who they want to go?" Asked Jonghyun and Onew confirmed
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Wait a minute, we're in 15 boys and 9 girls" Taemin pointed. Everyone stopped to think about it for the first time and saw that mixed doubles would not work.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Let's make 9 mixed doubles and 3 only with boys, the 6 that are rejected get together" Hyoyeon suggested.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It will be the best, but in the 3 doubles left, a boy has to be a woman" Kyuhyuh said with his smile of Evil Mankae.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah Kyuhyuh! And what if you're one of 6 boys? Will dress as a woman? "Shindong asked jokingly.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"If I have to, I will. But I'm sure I'll be in one of the mixed doubles "He said looking at Seohyun.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Everyone noticed, but decided not to comment. "So we get to choose the pairs, yes?" Taeyeon said to save her Mankae.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Neh" All agreed and organized girls on one side and boys on the other.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Okay, I'll be the MC for this game" Leeteuk stood in the midst of two rows "To facilitate, I'll start," said heading toward the row of boys
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yah! What are you thinking? You just want to choose a girl first, so you won't stay with one of the boys "said Heechul.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Of course not, I'm just trying to make everyone more comfortable" Leeteuk replied without even convince anyone. "Alright, let's start with the order of the rows, at least I'm the third"
 
 
 
 
 
 
(Rows
(Kyuhyuh, Eunhyuk, Taemin, Onew, Siwon, Heechul, Jonghyun, Minho, Key, Ryeowook, Donghae, Yesung, Sungmin, Shindong - boys
(Taeyeon, Sooyoung, Tiffany, Jessica, Yuri, Yoona, Sunny, Seohyun, Hyoyeon - girls)
 
 
 
 
 
 
"So let's start Choose Your True Love (invented name)" announced Leteuk
 
 
 
 
 
0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
A chapter done, you still have other ^ ^