Chapter 2

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!

 

"Okay, before the break we saw SNSD and Super Junior in a bus stop. What you think is going to happen ShinYoung?"

 

"Bwoh? What did you say? I can't think clearly after see Siwon"

 

"Arasso, arasso. While ShinYoung try to think clearly again, let's see SNSD and Super Junior meeting."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the Bus Stop

 

The girls and the boys looked chocked and funny for each other, before anyone could say something the van leave.

 

Eunhyuk started running after the van with Shindong "YAH, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? Don't go... " He said after given up of catch the van. Everyone laughed of them, but the laughs were replaced by a realy strange silence.

 

"So, what are you guys doing here?" Tiffany asked. "We were at dorms and Manager Hyung told us to get get dressed and enter in the van, he took us to a park and make find a key to our new Show, then he brought us here." Leeteuk said

 

"Jinja?!? The same thing happened to us, what is really strange. The only reason i can think is that..." Taeyeon stopped with a look of unbelief on her eyes. " We are in the same show" Kyunhyun completed. 

They looked at each other faces and they started to laugh.

 

"Omo. Jinja?!? We are going to host a new show togheter?"

 

"That is really great, it will be so cool."

 

"Yeah, what kind of show it will be? Some of you have a idea?" Siwon asked. They shaked their heads and started to looking for a PD to give a hint about what the show would be, after giving up this idea began to talk mainly about what would happen to them. Eunhyuk, Leeteuk and Shindong were doing very strange moves to cheer everyone, Hyoyeon, Yoona and Taeyeon soon joined them. Sooyoung and Ryeowook spoke about food. Jessica slept with her ​​head resting on the shoulder of Heechul.

 
Everyone was having fun in their own way, but Yuri sat a little away from the others and watched the stars concentrated. Without her realizing Donghae was watching her, and when she sat down he was near her. Yuri winced because of the cold wind and started rubbing her arms to warm up when a jacket fell on her shoulders. She jumped a little, she looked up and saw Donghae smiling at her. He sat beside her.
 

"Ohh, he's so gentle, Oppa why aren't you like this uh?" ShinYoung asked to Jae Suk.

 

"Why I would try to be like Donghae, the womem love me the way I am" He said with a prideful smile.

 

"You wish..." She murmured

 

"What? What did you say?"

 

"Nothing, let's see what is happening to Yuri and Donghae"

 

"Oppa, you should put your jacket back, is getting cold and I don't want you to be sick" Yuri said already taking his jacket off. Donghae stopped her by placing his hands on her shoulders and straightening his jacket on her. "Stay with it, I'd rather stay sick than to see you cold." He spoke with sincerity in his eyes. Instead of blush and look away as many girls do, Yuri slapped his arm.

 
 
"Aish Oppa, where did you get that line? Bet it was a drama." She spoke with an amused voice.
 
 
"Why you can't be like any other girl and just accept a kindness?" Donghae asked while rubbing his arm.
 
 
"You wouldn't like me if I was different than I am, would you? Now stop rubbing your arm, I didn't hit so hard."
 
 
"You're right once in a while. But you did knocked hard ." He said with a pout.
 
 
"Stop being a child and stop pouting, your aegyo doesn't work with me." She said in a cold voice, but she had fun in her eyes.
 
Donghae began making various faces full of aegyo which made her laugh in her way, an unrestricted way. 

 

Yuri began making aegyo for him too and soon the two were laughing and having fun. They didn't realize that Siwon was staring at them.

 

 

After a while a motorcycle stopped at the bus stop and the driver gave a card to Leeteuk, before anyone could ask anything he left. Everyone gathered around Leteeuk to read the card.
 
 
 
Leeteuk opened the card that said: "" Congratulations for having completed the first part of the mission. You will be taken to where the show will be recorded. A house. "'On the other side was written:" You will live TOGETHER FOR A GREAT PERIOD OF TIME. "
 
 
Everyone was in doubt but the card just explained that.
 
 
"How are going to live together? That wouldn't be against the good morals?"
 
 
"Good morals? Seriously Seo ? You will live with ten beautiful men and you think of good manners?"
 
 
"It's not her fault if she isn't a ert like you Sica."
 
 
"You really does want to die today Choi Sooyoung?" Jessica said with her voice of Ice Princess. Sooyoung hide behind Yuri "You make your jokes and then hides behind me?" Yuri said irritably.
 
"Okay okay, before we kill each other is better analyze the situation. Now, we live in the same building but in different floors, we  see each other everyday and eat together, there can't be much difference than living together. It will be as if the building is our house, only without separating the dorms. "Kyunhyun said calm.
 
Everyone agreed and after a time a bus arrived. They came in and went to his new "home".
 
After all, what could be different?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you for the views and the reviews, I hope to be pleasing.
 
 
Next chapter: settling in the new house and the visit of SHINee.