Chapter 9

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!

Continuation of the last chapter

 

 

 

"Donghae Oppa!" Yuri said startled by the sudden appearance of Donghae and Onew. Siwon on the other hand was left with a serious face and stared at Donghae because he had spoiled his moment with Yuri.

 

"Noona, you have managed to find the seven stamps?"

 

"No, we're still looking for them. And you?"

 

"We too." Onew replied smiling. At this moment they see Sooyoung and Key pass far from where they are.

 

 

"YAH! CHOI SOOYOUNG!"

 

 

"YURI?"

 

 

"NEH. WHERE ARE YOU GOING?"

 

 

"FIND ONE OF THE DOCTORS. THOSE TERRORISTS ARE NO JOKE!"

 

 

"GOOD LUCK THEN"

 

 

"DON'T FIND ALL THE STAMPS BEFORE I BACK UNDERSTOOD?"

 

 

"BEFORE YOU COME BACK I ALREADY HAVE WON THE GAME"

 

 

"YAH!"

 

 

The four men could only stand watching the two girls talking (screaming) even with a considerable distance between them.

 

"Yuri, we should get going. We still have stamps to find." Siwon said to Yuri but looked at Donghae.

 

"Hyung, I mean Oppa, we should get going too," Onew said in his role of women in the couple, he could see the tension between Siwon and Donghae.

 

 

"Why such a hurry to get rid of us? We just meet, let's will make an alliance. What do you think?" Donghae said with a smile obviously false to those who know him.

 

 

"Making an alliance in a game that can only have one winner isn't a good idea." Siwon answered "You don't think that Yuri doesn't want you, she blew you off to stay with me"

 

 

Donghae frowned and was about to reply when "Yah, you two better stop we're still filming." Yuri said getting annoyed.

 

 

"It's okay Yuri-ah, they are only doing so because they are boys, it's okay" Yuri kept repeating to herself. "Siwon-shi, c'mon. Excuse  us Donghae-shi and Onew".

 

 

Then she walked away, Siwon was just behind her. Donghae took a step toward Yuri, but decided to go the other way.

"Let's go Onew, we will win this game" Onew could only follow him.

 

0000000

"Yuri-ah! Yuri! Please stop walking and listen to me!"

 

 

Instead of stopping she just kept walking and occasionally looked at Siwon and sighed. Tired of that he took her arm and made her look at him (A / N: I know that scene is very common but I love it).

 

 

"You will really ignore me?"

 

 

"I'm not ignoring you, I just don't want to talk to you now"

 

 

"What can I do to make you talk to me again?"

 

 

"Explain to me why you did talk that to Donghae Oppa? That was mean Siwon-shi"

 

 

"You keep calling him Oppa but returned to call me with the honorific"

 

 

"For a long time I call him Oppa and say your name with the honorific. Don't expect me to call you Oppa comfortably now"

 

 

"You're more comfortable with him aren't you?"

 

 

"Of course"

 

 

"So why didn't choose him? I wouldn't have liked it but I wouldn't really stop you"

 

 

"I don't know too" Yuri said and sighed "Part of me wanted to accept but ..."

 

 

"But?"

 

 

"I didn't want to get away from you. Neither myself know why, I just felt like that"

 

 

After saying this, the two were speechless. Siwon felt a warmth in his chest as if something wanted to explode.

 

 

"Anyway you didn't answer me. Why did you say that to Donghae-shi?" She wanted to change the subject and was careful not to say Oppa.

 

 

"Honestly, for jealousy"

 

 

"Jealousy? Of what?"

 

 

"From how he is close to you"

 

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

 

The second of the four. This one is dedicated to Choco1911.

 

The next one will be posted tomorrow.