Chapter 1

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!

 

 

 

 

Sooo, i will start the story as the point of the show. I hope you like : )

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At KBS's Studio:

 

Yoo Jae Suk: Hello, welcome to the first episode of Right Now It's Super Generation House!!! Now let's meet my MC partner Kim Shin Young.

 

Kim Shin Young: Hello, i hope that everyone will like this show. 

 

YJS: Is better they do because is coasting a fortune make this show...

 

Shin Young laughed and the staff too. 

 

KSY: Arasso, now let's take a look of how our new hosts take the notice of who they are going to be paired with. They really, really didn't knew about that.

 

 

At SNSD's van:

 

 

The girls were coming back of a radio station, each of then were doing their stuuf. Jessica and Tiffany: talking in english; Taeyeon and Sunny: listen music in their earphones; Yoona and Seohyun: almost falling asleep; Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung: being dorky as ever. 

 

"Ahh, they are so cute, just in seeing them my heart flutter"

 

"I bet that is just  gases"

 

The manager stopped the van at a park and give a card to Taeyeon.

 

"Bwoh? Wae did you stopped here oppa? We shouldn't be going to the dorm?" Taeyeon asked, all the girls started to look confuse to the park.

 

" Just open it" The manager said pointing the card. Taeyeon did and all the girls stuck their heads to read too. 

 

"" SNSD here is where your mission will start, in the park is a key of your new house, find it and the addres will be given to you. You have thirty minutes""

 

"Bwoh? That's is crazy, we are all tired and have to start a new show now!?" Tiffany said.

 

"I don't want to do it, you guys do and I'll sleep" 

 

"Sica, you always sleep"

 

"Shut up Choi Shooyoung"

 

"Guys, guys we should just do it because the time is passing by, as faster we find it faster we are going to go home sleep" Taeyeon shouted " Yeah, and eat too Soo" 

 

"You seriousily just think of food don't you?" Yuri asked to Sooyoung, she just responds with a smile. They all get out of the van and started looking for the key.

 

"Aish, we already look everywhere and didn't find any key." Yoona said "The only places we didn't look is in the rocks and the trees" Sunny said "They can't be in there can they?"

 

They glanced at each other and begin looking in the rocks and the trees. With just four minutes left, Hyoyeon found the key under a rock.

 

"Of all the places, the key has be under a rock?"

 

"The PD is getting a creation problem i think"

 

They get in the van and staterd talking about who would be their partner on the show. After a while, they stopped in a bus stop.

 

" We had a little problem, you have to get out for a while" The manager said.  "Arasso Oppa" The girls get out and the manager go away left them behind.

 

"YAH, OPPA!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GOING??? COME BACK!!!!!!!"

 

"DON'T LEAVE US HERE OPPA!!!!!"

 

"I'M HUNGRY OPPA, DON'T LET ME HERE WITHOUT FOOD."

 

"CHOI SOOYOUNG WE ARE LEFT BEHIND IN THE MIDDLE OF NOTHING AND YOU THINK ABOUT FOOD!?!?"

 

The girls started to scream and fight between them talking lots of nonsense. They didn't know that there was lots of cameras filming them. They get tired and sit to wait a car, they cellphones were in the van in they bags so they couldn't reach anyone.

 

Another van stopped on the bus stopped, all the girls stand up thinking that was the manager, but when the door open the girls get shocked because of who get out of the van.

 

"OPPAS!?!?"

 

 

 

Super Junior just arrive.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

I'm sorry if the chapter is bad, if there is anything you want me to change or include tell me. In the next chapter: how SuJu and SNSD react to the notice that their are going to live togheter and how they install theirselfs on the house.

 

If I go on with the story, SHINee will appear on the third chapter.