Chapter 10

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!
Continuation
 
 
"Oh ... I. .. I mean ..." Yuri didn't know how to respond until: "Aigoo Siwon-shi, I didn't know you could joke so well. You almost got me there"
 
 
"Why you never does believe in what I say? This really is humiliating" Siwon sighed.
 
 
"Of course I do believe in what you say"
 
 
"Then why did you say that it is a joke?"
 
 
"Because you have no reason to be jealous of me, who am I to make the Prince Choi Siwon feel jealousy?" Yuri said laughing nervously
 
 
"You really don't have any idea of the effect you has on men don't you?"
 
 
Before she could answer "Mission complete. Couples back to the House. Mission complete. Couples back to the House." (imagine the voice of Running Man)
 
 
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
 
 
In front of the House
 
 
All the couples were gathering in front of the house, some rested and chatted while they waited for all the couples reunion. Everyone gathered less SunSun couple.
 
 
"Now that we all are here, the winning couple can come in." The PD announced
 
 
Soon the SunSun couple emerged from behind the PD's happy. "They got all the right stamps before the time runs out and disarmed the boomb"
 
 
"Really!? We couldn't even get five stamps" Sooyoung said exasperated. "We also" Taeyeon agreed.
 
 
"How did you do that Hyung?" Kyuhyun asked. "It was very difficult- " Sungmin started but Sunny cut him "We just run opening all the boxes we found"
 
 
"That part was hard, making those short legs run faster ..." Sungmin muttered. "YAH!!!" And once again Sunny chased Sungmin.
 
 
"What happens now?" Leeteuk asked
 
 
"The winning couple won a special dinner, they can bring a guest each" PD said.
 
 
"Ahhh ... so lucky" and "What envy" were heard from several couples.
 
 
-------------------------------
 
 
"Our first day in our new house just ended, in name of us all I want to thank you SHINee. They released their time to record with us today. Thank you" Taeyeon finished.
 
 
"Speaking on behalf of the whole group, it was a great experience and great fun. Thanks for inviting us." Onew began, "And we wish that SGH became a great success"
 
 
"We want that too" Leeteuk said "See you next week with another episode of Super Generation House"
 
 
All idols were waving at camera.
 
 
---------------------
 
 
"And cut" Announced a PD "That it is, guys"
 
 
"Thank you for the hard work" The idols thanked the PD's
 
 
"What are you guys going to do now?" Heechul asked SHINee "I think that we will go back home, this was our last schedule of the day." Key answered
 
 
"You guys don't want to see the house?" Yoona offered "Maybe another day thank you, we will not be missing opportunities because you're going to live here for a long time" Onew finished
 
 
While this conversation was going on, another one was happening not far away
 
 
"You really aren't mad at me? Because no matter how much you deny it I can see it in your eyes"
 
 
"I said I'm not upset Noona, you're seeing something that doesn't exist. Why are you caring so much anyway?"
 
 
"Because you are one of my most beloved Dongsaeng and I don't want you to get upset with me because of a game" Yuri answered truthfully
 
 
"I'm not upset with you Noona, honestly I'm just worried." Minho sighed
 
 
  "Worried about what?"
 
 
"Is everything really okay with you living in the same house with all these men? And what if they try to do something with you?"
 
 
"Minho-ah, do you think any of them will attack me early in the morning or something like that? You are forgetting that is your Hyungs that you're talking about?" Yuri asked laughing
 
 
"I know they are incredible men Noona, but they are men. We have a natural tendency to react weird near beautiful women like you"
 
 
Yuri's eyes softened "Thanks for the compliment, but don't worry. I swear if any of them try something I'll let you know at once alright?"
 
 
"I think I cann't do anything else but wait right?" Minho said with a smirk "I better go, my members are already leaving and I didn't said goodbye to everyone yet."
 
 
"Let's go"
 
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------
 
 
After SHINee and the PD's did gone, SNSD and SuJu get inside the house and started to organize their belongings. They were so tired that they just said goodnight and went to sleep. 
 
 
The next morning an alarm sounded causing everyone to wake up. "All the members in the living room. All members in the living room" 
 
 
Slowly everyone started to leave the room and go to the living room. The room had three large suitcases on the floor and a card on the table. 
 
 
"You guys will have another resident in the house. Take good care of him. When you guys talk 'come in' he will come" Taeyeon read the card. 
 
 
"Bwoh?!?! Another resident? I thought it was only for our members" 
 
 
"I also thought it? Who can it be?" 
 
 
"Why bring someone else when we're without makeup? That's cruel" 
 
 
Questions like these were heard throughout the living room. "I think the best thing to do is to call him" Shindong said. 
 
 
"Please come in!" Members spoke, when the new resident came they didn't believe in what they were seeing. 
 
 
000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000
 
 
Okay to begin: my computer caught a virus and so I lost all the chapters I had written. After that, my school exams started so I didn't had time to rewrite another chapter. 
I confess that I take a week to do absolute nothing, I'm not made of steel you know? 
Good news, I'm officialy in my winter vacation of school (in Brazil now is winter), so MAYBE I will be posting more chapters faster.
 
I'm sorry I made you guys wait so long. Thank for the support you've been giving me.
 
About the new resident, he will make a lot of couples change. A hint about him: he recently made his "debut".