Chapter 5

Right Now... It's SUPER GENERATION HOUSE!

 

"Let's take a look at our idols and find out how their situation got since last week."

 

 

 

"Yeah, I bet that there are many fans dying to find out too," said KSY "Just last week a lot of people have stopped me on the street and asked about the program, especially if there will be couples between the groups."

 
 
 
 

"What stands out the most is the couples doesn't it?" YJS said jokingly, "Now let's stop talking and see SUPER GENERATION HOUSE together with SHINee"

 
 
 
-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------
 
 
(This part was not in the air, it will be only from missions in the next chapter)
 
 
 
 
At the House
 
 
 
 
After many quarrels and complaints the boys accepted defeat and started to pack their belongings on the first floor. SHINee helped SNSD to carry their belongings to the second floor, the division of  rooms was the same as on the old dorms.Yoona and Yuri were carrying their boxes, because they are a bit large Taemin decided to help them.
 
 
 
 
 
"Noona don't worry, I'll car -" Taemin was about to help Yoona to carry a very large box, when she carried the box alone as if it were lighter than a feather.
 
 
 
 

"Wow, Yoona is actually very strong, she doesn't need help from anyone to carry weight." KSY said amazed.

 
 
 
 
 

"Who could knew that someone beautiful as she would be so strong?" YJS completed.

 
 
 
 
 
Taemin was still looking amazing for Yoona who noticed his gaze.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Uhm, could you pick up that box for me? Will save me from making another trip" Yoona said indicating a box much smaller than hers. Taemin recovered from the shock and quickly grabbed a small box, despite feeling a bit humbled by the strength of Yoona.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Aish, he decides to help the strongest person in our group and leaves me full of heavy boxes" Yuri was talking to herself clearly upset. When she would get a box a little bigger someone lifted for her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Oh, thank you Minho-ah, this box is a little big for me," Yuri said, looking up to meet the eyes of the younger boy who was smiling at her.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No need to thank Noona, I wouldn"t let you hurt yourself carrying weight, just say what you want that I'll get it for you," Minho said looking deep into her eyes, Yuri couldn't help but feel a little shy.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Arasso, don't keep just watching me, take these boxes upstairs neh?" Yuri said to end the tense moment.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Anything for you Noona" Minho said with a mocking smile and gave a wink to Yuri, which made them both laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
While they were packing, several DPs, especially the ahjummas, looked and said things like:
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Omo, look for the two, they are so cute together"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Minho-shi is so sweet, I wanted my son to be like him."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Yes, Yuri-shi is very lucky to have a boy so beautiful as him that cares so much about her"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"No matter if he is younger,if the two date I would approve them as a couple" Several ahjummas agreed with this statement.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
They didn't realize how two members of SuJu, particularly, hardened since the beginning of this conversation, and looked at the couple in question who was oblivious to others and continued to talk and laugh.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"If you keep looking so hard the poor kid is capable of feeling bad" Kyunhyun said to Siwon.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I have no idea of what you're talking about." Siwon answered and returned to pack his belongings.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Sure, whatever. Just giving you some advice, if you really want her you better do something soon, I'm sure you've realized that you aren't the only one that want her" Kyunhyun said pointing at Minho and Donghae .
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I know, don't remind me. Its's just, these two are much closer to her than I ever was, they have a much better chance with her
than me." Siwon said.
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I still don't get it, you like her but never really tried to approach her. Why?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
"I was always afraid of saying or doing something stupid in front of her, when we were alone I get nervous and can't control myself properly. When we filmed the CF's for a cosmetic I had to reshoot several times because I always missed the speech." Siwon confessed.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"A girl can leave Choi Siwon without his perfect image, who could knew?" Kyunhyun said causing they both laugh "Seriously Hyung, the better chance you have is this show, if you like her, approach her, know her and make she know you too then she will like you too."
 
 
 
 
 
 
"My Evil Mankae is so wise in matters of love aren't he? But I'll follow your advice, by the end of this show Yuri will like me, I promise" Siwon said with a confident look.
 
-------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
 
Okay, fist of all I wanna say that I'm a really bad person for don't updet in so long, but a lot of things happened to me and I was really lazy for updet even when I want to, so for that I'm sorry. Now I hope that you still like of my history and that I will try to updet soon. Thank you for the views, the reviews and the subscribers.
 
 
On the next chapter the idols are going to face new missions and more moments and the couples will happen.