Taking The Next Step

HOUSEMATE-S

Hi guys! I'm sorry I haven't update chapter for a long time... TT___TT But today, I just finished writing this new chappie! Hope you enjoy and gives a lots of comments! I would love to read your opinions about this new chappie. Is the flow of this chap to slow or to fast. I'm sorry if I disappointed you guys! I will try my best to make this story interesting ^^. TQ~

--------

Seunghyun watches Bom from afar, thinking deeply. She’s acting weird today and he realizes she been like that after they meet Siwon. But it’s not possible Siwon made Bom acts like that.

Ever since they came in Siwon’s party, she has been sticking around Siwon. It’s like she’s glued to him that makes Seunghyun annoyed. He needs to talk with her and tear them apart before he barf, watching them intimately whispering to each other.

He brings his legs towards them while sliding his hands in his pocket. They stop talking once he come to them and watch his sudden presence.

“Bom-ah, I need talk to you.” He mutters.

“What? I don’t hear you. It’s too loud.”  She says and turns her back to him, trying to talk start the conversation with Siwon again.

Seunghyun pulls her hand and turns her body to him. Siwon and Bom surprise with his action.

“I said I need talk to you.” He increases his voice to her.

“I said I didn’t hear you, right?” She pulls her hand from him roughly.

“We can talk at home. I’m busy right now.” Again she turns her body to Siwon rather than faces Seunghyun.

Seunghyun grits his teeth, mad at her behaviour. He walks to Siwon and pushes Siwon away to faces her.

“I thought you said you didn’t hear me? But how can you answer my question perfectly? I guess you can hear me so well now.” He raises his eyebrow.

“Let go my hand now.” She pries his hand on her wrist but he didn’t let go.

“Seunghyun, don’t be like this. Why don’t you let go of her and we talk slowly?” Siwon interferes, worried about them quarrelling.

“Didn’t you see how she act? She won’t even talk to me.” He explains.

“Follow me now or I’ll leave you here.” He threats her. She pouts he cheeks and slowly follows him as he pulls her out from the noisy building.

As they from the building, he turns to look at her. He crosses his arms at his build chest, looking at her stern.

“Are you trying to ignore me?” He asks her in high tone.

“I’m not.” She looks down, didn’t dare exchange gazes with him.

“Don’t play with me, Park Bom!” He bursts put his anger results her startles. He can’t hold on his anger anymore.

She takes a step back from him while wraps her body around her tiny waist. He bits his lips and sighs heavily watching her scared at him.

“Tell me what is going on right now, what did I do wrong that makes you avoid me?” He asks her softly.

“You didn’t do anything. Maybe I’m the only one went overboard figure out your feelings to me.” She mutters, curves a fake smile to him.

“What do you mean?”

“I asked you today, what am I to you and you answered I’m your only friend.”

“That is why you ignore me for?” She keeps silent.

Seunghyun curves a smile on his face and slowly pulls her in his embrace. He wraps his arms around her body tightly and rests his chin on her shoulder. Bom shocks of his intimate action in sudden.

“Why are you doing this again? You know I like you but why you still make me misunderstood with your actions.” She asks him.

“Do you really like me so much that you can’t even push me away from this hug?” He gently whispers to her ear.

“Yeah, laugh all you can. I really hate myself.” She rolls her eyes.

“Then, let’s just hug like this every day. I don’t want to see my Bom upset over something I’ve done.” He consoles her.

She finds his words weird and quickly pulls away, looks straight to his eyes.

“What do you mean?”

“I’m sorry I didn’t say anything after we kissed. I should’ve confessed earlier before I kissed you.” He pauses.

“In these past weeks, I realized I’m comfortable around with you. You make me smile every day like I never used to before. I’m confident with my feelings to you but I’m not confident about confessing. But today, you give me strength to be brave. And now, I’m saying that you’re love not one-sided. I think I fall for you, Park Bom.” He smiles at her widely.

“Don’t jokes anymore. It’s not funny.” She says in trembling while shakes her head.

“I’m sorry making you confused about our situation. I promise I won’t do that again.” He kisses her forehead warmly.

“You’re a jerk. If you do that again, I won’t forgive you.” She cries.

“I won’t. I promise didn’t I?” He smiles and pulls her again in his embrace. She buries her face on his chest and he pats her head gently to comforts her.

-

Seungri and Dara sit awkwardly on the sofa while watching television. They have been watching silently for hours after the kiss. They both try to make a conversation with each other but they still awkward with each other. Housemate dating with each other is new to them.

“D-Dara-ah, do you want to hear movie? I mean, to watch movie.” Seungri began the conversation.

“Huh, o-okay.” She replies awkwardly.

“Why don’t you come here a bit?” He asks her to sit next to him. She nods and sits next to him but she didn’t lean her body at sofa.

“You know, this situation is very awkward right now.” Seungri confesses.

“I’m sorry but us suddenly going out, I don’t really expect any of these.” She also confesses.

“No, it’s okay. I know its awkward going out with housemate. Why don’t we take it slowly, it’s better for us to get used to it. Okay?” He makes ‘ok’ sign with his hand while she chuckles.

“Okay.” She replies cutely to him with her hands do ‘ok’ sign.

He smiles and pulls her closer and kisses her forehead gently. After that, he warmly pulls her in his hug.

“Thank you for trying to work out this relationship. I’m- very happy.” He shyly says to her while she pats his back.

“I’m- very happy too to hear you confessed to me in sudden. I don’t even know I have flaws to make you fall for me.” She compliments herself.

“I don’t think I like you because of your flaws or you pretty.” He says bluntly.

She pulls away from the hug with furrows brows show her angry.

“What?!”

“What I said is true. You’re not even pretty, you’re short and your body also lack-” Before he could finishes his sentences, she already pulls his hair, hard.

“Ouch! What are you doing?” He winces.

“How dare you said to me like that after you confessed to me. Apologize or you’re going to get more than this.” She pulls his hair as if it’s going to fall off from his head.

“What I said is true! Let go now!” He shouts to her.

“I won’t!”

“Play rough huh? Fine, you think I can’t do what you do?” He starts to pulls her long hair to makes her give up on him.

“Yah! How dare you pull your girlfriend hair?!” She bits her lips.

“Who started it first? I don’t care, even if you’re my girlfriend, I won’t give up.” They pulls each other hair roughly and both didn’t show a sign to give up.

“Fine! I give up! Let go of my hair now.” She lied and starts to pulls her hand from him. As she stops pulling his hair, he also does the same but in sudden, she quickly grabs his hand and bites hard on it.

“Argh!” He shrieks and she pulls away.

“Hah! You think I’ll give up just like that. That’s a warning for you not to carelessly say about my appearances.” She laughs at him.

“You!” He tries to grabs her hand but she avoids him by keeping her hands at the back. He moves closer to her and bites her neck instead.

“What are you doing!” She pushes him from her and touches the spot her marks on.

“I’m going to kill you!”  She roughly pulls his neck to her and bites it harder.

“Stop it! I give up!” She pulls away with a smirk on while he sighs weakly.

“How can you bite so hard? It’s really going to mark well if you do that.” He rubs his neck to makes the pain go away. She laughs watching him upset about her biting him.

“Here, let me see.” She pushes his hand away and looks at his neck closely.

“Is it hurt?” She touches the mark she bites. The mark is surely obvious for people to see because of the red mark.

She slowly blows on his neck to make it hurt less. When she blows, she finds their situation getting weirder. Dara quickly backs off from Seungri but he catches her hand makes her facing him again.

“Why must you turn away?” He curves a smirk on his handsome face.

“It’s awkward to blow at your neck.” Her cheeks marks red circle, resisting to sees his eyes.

“I guess you need to put in your daily schedule so it won’t be awkward.” He teases and she furrows her brows at him. He gives a happy smile before leans and gives a peck at her small lips.

“I mean you need to familiarize yourself with me because you and I will be spending most of time right now.” He touches her face with a deep gaze. Dara could feels something between his words like he really serious about their relationship.

“Sure, I want to but before that we have to put plaster on your neck.” She jokes while wraps her arms around his neck and they both lean for a deep kiss.

He put his arms around her small waist and pulls her body closer as they into the kiss. He never felt like this happy before. He really glad he confessed to her than just kept to himself even though it was not planned. Now they on level where they need to get know each other better and he prays they can get through without any obstacles.

“Woah! much!” They both pull off once they heard familiar voice.

“I know you guys just start going out but this is our house too. So, keep your privacy in the room.” Jiyong criticizes them while Chaerin nudges him with her elbow to his waist. He winces and looks at her with wide eyes.

“They can do anything they want. It’s not like this house have rules.” She rolls her eyes and walks in the house.

“Fine. Whatever you say my queen.” He teases her while she quickly glares at him with sharp gaze and steps on his foot hard.

“Ouch! It’s hurt you stupid!” He winces, holds his leg up to his stomach. Due to his unbalance leg, his leg slips and falls on the floor.

They burst out laughing at the same when they saw he fell lying on the floor while Jiyong frozen lying on the floor.

“I think you should really look at your face. It’s hila-dam-rious.” Chaerin teases him while giggling non-stop.

Jiyong watches her laughing at him and at the same time he supposed to mad at her than staring at her. He must be really crazy not to mad at her.

“Here, let me help.” She offers him a hand. He curves a smile and slowly stands up.

“Hahaha, so funny. Chaerin, are you free tonight? Let’s go eat.” He asks her out while Chaerin bits her bottom lip, makes a guilty face at him.

“Sorry, I have plan tonight.” She pouts at him.

“Really? With who? Your brother?” He asks.

“Not too loud Jiyong.” She quickly covers his mouth. She checks on Seungri and Dara which already walk away from them.

“So, it is him…” He pushes her hand and rolls his eyes.

“Yeah, I asked him out.” She replies while he shrugs his shoulders.

“Okay. Then, have fun.” He quickly walks off from her and enters his room. While she only lefts guilty as she saw his disappointed face.

-

Seunghyun and Bom get off from his motorcycle, observing the house.

“Are they already asleep?” She takes off helmet from her head and passes to him.

“Of course. The lights off. Let’s go.” He entwines their fingers neatly and smiles at her.

They slowly walk in the house and check surrounding first.

“They already sleep and it’s late now. I need to go.” She starts to lose grasp of his hand but he caught hers.

“The night is still young, you can sleep where never you want. But now, we still haven’t finished our part yet.” He wraps her small waist with his big arms and pulls her closer to him.

“Which part?” She asks, she furrows her brows.

“The part where we should kiss after confessed to each other.” He smirks at her while slowly leaning at her.

“The others are going to see.” She pulls her head away from him which not agrees with his idea.

“They already sleep. Just for five minutes. Please.” He pleads to her, pouting his lips.

“Just for two minutes.” She sets the time.

“Whatever you say, my queen.” He pulls her closer to his body.

He touches her shoulders down to her hands, grasps it and kisses the back of her hands. She gives him a gentle smile and watches him tenderly. He leans to her cheek and kisses it gently and she closes her eyes while catching her breaths.

His eyes change its direction to her eyes. He gazes her eyes deeply and cups her small face before he kisses her. He kisses her once he caught her plump lips and they both keep their eyes close. He slowly enters his tongue in and tastes .

She tastes sweet just like he thought. They both breathe heavily as the kiss getting more intimates. Her arms lock around his neck and play his hair while he showers kisses to her jaws and her neck.

“Woah…” The sounds amused ringing to their ears.

Seunghyun stops kissing her neck and turns his head around. He saw Jiyong and Seungri watching them with their jaws drop. Bom quickly pushes Seunghyun away from her, causes him stumbles and falls on the floor. They gasp seeing Seunghyun falls on his butts hard.

“Ouch!” He groans, touching his butts.

“Sorry…” Bom squats down and helps him stands.

“When did you guys standing there?” Seunghyun questions them while Bom hides behind him.

“Um, from the start you guys came in…” They flash cheeky smiles at them.

“By the way, thanks for the show. It was worth to watch!” Jiyong and Seungri tease them and start running to upstairs before Seunghyun could grab them.

“Didn’t I say they will see!” She slaps his arm while him mouthing “ow” and stomps her foot towards her room. Before she bangs the door, she gives sharp glares at him.

“Aish…” He sighs heavily.

-

2 weeks later…

 

“What is the emergency?” Dara enters Bom and Chaerin’s room, showed their text ‘911! Upstairs now!’

While they pull her to sits on the couch.

“Did you check his fansite yet?” Chaerin asks with her arms crosses on her chest.

“Who’s fansite?” She raises her eyebrows.

“Seungri’s fansite, Dara!” Bom shrieks at her.

“Oh no Chaerin! She doesn’t even know he has fansite!” Bom freaks out at them.

“Bom, stops freaking out! Dara, you need to see this.” Chaerin opens a website called ‘VictoRi’.

“He has fansite, so what? It’s not a big deal anyway.” Dara shrugs off her shoulders after watches the website.

“It is a big deal. See this.” Chaerin scrolls down to fan’s comment.

---------------------

PandaRi: Did you know Seungri has got girlfriend? I’m totally freaking out right now!   +14  -0

He’s Mine: Really?! I don’t even know T_T   +32  -0

RiRi: Yeah… I saw them on the college. He’s totally falling hard with her. TT___TT     +8  -1

RiOppa: I have seen them twice. They look really cute couple.    +20  -72

PandaRi: I’ve heard they live together as well. I bet she’s seduced him in the first place.   +22  -8

He’s Mine: If I see her, I will kill her!  +82  -0

------------------------------

 

“Oh my god! His fans is totally crazy!” Dara freaks out, gasping after reading comments on his website.

“Relax Dara. Take a breath…” Chaerin comforts her while Dara bites her fingers, scares with scary fans.

“Look, you need to ask him to shut down his website or else they will send your pictures and attack you.” Chaerin gives her suggestion.

“Or you could disguise yourself if you want.” Bom suggests.

“But, just because of me he needs to shut down his website. Isn’t it selfish?” She feels guilty to Seungri.

“It’s not. It’s for your safety.” Bom nods her head, agrees with her friend words.

“Okay. I’ll try.” She assures them she will talk to Seungri about his fansite.

 

Knock Knock Knock

 

They all look at the door, which Jiyong appears after the knock on the door.

“Hey, Chae. Um, can I see you for a minute?” Jiyong walks in and grabs her hand without explaining anything.

Dara and Bom only look at them walks out from the room in rush. Jiyong brings her to the downstairs and checks if Seunghyun and Seungri in the living room. As he checks the living room is clear, they descend the stairs immediately.

“What is so important you bring me here?” She asks him.

“Your boyfrie- I mean your brother is here.” He narrows his eyes at her while points his index finger to the door.

“What?” Chaerin stares at him and turns looks at the door.

“I need to go.” She bits her lips and walks out from the house, meets her brother.

Chaerin steps out and taps Hong Jun’s shoulder. He turns his body and faces her.

“What are you doing here?”

“I- I need to cancel our date today.” He massages his neck.

“But, it’s fourth time for this week.” She says, lowers her head.

“I know… I’ll make up with you later okay?” He lifts up her chin with his finger.

“Can I know why?”

“Sungmin wants to hang out with me tonight. Since he knew we’re siblings, I don’t think it’s a good idea for you to show up.” He slides his hands on his jean’s pockets.

“Because he’s my ex-boyfriend. I get it.”

“He’s still mad at you because you broke up with him and he doesn’t know that I was the reason. I hope you understand.” He caresses her shoulders with his thumb while she avoids his gazes.

“I’m sorry.” He lefts a peck on her cheek before he let go of her shoulders.

Chaerin tries to holds her tears and gathers herself. She inhales while brushes her hair with her fingers and brings her legs in the house. But her wrist was caught when she’s about to enters the house. She lifts up her head and saw Jiyong already standing in front of her with serious expression.

“What’s wrong?” Jiyong asks her, her wrist still in his holds.

“Nothing.” She gives a short reply.

“I know there’s something wrong.” He says in calm.

“He cancelled our date, it’s the fourth time-”

“It’s the fifth time.” Jiyong corrects her.

“What?” She looks at him with shock expression.

“You counted it wrong. It’s the fifth time.” He sighs heavily while she scoffs at his words.

She feels stupid right now, she can’t be mad at her brother. All she could do now is cry even though she didn’t want to.

“I can’t believe he didn’t remember how many times he cancels it but you did. Tell me Jiyong, what am I supposed to do right now?” She cries, wipes off her tears with the back of her hands.

He pulls her head and brings it to his chest. He pats her head gently while she continues crying on his chest. His shirt already wet with her tears but he didn’t care. She needs someone nearest to comforts her and he could only think is him. He is the only one knows her real situation.

“I told you this thing isn’t going to work out…” He whispers to her ear.

“I think that’s the last thing I want to hear right now. Please Jiyong, help me a little bit.” She says as he still hears her sobbing hard.

He chins up, watching the bare walls with his tight lips.

“I’m sorry, Chae. I just don’t want you to get hurt.” He wipes her tears off from her cheeks.

“Fine. I just help myself then.” She pushes his hands from her and walks upstairs.  While he observes her taking her steps in her room and walks out with brunette jacket on.

“Where are you going?” He blocks her way.

“Getting ready for my date.” She kicks his leg hard which Jiyong yells in pain.

“You’re date is cancelled, Chae.” He caresses his leg, the spot where it hurts.

“Not for long.” She wears her heels and runs out from the house, Jiyong is wondering what is in her mind.

-

“Hello beauty.” Seunghyun locks his arms around Bom’s slender waist while she’s cooking dinner for them.

“You’re home? How’s the class?” She gives him sweet smile, continues cooking.

“Great. Lots of assignment.” He pushes her long hair away from her neck and lefts peck of kisses.

“Tonight I’m staying at my house. Mom wants to see me.” She pushes his head to stops what he’s doing while he chews his lips and let go of her body.

He takes a step away and crosses his arms on his chest.

“Didn’t we agree to see movie tonight?” He takes off his bag, puts it aside and he leans on the couch.

He lets out groan and rolls his eyes, mad at her cancelling their movie date. Her hand stops stirring the food, she biting her bottom lip hard.

She can’t believe she forgets their movie date but she cannot cancel with her mother. It’s not like she didn’t know her mother’s temper. Only for this time she cancels their date, after this she won’t.

“Hyun-ah, sorry… I forgot we had a date tonight.” She pouts, stops cooking and walks toward him.

He picks up remote control and pushes button on it, changing the channels. He completely ignores what she is saying right now.

“Hyun-ah, are you mad?” She touches his hand and wraps her hand around his.

“No.”

“But you’re not looking at me.” She pouts, shakes his hand to right and left while he gives her sharp glares when she tries to cheer him up. He exhales heavily and pulls her body sits next to him.

“I’ve waited for a long time to watch ‘Cursed of Chucky’, Bom-ah.” He’s sulks.

“I’ll make it up with you. I promise.” She smiles at him and pulls him in embrace.

“Okay…” He hugs her back, gives up sulking with her.

He knows even though he’s mad at her, she won’t change her mind. Her mother is very important to her, he understands it very well. She’s different from him, their thoughts very opposite about family. He wishes she hates her family someday. It will be great if it comes true.

-

 Dara walks to the mailbox and picks up all the piles of letters. After that she takes a peek at the pool, saw his boyfriend is swimming in due to hot weather. She brings her legs straight to the pool and squats down.

“Ri-ah, can I talk to you about something?” While he stops diving and swims toward her. She takes his towel and gives it to him.

“What is it?” He ruffles his hair with his towel.

“Can you shut down your fansite?” She hugs him from the back, tries to persuade him.

“Sure.” He flashes her cheeky smile.

“Really?” He laughs at her, saw her face totally looks like she falls for it.

“Tch, am I crazy? Why would I shut it down? Just because of you, I can’t let my fans down.” He chuckles while shook his head.

“But- it’s for my safety.” She puffs her cheeks at him, disappointed seeing him didn’t take this matter seriously.

“Relax, babe. If anything happens, we just call the police. It will be alright.” He places his hand on top of hers, assures him that she will be fine from his crazy fans.

“Okay.” She replies. He kisses her tiny lips then pats her head.

He sees her makes long face and he just plasters a smile on his face. She will get over it even though it takes time. He diverts his sight to the piles of letters and grabs all of them. He flips every letters if there’s for him.

Suddenly, he saw a letter with his name on. It was written letter.

He rips envelop and reads the letter. The words were written with big size. It was short.

 

Seungri,

I’m back. Did you forget me yet?

 

From: Dad.

 

Seungri’s smile disappears from his face and his hands trembling read the letter. He gulps saliva that stuck on his throat. He quickly crumples the paper and throws it aside while Dara observes his face changed after reads the letter.

“Are you okay? You look like you saw a ghost.” She asks.

“I’m fine. Let’s go inside.” He grabs her hand and brings her with fast pace enter the house without letting her know what is going on.

-

Chaerin walks in the club and saw her brother was having fun with her ex-boyfriend. She shakes off her head takes a step back, she didn’t have good feeling. Maybe she shouldn’t have come here.

“You’re date will be over if you standing outside peeking at your brother.” A voice whispers at her ear. She startles and keeps her ears closes by covering her ears with her hands, turns her body to see the person’s voice.

Jiyong standing in front of her while chewing gum in his mouth with his jerk face. Chaerin pulls away her hands from her ears and kicks his legs hard enough for him to moans in pain.

“It’s hurt, stupid!” He touches his leg.

“You startled me, you jerk face.” She glares at him and turns watching her brother again.

“Aren’t you going inside?” He stands beside her.

“I don’t know what I should do if I go there.”

“Act natural?” He suggests.

“I don’t think so.” She didn’t agree.

“Let’s play Ji-Chae act.” He slides his hand and entwines their fingers neatly.

“What?”

“Just follow my steps. Let’s go.” He pulls her and they enter the club.

They search their target and saw Hong Jun was chatting happily with his friends. They come closer near them and sit table in front of them. Jiyong and Chaerin take sit and order their drinks.

“What do we do now?” She asks him while he takes a look at Hong Jun. Jiyong could see Hong Jun sense their presence as they practically in front of him.

“Okay. Let fake a kiss.” He puts a wide smile on his face.

Without explaining details, he pulls her head and his lips leans near to her lips. Due to his sudden action, she closes her eyes tight before his lips touch her lips.

She waits and waits, there’s nothing touch her lips. She slowly opens her eyes and saw his eyes were staring at her. His head was turning 90 degree and their lips apart an inch away.

“What are you doing?” She tries to pushes his body but he stops her hand.

“Don’t move or we really are going to kiss.” He warns her.

His idea is not bad at all. She curves a smiles, observes him trying to makes a space between their lips.

“This is you called acting?” She asks him while she brings her hand up to his neck.

He gulps saliva on his throat, her touches on his neck is completely freaks him out. It’s like she’s tempting him to kiss her lips.

“You want real act?” He lifts his brow.

“I want a show. Let’s show him what he is missing.” She says confidently.

“Are you sure?” He asks again.

She wraps her arms around his neck and kisses him. He was taken aback with her action. He pulls away from the kiss and takes a breath, look at her face.

“Fine. I can’t resist anymore.”

He grabs her face and kisses her lips roughly. They shut their eyes tight. He kisses her fully, he slides his tongue in and tastes . Her arms locks around his neck and plays his soft hair. He pulls her face closer, deepens their kiss.

It’s been a while he hasn’t kissed someone like this. The kiss was intense but it was not forceful. She couldn’t deny she likes it, very much. He bits her lips while she catches her breath. After that, he kisses her again with a gentle kiss.

He brings his lips to her lips, her chin and her jaws. He can’t stop his action right now. As if he was addicted to his drug.

“Chaerin?”

She pulls away from him making him stops his action.

“Did you call me?”

“I’m busy kissing you. Why would I call your name at this time?” He puffs his chubby cheeks.

“Then…”

They turn their head around and saw Hong Jun and Sungmin were standing in front of them.  They were watching them making out in the club. Jiyong pulls his lips to the edge and curves a mischievous smile at them.

It’s going to be a long night. Jiyong thought.