A Party!

HOUSEMATE-S

 

Hey guys! I hope you excited to read this story because I really, really, really love this story so much. Okay, what am I saying??? I'm sorry for being crazy a little bit. Please enjoy read this chapter and I hope you can leave a lots of comment about this chapter ^^ I'm really appreaciate it so much! TQ~ See you next week ;)

--------------------------------------------

Next morning,

Krinnnnnnggggggg!

Jiyong stretches his hand, searching for the clock to stop the alarm while his eyes still closed. As his hand grabs the clock and tries to switch it off but it doesn’t stop ringing. He opens his eyes and realizes his clock didn’t ring. The who’s clock was ringing?

He jerks his head and take a peek on Dara still sleeping. He saw She was hugging her clock. He grunts.

“Dara, you’re clock is noisy! Shut it off.” He rolls to right and closes his ears with his pillow.

“Hmm, what..” She fell asleep.

“Shut your clock off! It’s hurting my eardrum.” He shouts.

“Don’t scream at me! It’s like 7 a.m. in the morning.” She kicks the bed on top of her.

“Don’t kick my bed! I’m trying to sleep.” He yells at her again.

“Then, don’t scream at me! I’m just below you.” She replies him back.

“I won’t scream if you shut your damn clock!”

“Urgh, fine!” She reaches her hand and grabs her clock to turns it off. The alarm stops ringing.

“Finally, in peace.” He closes his eyes once again, try to get a sleep.

“Jiyong, wake up. It’s time to get ready for class.” She kicks his bed again.

“Can you stop kicking my bed?” He grunts.

“We need to go to class and I need to wake you up.” She kicks him while her eyes still shuts.

“Why don’t you wake up first? I will wake up after you awake.” He spits out another excuses.

“Really?” She climbs off from her bed and peek at him.

“Yeah whatever.” He fell asleep again.

-                                 

Seunghyun opens his eyes after hears bickers next to his room.

“Ugh, who bickers in the early morning?” He rubs his eyes.

“I think the little girl and Kwon.” Seungri replies.

“You early.” He saw Seungri was already ready to go college.

“Yeah, I got to pick up my friends.” He grabs his bag and walks out from his room.

While he walks across Jiyong and Dara’s room, he still hears yelling competition held in their room. He rolls his eyes and walks towards to the white board and writes the first complaint on the white board.

“Complaints”

1.       Kwon and little girl bickers in the early morning.

He curves his infamous smirk and walks happily exits the house.

-

Knock knock knock! Knock knock knock! Knock!

“Who is in this bathroom? I know you’re a guy! Bom and Dara already start to get ready for class. Tell me who is this?” Chaerin knocks on the door repeatedly, trying to annoy the ‘guy’ in the toilet.

After that, the door is open.

“Sheesh woman, don’t you know how to wait for a sec?” Jiyong out from the bathroom with a towel wraps his waist which exposes his upper body. Chaerin glares at him.

“For a sec? Excuse me, you spend 30 minutes in the bathroom. Also, this is girl’s bathroom, not guy’s.”

“Seunghyun was using guy’s bathroom. What do you expect me to do?” He curves sheepishly smile.

“Three words. Wake. Up. Early.”

“Well, you have to remind yourself first before tell other people.” He mocks her, since she also late for waking up late.

“Ughh, get out of my way.” She pushes him out from the bathroom and slams the door in front of his face. His body stumbled from her rough push.

“Your welcome.” He narrows his eyes.

-

Seunghyun rushes to fridge and opens it to see grabs something for his breakfast.

“Where are my apples?” He asks, it seems his apples are missing before he gets to eat it.

“Owh, I take one of them.” Bom chews the apple in with her hand still holding the apple.

“Um, where the others?” He sighs.

“I wash them and put them in the basket on the table.” She points her finger to the table near them. Seunghyun shook his head and grabs one apple, took a big bite on it.

He walks to front door and squat down to wear his shoes.

“Hey, do you lock your dog yet?” He turns around, look at Bom.

“Lock my dog? Why does it need to lock?” She furrows her brow.

“Because your dog might run away or did something I did not please.” He curves a half smile. As he takes a step back-

“Like what?” She crosses her arms, didn’t like his words about her dog.

“Like this.” He gives her stern look, he brings his legs high and shows to her his shoe soles.

A poop.

Uh oh.

She bits her lips.

 

2.       Bom didn’t lock her dog. His dog poop at house’s area.

-

Chaerin  exits from the bathroom and glances right and left. Clear. No one is around.

3.       Jiyong use girl’s bathroom.

-

Jiyong goes out as Dara leaves from their room. He grits his teeth.

4.       Dara disturbs people when they were sleeping.

5.       Chaerin being noisy.

-

“Seungri-ah!” His friend shouts his name from afar. Seungri curves a wide smile and waves his hand at his friend. His friend walks to his car and enters his car.

“Yah! You’re late.”

“Sorry Youngbae-ah. Something came up.” He starts his car and starts to drives it.

“So, what did your mother give you as you starting college a week ago?” Youngbae asks while Seungri smile timidly.

“Not much.”

“Owh come on, tell me. You don’t have to hide it as if I won’t know in the future.”  He nudges Seungri on the shoulder which makes Seungri gives a faint laughs.

Dong Youngbae, his best friend since they were in high school. He has all the package; handsome, talented, rich, athletic, one of the best students, best at fighting, everything’s women wants. He also knows everything. Everyone’s secret, everyone’s background, everything. Because of that, no one ever dares to lie in front of him. Just say people looked up to him.

“She gave me a house. A big one with pool at outside.” He explains.

“And the problem is?” Youngbae asks him.

“She gave me housemate too.” He raises his voice, didn’t satisfied with his mother’s idea.

“Relax, just one housemate. It’s easy to settle with.”

“I wish I only have one housemate but I have five housemates. Don’t you see? I only have over 16% of my rights in that house. It means I have to negotiate with everyone in the house if I want to do something. Urghh. She really spoils everything when she gave me gift.” He spats.

“Okay, I admit it was hard. You only need time to get comfortable with everything. Don’t worry. I know you can do it.” Youngbae pats his shoulder.

-

“Woah… Nice.” Jiyong walks in the college. He roams his eyes, observes everything he sees and what he about to see. The pictures on the wall, the clubs banner, the dustless floor, the-

Someone hits his shoulder which makes his body stumbles and falls on the floor.

“Ouch, my shoulder…” He massages his shoulder and lifts up his face to see the person. He wakes up and sits on the floor.

He saw someone who he didn’t know and stuck up kid next to him.

“Who was the one hit me?” Jiyong asks.

“I am.” Youngbae admit. His expression was blank as he didn’t do anything wrong.

“Owh okay. Then, I guess you owe me an apology.” Jiyong stands up for his own and claim for justice after 5 minutes enters his new college. Youngbae and Seungri laugh while look at each other.

“Excuse me, you asking me to apologize? You’re the one didn’t watch carefully where you’re going and you said it was my fault to make you fall on the floor? One word. Ridiculous.” He smiles while slides in his hand in his pocket jeans.

“Besides, it was you own fault too. See how weak your body are and how tough is mine. Different right? Next time, eat more healthy food, and then you can fight with me, one on one.”

Stuck up kid and his stuck up friend are surely annoying.

“I’ll keep that in mind.” Jiyong grits his teeth.

“Good.” Youngbae pats the shoulder he hit while Jiyong wince a bit and they walk pass him.

-

Seunghyun keeps walking, searching for his class.

Aha! Found it! He reliefs.

He opens the door and peeks in the room. The room was already filled with students and lecture already starts teaching.

Aish, I’m late to class.

He enters the class and closes the door gently. He rushes to the empty seat and puts his bag. He takes out his note book, put it on the table with rushes and accidentally he pushes someone’s book makes it fell on the floor.

He sighs.

“I’m sorry, I’m kind of rushed.” He whispers.

“No, it’s okay.” She said.

This voice… I’ve heard before. He wonders. He picks up her book and turns his head around to the girl.

“Dog poop?” He asks with a wide grin on his face.

A girl was wearing a spectacle. The girl sits next to him was Bom. She tucks a strand of her hair and nods her head.

“You take this class?” He whispers.

“Yeah.” She whispers back.

“Why didn’t you tell me that we have same class? We could go to class together, if you want.” He nudges her hand softly.

“I also didn’t know about it at first until I saw you enter this class.” She curls her lips.

“Guess we’re going to spend most our time with each other then.” He teases her.

“I guess so.” She chuckles.

“By the way, I’m really sorry about the poop thing.” She bits her lower lip, feels guilty for him.

“It’s okay. It’s better than puke anyway.” He shrugs his shoulders.

-

“Seungri!”

A voice stops him from talking with random girl. He takes a glance and saw Jonghyun was on his way to him.

“I’ll talk to you later.” He says to the girl. She nods and walks away from him.

“I’ve heard your mom gave you a house. Is that true?” Jonghyun asks. Seungri curves half smile while massagas his neck.

“That... yeah. It’s nothing special.” He hesitates.

“Nothing? It’s a huge deal! You have to celebrate. Make your own party tonight. Party, drinks, girls-” Seungri stops him.

“I don’t think so.” He laughs while shakes his head.

“What? Why not?”

“Because I have housemates.” He answers, trying to walks away from his friend . Unfortunately, Jonghyun follows his steps and tag along.

“Small problem. You just say you have right to make a party because it was yours. I’m sure they wouldn’t mind.” He shrugs.

“As if I want to say like that. One of them already called me ‘stuck up kid’ and now you trying to make them call me ‘brag kid’? Never mind, I’ll pass.” He jokes.

“Come on, it just a party. Besides, everyone loves party. You do, I do, and everyone else does.” He states.

“Fine, I’ll do it if you stop talking.” He gives up.

“Yeah, that’s my bro.” They hi-five.

“About invitations, you don’t have to worry. I’ll tell everyone.” He rests his on Seungri’s shoulder, smiling.

-

Seungri stares at the five tickets movie on his table. He entwines both of his hands, figures his problem.

Should I? He bits his fingertips.

Suddenly he heard noise from downstairs. He grabs those tickets and shoves it in his pocket. He descends the stairs and peeks at the stairs to looks who was back home.

He saw Jiyong was resting on the couch.

Seungri walks towards Jiyong and sits next to him.

“What do you want?” Jiyong asks in sudden, gives him weird glances.

“It’s already enough for today after you and your friend annoyed me at the college. Even though you don’t like us live in your house, you don’t have to treat us bad.” He critics Seungri’s attitude to him at the early morning.

“Here.” Seungri hands him 5 tickets movie to him. Jiyong furrows his brows and glares at Seungri.

“Now you want to bribe me? Clever.” He mocks.

“Look I’m sorry about the early morning. I hope I can make up with you by giving you these tickets. It’s tonight movie. Take others with you, it will be fun.” He smiles at him while Jiyong shocks looking at his face. Jiyong retreats a bit and raises his eyebrow.

“What is your motive?” He asks.

“Nothing. Just want to apologies.” He denies by shows him a wide smile.

“Okay, I’ll take it and ask them to join me. No motive right?” He takes the tickets and asks Seungri once again to make sure Seungri sincere with his intention.

“Yeah. No motive at all.” He lied.

-

Dara grabs a bottle of milk and pays for it at the counter.

“Can you wait for a moment?” The cashier says to her.

“Okay.” She waits at the counter while the cashier walks away for a moment.

Suddenly, conversation between girls caught her ears.

“Did you get invitation from Jonghyun?”

“No. Why?”

“He invited me to go party at Lee Seungri’s house.” Dara gasps silently and keeps listens to their conversation.

“Wow, you’re really lucky! I’ve heard only certain people can go to this party.”

“Yeah. It’s hard to see Seungri partying with other people. Usually he parties with his high class friends only.”

“I’d heard about it.”

There’s a glint disappointment in her heart. She sighs tiredly.

-

Dara rushes into the house and slams the door hard.

SLAM!

“Whoa, who are you chasing?” Chaerin asks her. She looks exhausted as if she runs 10 lap in the field.

“I- I-” She was breathless to talks.

“Calm down, what happen?” She repeats her question.

“Is Seungri back yet?”

“Um, I think so. Perhaps he is in his room. Why don’t you go take a look?” She suggests.

Without waiting any minute waste, she ascends the stairs. She quickly enters his room and saw Seungri was startled by her presence.

“Excuse me, can you knock first? This is guy’s room.” He spats, mad with her actions.

“I want to discuss with you about something important.” She crosses her arms.

“I have nothing to discuss with you. Now get out. I need to get change.” He walks away from her, pretends didn’t hear anything from her.

“Well, I’m sure you don’t need to discuss about your awesome party toni-” He pulls her arm harshly and closes the door before someone hears her words.

“Can you keep it down? Someone will hear you.” He whispers at her. She pulls her hand away from him.

“Shouldn’t you ask us first before arrange this stupid party?” She puts her hands on her waist.

“Okay. Can I make a party?” He asks spontaneously.

“No!” She declines.

“That’s why I didn’t ask you guys. Because your answers will be not something I expecting.” He explains while she slowly sits on his bed, cups her face with both if her hands.

“Please cancel it, Seungri. I don’t- really like party.” She lowers her voice.

“I can’t. Everything’s already been decided.” He shook his head, avoids her eyes.

“If you do this party, it will only cause you troubles. And you’re going to rage the others.”  She shows her sad face.

He exhales and squats down in front of her.

“Okay. I’ll cancel it.” He gives up after seeing her gloomy face. He really can’t see people sad.

“Promise?” Her lips curve half smiles.

“Yes. Now, please smile again and leave my room.  I need to change my cloth.” He states by pulling his shirt a bit. She nods and stands up to leaves the room.

Now, how can I tell Jonghyun? I’m sure he will freaks out. He massages the back of his neck.

-

The loud music came from room beside hers. Chaerin closes her ear with her hands tightly and knocks the door.

“Jiyong! Can you keep it down a little bit?” She waiting for replies from him but nothing was heard.

She opens the door and saw him was staring in front of his laptop.

“Jiyong, can you keep it down a little bit?” He didn’t answers.

She quickly pushes the stop button at the radio next to him.

“What are you doing?” He gives her stern looks. He looks very serious.

“I- I keep asking you to keep it down but you didn’t hear. So, I have to shut it down by myself.”  She explains to him.

She gulps saliva in , prays he won’t mad at her.

“Puahaha. You should take a look at your face, you looked so scared. Chill, I won’t eat you.” He teases her. Her cheeks forms red colour, embarrassed.

She glares at him and walks away from him but-

“Hey, come here.” His hand indicates her to some closer to him.

“What do you want?” She takes couples of steps.

“Seungri gave us tickets to see movie tonight. Can you tell everyone to get ready? We need to go there early.” He asks her helps.

“Okay.”

-

7:00 p.m.

“Sorry, the person you have been called did not answering. Please try again. Beep-”

“Jonghyun, it’s me. This is fifth time I leave you message. Call me after you get this. It’s important.” Seungri hung up the call.

“Seungri! We’re going now!” Seunghyun calls him.

“Okay!” He answers.

He groans and scratches his head, anxious filled in his heart. There is a slight insecure feelings rushed through his mind. Suddenly, a bell ringing.

DING DONG DING DONG

“Urgh, who is it now?” He narrows his eyes and quickly descends down stairs to see who is coming.

Seungri grabs knob’s door and opens it spontaneously.

“Surprise!” Jonghyun and group of people behinds him, shouted together with him

Seungri’s eyes enlarge, stunned seeing everybody already arrived in front of his house.

Uh Oh

-

The music was played non-stop since his friends and half-stranger came to his house. He still trying to steals Jonghyun’s time and explain that he have to stops this party. But when he tried to discuss with his friend, there will be circumstances which led him to gives up about it.

“Hey, do you see Jonghyun?” He asks some random girls walks across him but she shook her head and continues talking with her friends.

“Where is him?” He searches him in the crowds while stretches his neck to looks for his friend.

His eyes caught someone walking to upstairs and went to Jiyong’s and Dara’s room.

“No, no, no, no.” He mutters and crosses the crowds as soon as he can. He brings legs towards the stairs and rushed to his room.

“I’m sorry but I don’t think I give anyone permission to enter any room in this house. Please respect my privacy and get out now.” He gives them stern looks while they narrow their eyes at him without embarrassed and walks away from him.

Seungri exits the room and checks the other rooms. He makes sure that no one can go in or out those rooms. Suddenly his eyes caught a familiar figure.

“Jonghyun!” His friend chins up and saw Seungri was shouting his name. Seungri asks him to stay at where he’s standing right now while Seungri runs to him.

“Hey, I need you to stop this party right now before my roommates back home.” He says in breathless while trying to catches the air.

“What? I can’t hear you! The music is too loud.” Jonghyun screams.

“I SAID I NEED YOU TO ST-“

His words stop after he hears someone’s screaming.

This voice sounds familiar. He furrows his brows.

“Seungri, I’m going to check what happened there!” Jonghyun signals to walks out to the pool.

“I’m coming with you!” Seungri follows his friend from the back.

As soon as they arrived at the pool, Seungri saw Dara was being lift by two guys while she struggles from them and keep saying put her down. They seem want to throws her body into the pool as they walks closely to the pool.

“Guys, wait! Put her down! She’s not one of-” Her body was thrown by them already before he could finish his words.

“Us.” He was stunned. As he observes the pool began to calm, he waits patiently for her appears to the surface.

5 second.

10 second.

15 second.

“She’s drowned! Someone call 911!” He without hesitates he jumps into the pool.

He swims to her and dives in. He quickly wraps his arms around her and pulls her body up to the surface with him. As soon as they arise from the pool, his face gets free slap from her.

Everyone closes their mouth with their hands and gasps while their eyes widen after seeing the incident. The music was played automatically paused and quiet filled the atmosphere.

“What was that for?! I saved your life.” He bursts out to her, realizes she awakes.

“I told you that you can’t have a party tonight. Why don’t you listen to me? If this stupid party didn’t exist, I won’t be drowned and you didn’t have to save me. Are you that heartless?” She is mad at him. His heart drops after hears her sarcastic words.

“Well, I’m sorry for messing up your happy life” He mocks her.

“But I’m not the one who caused you to drown. Besides, you don’t know how difficult my position to stop this ‘stupid party’. You don’t even trying to help me and now you said I’m heartless? If I’m heartless, I won’t chase off people from entering your room or others. Also, if I’m heartless, I won’t promise you to stop this stupid party!” He expresses his angers at her while her body froze and her eyes look down, guilty after called him heartless.

He sighs and gaze at her face, she avoids her eyes from him.

“You can swim or not?”

“A little.” She whispers while bits her lips.

“Steps on my feet right now so we can get out from this cold water. I’m sure you’re tired to swim after being drowned and getting mad at me.” He says to her makes her even more guilty to him.

She keeps quiet and follows his instruction. She steps on him while he tries to walks towards the ladder. Everyone stay silent and saw them get out from the pool.

“Everyone! The party is over! You can go home now!” He shouts.

People begin to que and slowly exit the house while chatting how dissatisfaction his party is.

-

Seungri throws towel at her making it closes her full face. She didn’t move a bit and stands steadily in front of him. He gives a faint a laugh and faces her.

“Haven’t you heard you have to clean yourself before you get sick?” He helps her dries her hair with the towel he thrown before.

With gentle, she holds his wrist resulted him to stop from what he’s been doing.

“I’m sorry for saying you were heartless. I really didn’t mean it. Basically, I’m mad because I thought you didn’t respect me and the others as your housemates.” She pouts at him.

“Why did you think so negative on me?”

“Well, you didn’t even try to hang out with us or showing any interest to know us as housemates. You also didn’t want to eat with us yesterday.” She points out the time she called out him to eat dinner.

“At that time, I’m really busy with my work so, I don’t even reconsider to eat. I’m usually like that. And Sandara Park- today is only second day us live together. We still have time to get along and knowing each other after this. I admit I was wrong to treat you guys badly in the first place but this is fate and I have to accept the fact you guys are my housemates. I have to respect that. Perhaps there will be a reason for us to be housemates, I don’t know.” He shrugs cutely in front of her.

She smiles after hears his speech.

“Perhaps.” She nods while they stare at each other eyes. Gaze with tenderness.

“Now, I have to clean up the mess before they get back home. It’s my mess after all.” He chuckles while she replies to with okay.

Before he walks away from her “And when they get back, tells them to gather at the table. We need to taste your one of a kind ramen since you only know to cook ramen.” He curves his infamous smirk and walks away from her. She chuckles happily, realized he actually listens to their conversation.