Big Issue

HOUSEMATE-S

 

Hey guys! I'm sorry for the late update and short chapter. Please enjoy~ I will try my best next time. ^^

-

“Hey, wait.” Dara turns around and saw a good looking guy stopping her by caught her hand.

She raises her brows, shocks and looks back and forth at her hand and his grip. He saw her uncomfortable gazes and understood her. He pulls away his hand from her and holds his hands up at her.

“Um, sorry about that. You’re Seungri’s housemate right? Sandara Park?” He asks her and she keeps her lips tight and shook her head slowly, didn’t think where this conversation is going.

“Can I, maybe ask you out?” He crosses his arms, tries his best to look good in front of her.

She blinks her eyes twice, couldn’t believe what she heard from him.

A stranger who knows Seungri just asked her out? Not convincing.

“I’m sorry but um, have we met?” She asks him back, didn’t reply his intimidating question.

“Owh, you don’t remember me? I’m Seungri’s friend, Kim Jonghyun. We’ve met before at Seungri party, when they threw you at the pool. Remember?” He flashes Coher sweet smile.

Convincing.

“Of course, not too long ago. How could I forget?” She answers him.

“So, what do you say? Would you like to go out with me, tonight?” He repeats his question.

“I would love to.” She gives a positive response which he shouts ‘Yes’ in silence.

“I’ll pick you up at 8 o’clock.” He winks at her and leaves her with a wave of goodbye.

“Okay…”

-

“There you go… The last bag.” Seunghyun puts the things they bought in the kitchen.

“Now, we can start cooking.” He puts his hand around his waist while gazes at Bom who excited to cook.

“First, we need to wash the vegetables.” Seunghyun gives her instructions while she quickly follows his words.

She picks all the vegetables and put in the sink. She starts to wash off the vegetables but Seunghyun stops her hand.

“You need to wash your hand, then vegie.” He chuckles.

He stands behind her and grabs the soap, washes his hands with it until his hands full with soap while Bom watches all his hands moves. After that, he puts the soap back to its original place and he slowly takes her hands and mixes the soap on his hands with her by washes her fingers one by one.

Her cheeks start to blushes when he touches her fingers gently as if it was too small for him to wash. He curves a smile when he feels she startled as he touches her hands.

“I think I can wash my hands by myself.” She voices out.

“You think you were but you don’t know if you really could. You want me to teach you, so be a good girl and stay focus.” He whispers at her ear which gives her chills.

She keeps quiet and pouts while he busy washing her hands with details. After he finish washes her fingers intimately, he washes her hands with water cleanly.

“It’s done. Now, you need to wash the vegie. You can do it or you want me to help you?” He curves a smirk and she quickly refuses his offer.

“No, I can do it by myself.” She pushes him away a little bit.

“Okay. Anything you want to ask, you know where to search for me.” He laughs.

She starts to washes the vegetables by herself while Seunghyun searching for Jiyong who is supposed to be at home but it feels like he’s missing since he did not hear even his voices.

“Bom, do you know where Jiyong is? I didn’t even hear his voice.” He reaches a remote and click to on the television.

“Jiyong said he have something important to do so he goes out.”

“Did he mention where he go?”

“No.”

-

Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong

Chaerin rushes to front door and opens it to see who the guest is.

“You?!” She shrieks after she saw the annoying person to her in front of her house.

She glances at the back of her and closes the door quickly, grabs collar of his shirt roughly.

“Woah, are you going to kiss me?” He curves a smile at her.

“What the hell are you doing here? Are you really my stalker?” She pissed off at him.

“Ouch, hurt my pride too much. Slow down Lee Chaerin, you want to hear my explanation, you need let me go before I think you’re doing it for my enjoyment.” She glares him and pushes him away from her and he fixes his shirt.

“Talk.” She crosses her arms while stares at him.

“While I was sitting alone at home by myself, an idea crossed my mind. You kneed my below which hurt me physically and my pride which I conclude to enter your life once again by searching the relationship between you and the guy in the club once again. Please, welcome me into your life.” He says in pleased.

“Never. Now, I want you to go back before-” She starts pushes him but someone intrudes them.

“Chaerin-ah, mom calling out for you.” Jiyong eyes went bigger when he saw the guy from the club they met inside her house. And he’s calling her mother is mom?

“What is this? Isn’t this the dude we’ve met before?” He questions her in front of that guy.

“Shhh.” She asks him to stops talking.

“Hi, you must remember me right? We met in the club, the time when I stole Chaerin from you.” Jiyong walks to him and offers to shake hands.

“Yeah, I remember you. The Ji and Chae right?” The guy receives it with a good response.

“You remember it too well.” Jiyong jokes while pulls away his hands and slides it in his pockets.

“So, what are you doing here? Old friend? Best friend? Boyfriend?” Jiyong’s curiosity shows as he asks him questions.

“What, no. We’re um…” He glances at Chaerin while she avoids it based on Jiyong’s perspective.

“She’s my little sister.” Jiyong’s heartbeat stops, hears unexpected word slips from his mouth.

“Excuse me? Could you repeat once again? I think I didn’t hear what you say clearly.” He asks him to repeats his words to confirm what he heard.

“You heard it correctly Kwon Jiyong, he’s my biological brother and I’m his biological sister. A sibling’s relationship.” She gazes at him while he stunned by their words.

He didn’t know what makes him reacted like that but it gives him chills. The words as if gives him a flashback to his past.

“Welcome to my world, Kwon Jiyong.” She whispers.

-

“I’m home.” Dara says, saw Bom and Seunghyun eating while Seungri watching television.

“Seungri, can I talk to you for a minute?” Dara enters the house and grabs his wrist and pulls him up stairs while Seunghyun and Bom changing glances with each other.

“Is there something going on between them?” He asks.

“I don’t know.” She shrugs her shoulders.

Dara quickly stops her steps after they’re in her room. She crosses her arms and gives him a look.

“What did I do?” He raises his brow.

“Do you have a friend name Kim Jonghyun?”

“Yeah… Why?” He didn’t really like how this conversation going.

“How did he knows me? I mean, my name?” She asks him again.

“Didn’t he say he saw you in my party-” She cuts off his words after she caught his mistakes.

“Wait, what do you mean ‘didn’t he say’? You know about this?!” She shrieks while puts his index finger on her lips but she slaps his hand.

“Know about what? I didn’t do anything wrong…” He groans.

“About he’s asking me out, you knew about this?” She questions, can’t believe it.

“He’s asking you out? Oh my god!” He closes his mouth with his hand, act as if he didn’t know about it.

“Don’t you dare put an act in front of me. I’m not going to buy it.” She slaps his arm while he mouthing ‘Ouch’.

“Fine, I’ll tell you the truth but please stop slapping me. It hurts.” He pouts at her.

“Whatever. Just tell me already.” She rolls her eyes.

“Remember when you me to go out? I thought it was only between two of us, not us all since you didn’t even mentioned about housemate hang out. So, I made a bet with him and if I only go out with you, he backs out and if we all go out, he can get a chance to go out with you.” He shows his teeth.

“You made a bet on me?” She gasps, she can’t believe what she heard.

“So, you’re not going out with him?” He smiles, hoping she would stay and didn’t go out as Jonghyun planned.

“Nope! After I hear all about this stupid bet, I will go. Read my lips, I WILL GO.” She glares at him and walks away fills with angers.

“Dara!”He calls out her name, frustrates with his stupid decision to tell her the truth. Now, she’s really going to hate him.

-

Jiyong stares at his plate blankly while holds his fork, didn’t mutter any words. Chaerin realizes he kept quiet even since she told him about the guy and her are related. She nudges his elbow lightly but he ignores her.

“Chaerin, are your friend okay?” Her brother asks while Jiyong lifts up his sights and looks at him.

Before she could say a word, Jiyong already replies to him.

“Don’t worry, I’m fine. It just- I don’t have much appetite today.” He glance Chaerin and grabs his drink, drinks it right away until no drops of his drink left.

“I hear, you’re Chaerin’s housemate? Did she treat you nicely? I hope she didn’t give any trouble.” Her mother starts a conversation with him. Jiyong chuckles while Chaerin stares at him.

“A trouble? Maybe I could say yes, there is a bit difficult to be treated nicely by her. But, I guess I found the answer why she’s a bit hard to interacts.” He smiles at her mother.

“Owh really? What is that?” Her mother asking to know more about it.

“Because I’m not one of her family or could I say to be more specific, I’m not her biological siblings.”

He laughs as if his words are jokes while Chaerin and her brother exchange glances with each other. They felt he caught them in public as he mocks them in front of their mother. While their mother chuckles as she thought it as a joke.

“I’m sorry Kwon Jiyong for her attitudes. It couldn’t help since they have been apart for so long.” Her mother explains to him with cheerful smile while Jiyong curves a smirk.

“Are they always close with each other?” He tries to interferes Chaerin’s personal.

“Of course, it’s like magnet. It’s so hard to keep them distance from each other.” Her mother complaints to him.

“I’m sure they are.” He says under his breath but his words caught by Cherin’s. She furrows her brows and looks at him.

“Ah, I couldn’t get to ask your son’s name yet. I’ve been curious to know who’s the guy melts Chaerin’s heart.” Jiyong glares her brother.

“Aw, how sweet of you Kwon Jiyong.” She compliments him.

“Please Mrs. Lee, call me Jiyong. It’s not a good relationship if we’re being too formal with each other.” He smiles at her.

“Sure, Jiyong. Ah, my son’s name is Lee Hong jun.” Hong jun curves smile at him.

“Pleasure to meet you.” Jiyong said. Chaerin didn’t feels comfortable hears his words, like there’s a meaning behinds it.

-

Seunghyun watches her washing the dishes alone. He scans her body up and down and realizes he’s been watching her for minutes. He shook his head.

What the hell am I doing? ert. He curses himself.

 “Seunghyun…” She calls his name. He bits his lips and smiles at her.

“Yeah” He gives a short reply.

“Thank you for spending your time to teach me to cook.” She flashes him with a cute smile.

“Then, aren’t you going to give me something for an exchange?” He curves a smirk at her.

“An exchange?” She blinks her eyes.

“Yeah, an exchange. You know I won’t do it for free right?” He leans closer to her.

“What do you want?” She pouts at him.

“I want you to stay quiet for 1 minute. Can you do that?” He crosses his arms.

“Okay.” She keeps her lips quiet and stares at him.

He takes a step closer and pulls her in embrace while she startles from his action.

“Shh… stay quiet. You promised me.” He buries his face at her neck which makes her body shivers from his breathing.

He pulls away from the hug and carefully slides his hand at the back of her neck. He bends his head and pulls her face closer. He places his lips on top of hers, kisses her lips softly. Bom enlarges her eyes a bit but her body frozen.

Seunghyun pulls away and rests his head with hers while they both take deep breaths.

“Your welcome.” He whispers.

 

Her steps stop in front of him as he blocks her way.

“Step aside.” She glares at him.

“Can you please don’t let your anger control your mind. Let me explain first.” He grasps her wrist.

“I don’t want to hear anything.” She pulls her hand from him.

“I bet on you because I thought it wasn’t a big issue.” He explains.

“It’s not a big issue? It is Lee Seungri, it is. I thought you’re better after the party but no. I want to tell you even if I live in your house that doesn’t mean I’m your property Lee Seungri.” She’s mad at him.

“I don’t think about you like that. It just… I thought I would win the bet.” Seungri sighs.

“What will you get if you win the bet, tell me? What is so important that make you agreed to this stupid bet?”

Seungri stunned at her question. He thinks back but he didn’t even know why he agreed.

“I- I don’t know.” He avoids from her gaze. She curves a bitter smile.

“That’s what I thought. What you did always pointless.” She pushes his body aside and walks off from him.

-

“Break up with him.” Jiyong said near to her ear.

“Pardon?” Chaerin stops washing plates in the sink.

“I don’t want you to regret. This relationship won’t work out at all. You need to put an end before everyone is hurting.” He explains.

“I can’t.” She continues washing the plates.

“Are you really this stubborn? Please listen to me just this once.” He pulls her hand which holds a knife.

“Can stop trying to be my father? I’m not stupid. I know what am I doing. Just take your hands off me.” She struggles to pulls her hands away and she manages to pulls her hand from him which causes her accidentally cuts his wrist a bit.

They both exchange glances while Chaerin gasps looks at his hand bleeding even only a small cut. Jiyong bits his lips and touches his wrist.

“Are you okay? I’m sorr-” Before she could touches his hand he already caught hers by gripping it hard.

“Don’t touch me. You’re disgusts me.” He throws her hand from him and walks passes her. He grabs his jacket and exits her house as soon as possible. While Chaerin’s body frozen after hearing his negative comment on her. This is the first time he looks serious and she admits he really scares her off.