Interactions

HOUSEMATE-S

 

Chaerin brushes her teeth slowly while looking at the mirror. Her eyes swollen, perhaps because of the guy she met last night. She reminisced back his gaze at her and it was hard for her to forget last night incident which also involved Jiyong at last minutes. Jiyong even said to him that they have nick names to each other, as if they were more than just friends.

“Aish, what if he misunderstood us? Damn, that Jiyong.” She bursts out her anger while her toothbrush still in .

“Are you really going to curse me in the bathroom?” She looks at the mirror and saw him standing behind her while holding the knob of the door. She widens her eyes and turns around.

“What are you doing?!” She shouts at him with toothpaste still in .

“You take your time too long just to brush your teeth. I don’t think you can finish brush it if you keep stares at the mirror for the whole time. And for your information, you’re in the guy’s bathroom.” He walks in the bathroom and closes the door.

She sighs heavily, looks at him. He pleases himself enter the bathroom and stands beside her. He puts toothpaste on his toothbrush and starts brushing his teeth beside her.

“Can you stop do what you pleased? And stop mind other people business.” She say while continues to brushes her teeth.

“No can do and I will do what I want. You can’t stop me.” He teases her while she glares at him.

She washes and her toothbrush. She quickly walks out from the bathroom, leaves him alone.

“Girls…” He shook his head.

-

“Everyone! Breakfast is ready!” Bom calls out everyone to descend the stairs to breakfast.

“Woah! You make all this?” Seungri opens wide his mouth, shocks to see pancakes and hot chocolates were served on the table.

“Bom, did you make all this for us?” Seunghyun walks towards her while watches the foods on the table.

“Come on, it just pancakes.” Jiyong says while everyone glare at him. He gulps hard in his throat and curves a smile.

“Ooo… it looks delicious. Why don’t we taste it first?” He quickly takes a sit before they glare at him again.

“Seungri, go wash you face first before eat breakfast.” Dara asks him to wash his face first. Without a word, he walks to the sink and wash his face.

“Since when did Seungri follow your instructions?” Seunghyun asks Dara.

“Yeah, since he becomes a goody guy? Since last night?” Jiyong raises his brows while the others look at her.

“Yeah, I saw you two on the couch yesterday. What are you two doing anyway?” Chaerin gives them a sharp gaze while they stand awkwardly beside each other.

“We did nothing.” They answer at the same time.

“Oooo… they did something.” Jiyong teases them once again.

“Let’s just stops teasing and start eating Bom’s make. It will get cold.” Seunghyun smiles

Seunghyun helps Bom pulls her chair for her to sit. She mouths him a thank you while he nods his head. Everyone take their sit and start to taste Bom’s breakfast for them.

“Mm.. It’s delicious! Bom keeps getting better with her cooking skills.” He pinches her cheek. Everyone also tastes pancakes she made.

“It’s good. Really, really good. You’ve improved.” Dara smiles at her while munching food in .

“What is this! It taste-” Before Seungri could finishes his words, Dara nudges him by her elbow.

“Ouch.” He turns at her while she eyes him. He rolls his eyes and eats the pancake once again.

“Yipee, it’s totally delicious.” He grits his teeth at her, he shows thumbs up at Bom.

“I prefer your hot chocolate more. It’s sweeter than bitter.” Jiyong jokes while Chaerin stomps on his feet and he hits his knee with the table. He cups his mouth, prevents him from scream.

“What was that for?” He whispers, touches his feet.

“Can you stop being sarcasm? She already made us breakfast. What more do you want?” Chaerin mad at him but keeps her voices low so others won’t hear their argument.

“Fine. I’ll be nice.”

“Bom! You did really good job! Chaerin said she feels like she wants to finishes off your pancakes.” Jiyong compliments Bom while Chaerin glares at him.

“You said I need to be nice right?” He teases her back.

“Really? Thank you Chaerin. Why don’t I taste it too?” She tastes pancake that she made. Her expression changed after she eats the pancake.

“It’s salty! Are you trying to make a fun of me? Cause it’s not even funny.” Bom puffs her cheeks and leaves the table right away.

“Wait, Bom!” Seunghyun follows her from behind but she leaves him standing in front of the door after she slams the door.

“Here.” Jiyong and Seungri put pancakes on their plates at the same time.

“You said she improved right? Eat all this. I have plan.” Seungri walks away from Dara.

“Seungri!” She calls out his name but he quickly runs away.

“You said we need to be nice right? Shove all this in your mouth. Then, clean foods on the table.” Jiyong curves a smirk at Chaerin and ascends the stairs to get ready for his class.

While Dara and Chaerin look at each other and sighs heavily. They slowly eat Bom’s pancakes.

-

“Bom-ah…” Seunghyun knocks the door but she didn’t reply anything.

“Your pancakes is good enough, you just need to reduce salt a little bit. Don’t sulk okay?” He persuades her to come out from her room, she still not replying to him.

“Okay, why don’t I teach you to cook today? Since I don’t have any class and I know you also don’t have a class. What do you say?” Seunghyun convinces her slowly.

The door began to opens and shows her sulk face while Seunghyun curves his infamous smirk. He takes steps closer to her and approaches her hand. He wraps it tidy with hers and kisses the back of her hand. Her expression changes and lifts up her face a little bit. Their meets each other and he gives a warm smile at her.

“Now let’s get ready to buy ingredients, but before that I want you to give me a smile first.” His hand still holds her hand tightly. She slowly pouts and sends him a gentle smile.

“And that’s real Bom I’ve known.” He releases her hand and slides it in his pocket.

-

Seungri runs towards his friends who’d been waiting for him at the cafeteria. He puts his bag on the table and greets his friends.

“Hey, what took you so long to come?” Youngbae hi-five Seungri.

“Bom makes us breakfast and I’ll stay for a moment to taste her first time to cook for us.” He pulls the chair for him to sits while his friends raise their brows

“Since when did you get closer with them?” Jonghyun laughs.

“Since yester-” Seungri’s words stops when he realizes he almost tell them yesterday he didn’t have a date but a hangout.

“Since yesterday?” Jonghyun caught his mistakes while Seungri sighs.

“Fine, you win. I didn’t have a date with Dara but hangout with them.” Seungri grunts while Jonghyun curves a wide grin on his face.

“Just like I thought.” Jonghyun chuckles with evil laughs.

“What all this about?” Youngbae asks, didn’t know what they talking about.

“We’re betting on Dara which Seungri said yesterday that Dara asked him to go date but I said that she asked him to go out with others which it is. Now, I win.” He claps his hands while Seungri narrows his eyes, annoyed with his statements.

“And what do you get since you win?”

“I’ll get a shot to tackle her.” Jonghyun snaps his finger.

-

Jiyong caught two figures in front of him, the girl was avoiding the guy while the guy was trying to make her stay by pulling her closer.

Him? Jiyong thought.

The guy smiles sweetly at her and let go of her hand. His face getting closer with her face caught Jiyong on guards but he stand still and waits what will the guy do next. The guy gives a peck on her lips which she didn’t resists and he walks away with a smirk plasters on.

“No one? Yeah right.” Jiyong scoffs and makes his way straight to her. Jiyong stops his steps besides her and faces her.

“I thought you didn’t know that guy you’re drooling on?” Jiyong mocks Chaerin as soon as he reaches her.

“Excuse me? Are you stalking me?” Chaerin mad at him.

“I’m not that kind of person but perhaps I am when I’m with you. Your life makes me curious so badly to know what is your relationship with the dude we knew in the club last night. You told me you don’t know him, and suddenly seconds ago he kissed your lips. May I know what is going on exactly?” He gives a pissed look at her by grits his teeth tight.

“I’m sorry to make you curious about my life but my life is none of your business. So, just stay away from my life.” Chaerin glares at him and tries to walk away but Jiyong caught her wrist, tightly.

“I’m not finished, don’t you dare walk away from me.” He raises his voice at her. He didn’t know why he did that. Maybe she lied to him?

“Let me go. Everyone is staring at us.” Chaerin struggles to pries off his grip.

“I won’t until I hear your explanation.” He grips another her wrist which results her to gasps by his action.

“You’re just my housemate. I told you my life is none of your business.” She pulls her hand harder with her might.

“I just want to know the truth, Chaerin.”

“Let me go right now or you’ll regret after this.” She insists.

“What are you going to do? Slap me? Kick me? Try it, it won’t work.” He pushes her button.

“No. I’ll do this.” She knees him at his private place which caused him let her hands go and he falls on the ground with pain.

“Damn woman, don’t you know you can’t touch there? It’s very sensitive!” He hisses lying on the ground.

“Serve you right!” She sticks out her tongue at him and quickly runs away.

-

“Bom, are you ready yet? It’s been an hour you’re getting ready. I told you just wear simple clothes.” Seunghyun scratches his head.

“I’m done. I’m coming downstairs right now.” She shouts while Seunghyun mouthed ‘Finally’. She walks down and Seunghyun rolls his eyes after saw Bom’s outfit.

“Really Bom? You’ve been an hour in your room just to wear short pants and a t-shirt. Wow.” Seunghyun says in disbelief.

“Hey, don’t judge me. Girls need their time to look great.” She smiles and takes one of helmet from his hand and starts to wear boots.

“What can I say? I don’t understand girls either. I’m just a guy.” Seunghyun wears his shoes and leaves her behind to starts his motorcycle’s engine before they go to the mall.

“Don’t forget to lock!” Seunghyun reminds her to lock their door before they leave. He didn’t want any careless mistakes to lead them in risk.

“I will.” She takes out her key and locks it. After that, she makes sure the door is locked by trying to open the door to be more cautious.

“Done.” She walks towards him and his precious motorcycle.

“Seunghyun, help me with this helmet.” Bom pouts at him holding the helmet to him.

“Next time, don’t take it if you don’t know to wear it.” He advices her while helps her to put on her head. He gently puts the helmet while she enjoys his caring expression in front of her.

“Thank you.” He curves a smirk and rides the mototrcycle while she randomly wraps her arms around his waist. Seunghyun grins and pretends as if he feels normal towards her action.

“Hold on tight.” He whispers.

“I will.”

-

“Jonghyun, wait.” Seungri caught his hand makes his steps stop for a while.

“What?”

“Can we- you know-” Seungri hesitating to says.

“No, I don’t know what you’re talking about right now.” His friend shook his head while lauhing seeing him stuttering. It was the first time he saw Seungri acting like this.

“Well, maybe we could forget about this bet? About Dara?” Seungri slide his hands in his pockets, brings his head lower to see the floor.

“No way. Absolutely not. You just agreed yesterday and today you want me to forget about this bet? Are you serious? Is this Seungri I know or you’re pretending to be Seungri?” Jonghyun backs off.

“Look, you know maybe this bet is actually wrong. Dara didn’t even know about it.” He states.

“Come on, use your head bro. If she knows about this, would she agrees about this thing? Of course not! She’s a little angel from heaven for cried sake. I’m sure she doesn’t want to know about this bet. Trust me.” Jonghyun pats Seungri’s shoulder.

“But I’m afraid she hates me if she knew about this.” He explains to his friend.

“Aw, so cute bro. What are you, 14?” He narrows his eyes at Seungri while Seungri massages his neck.

“Listen, I will only try tries to ask her to go date with me. If she likes me, then we’ll going out and then if I’m tired of her. You can have her.” Jonghyun blurts out like it was normal for everyone to listen. Seungri keeps his mouth shuts, didn’t know what to say anymore.

“Keep your head straight bro. There are many more girls out there to go out for you.” Jonghyun jokes, leaving him speechless to say anything.

“If there so many girls, why are you still choosing Dara over others?” Seungri says in weak.

-

Jiyong was waiting at outside, searching for someone to reaches home. He’s been in the house like for two hours, alone.

“Where the others?” He sighs, looking at outside but no one walks near the house.

“Urgh, I give up.” He takes a step in the house but he hears someone said something.

“Back on your feet. I’m impressed.” Chaerin teases him while Jiyong shows her his annoyed face.

“I’m glad my life looks so interesting to you.” Jiyong replies with his arms crossed at his chest.

“Why not? Since you’re curious with mine why don’t I feel the same way too?” She smiles at him.

She walks in the house and go to her room changes her clothes and put her things she didn’t not have to bring. After that, she walks downstairs and wears back her shoes.

“Excuse me, where are you going? You just got back like 5 minutes and then you want to leave?” He asks her.

“I told you it’s none of your business.” She replies without looking back at him.

“Don’t go. I don’t want to be alone in this house. It’s boring.” He persuades her.

“What would you do with me if I stay?”

“I would give you my sarcastic words as present?”

“No thank you. I need enough. Go away and play with your Barbie dolls.” She walks out from the door which leaves him alone again.

To be continued…