Let's Hang Out Pt.2

HOUSEMATE-S

 

Hi guys! This the second chapter I'm going to post for today. I'm sorry after a long time I didn't update. Since you guys waited long enough, here! I hope you will enjoy read my story and leave me a lots of comments.

-------------------------

Third stop: Club

“Woo!” They shout together once they step into the club. The place already full with crowds jumping and dancing like there’s no tomorrow. They slowly walk across the crowds to the bar.

“For tonight, I’ll pay!” Seungri shouts so that they can listen what he said. Everyone orders their own favourite drinks and start sipping the alcohol into their throats.

They split up and began to wander around the club as they guys try to hit on the some girls dancing in the club while the girls just having fun by randomly dancing at the dance floor.

Seungri walks towards the girl at the corner and leans closer to her.

“Hi. You’re alone?” He whispers to her ear.

“Yeah. Why?” She asks.

“Nothing. Just curious.” He shrugs off his shoulders.

“So, don’t you feel tired?”

“Why would I feel that?” She raises her eyebrow.

“Because you were running in my dream last night.” He curves a smirk while she curves a wide smile on her face.

“How did I end up running in your dream?” She asks him back, gives him a full attention.

“I guess we need to figure it out privately if you’re curious.” He sends her his infamous smirk and she pushes her hair away from her view.

“I’d love to. Give me call when you think when we can figure it out.” She slips out her card from her purse and gives it to him.

He nods and she walks passes him.

-

Jiyong observes the girl sits alone at the bar. He smirks and sits beside her. He orders a glass of beer for him while observes her staring at her glass.

“People said if we’re lonely, we need to find someone to accompany us.” Jiyong says bluntly once he get his drink while she turns her head around and looks at him.

“Are you talking to me?” She asks him.

“Obviously. You’re the only one next to me didn’t have partner.” He left out a small laugh.

“Is it bad for people like me don’t have partner?” She puts her elbow on the table and rests her chin on the palm on her hand.

“Basically, most people just think the one who is single is pathetic.” He raises his brow and smiles.

“Really? Then, tell me what do I have to do to make me not so pathetic?” She gazes at him and gives him a flirty smile.

“I advise you to search your own partner.” He sips his drinks and she curves a grin on her pretty face.

“But if you don’t want trouble yourself to find a partner, I don’t mind to be the one you’re searching for.” He gulps his drink until his glass empty.

“Well, actually I mind.” She gets off from her seat and takes steps closer to him.

“But I can give you a shot, if you want to.” She takes out her pen and small paper and writes a telephone number on it.

“You have to audition for it.” She plasters a wide smile and passes the paper to him while he scoffs when he hears the word ‘audition’.

“Audition?” He asks her back and shows her number.

“I thought you don’t mind?”

“I don’t.” He shook his head and slips the paper in his pocket. He glances at her before he passes her and leaves.

-

Jiyong and Seungri went to Seunghyun and saw him alone, drinking by himself.

“Did you hit on the girls in this club yet?” Seungri asks them. Jiyong and Seungri nod their heads but Seunghyun is opposite from them.

“What?” “Why not?”  They shout at him.

“Sometimes, I just need to be alone for a while. Not all guys try to have fun by hitting on girls.” Seunghyun smiles at them awhile they make unbelievable face.

“Tch, yeah right. There are only three factors for guys to have fun, F.M.W.” Seungri explains to them.

“What is F.M.W?” They ask him, furrow their eyebrows.

“Fame. Money. Women. Sheesh, are you guys even a guy? How can you guys not know that word?” He rolls his eyeballs, irritates.

“Sorry, but I don’t speak partygoer’s language.” Jiyong says bluntly. Seungri gives him a look and asks “ What do you mean by that? Partygoers?” He stares at Jiyong.

“Do you think I don’t know you throw a party at our house the other day?” He smirks.

“You guys know?” He asks back.

“Everyone in the house knew. Only you and Dara think we don’t know that fact.” Seunghyun and Jiyong laugh at him.

“Whatever it is, don’t let Dara know that you guys knew about it. Just keep it secret.” Seungri ask them to make a promise.

“Why? You want that fact to keep Dara closer to you?” Seunghyun asks him while they eyes Seungri’s awkward expression.

“What are you guys talking about?” He denies it.

“Come on, everyone notice you always observes Dara once you saw her. Your eyes are too noticeable to deny that you’re not.” Jiyong complains about his eyes.

“If you want to keep her closer, take it very slowly. She’s too naïve to notice.” Jiyong and Seunghyun give him a wide grin. Seungri scratches his head and avoids their gaze.

“Whatever, I don’t care. What I care is the number I just got.” Seungri takes out a card from his pocket and shows to them.

“You think you’re the only one have the number? Think again.” Jiyong shows his small paper with numbers on it.

“Hah, only one? How about three?” Seunghyun takes out from his jacket while Seungri and Jiyong hang their mouth open wide after look at Seunghyun number’s collection.

“I thought you don’t hit on girls tonight?” Jiyong questions him.

“Yeah, you said you want to be alone. How can you get those numbers?” Seungri also questions him.

“I did say that but I didn’t say no girls were hitting on me.” Seunghyun smiles at them back. They curse under their breath and leans on the wall weakly as if they were losing to him.

“Talk about girls, where are the other half?” Jiyong asks about their other housemates Dara, Bom and Chaerin. Their eyes searching the girls at the dance floor but the club is full with crowd, they could not manage to find the girls.

“I don’t know I can’t find them anywhere.” Seungri search for them.

“It’s getting late now. We have to find them. Why don’t we split up?” Seunghyun suggests since it’s hard to find them with crowds come in and out.

“Sure. We meet at outside.”

-

Chaerin fixes her hair as she watches her reflection at the mirror in front of her. Once she finishes her things in the toilet, she exits the room and searches for her friends. She sighs hard when she could think the way to find her friends is walks passes the crowd.

She brings her legs to walks in the crowds and suddenly someone grabs her arm which pulls her body from the crowds. She furrows her brows, mad at the stranger caught her arm. She takes a breath and lifts up her head so she can looks at the person.

Once she watches the person’s face, her eyes didn’t blink. She feels like her heartbeat stops at once. Her lips shuts tight observes the person’s face closely. She knows him.

“Chaerin? Lee Chaerin?” The hoarse voice asks her while she gulps hard in .

“What-what are you doing here?” She stutters, simply shows that she was in shock.

His lips curve a perfect smirk and he gazes at her eyes, deeply. She bits her lips and quickly avoids his familiar gazes before she falls into it.

He jerks his face nears her ear and whispers “You don’t expect me to be a good guy right? Stay in the house all the time?”

She keeps silent and didn’t give him any respond to his questions.

“Well, I don’t expect you to be a good girl too.” He lets out a faint laugh to his words for her.

 She plasters a bitter smile at her face after she hears those words. As if he mocks her right in front of her, bravely.

“I’m sorry, I need to go.” She pushes his body with gentle, away from her body until she didn’t feel his body’s temperature.

“Don’t you want to join me with my friends?” His grip didn’t let go her arm yet.

“I don’t think so.” She slowly pries his grip from her but he still didn’t let go of her hand.

“Why? You came here with your friends? Why don’t you ask them to join us too?” He keeps asking her questions while she can’t even answer them instead she biting her bottom lip.

“There you are.” A hand caught her other wrist. They looks at the guy’s face and she saw recognize the familiar face.

The guy was Jiyong.

Her feelings mix up because she didn’t know if she glad or not see Jiyong at the moment like this.

“Kwon Jiyong…” She says, a stare at Jiyong’s smiling face.

“What do you mean Kwon Jiyong? Didn’t you always call me Ji, Chae?” He raises his brow to her and smiles at her widely.

Ji? Chae? Since when did we have nicknames to each other? She thought.

“So, is this your friend?” The guy asks her again while she only nods her head.

“Sorry to bother you but I need to take her with me. Like, now.” Jiyong glares at his hand which still gripping her hand. The guy saw his glares and slowly he loses his grip around her hand.

“Let’s go. We’re going home.” Jiyong pulls her body and walks away from that guy, leaves him watching them from behind.

While they on their way, Jiyong quietly takes a glance at her face.

“You’re quiet. It’s unusual you.” He says, keeping his eyes straight on their way out of the club.

“I thought you should be happy since I didn’t say any sarcasm words to you.” She replies while he curves half smile.

“Now that’s my housemate. So, who is the handsome guy you’re drooling for?” He asks about the guy with her minutes ago.

“He’s no one. Just a friend.” She replies to him.

“Which was it? No one or a friend?” He asks back.

“Can’t you stop asking me questions? Where are the others anyway?” She pulls her hand from him and crosses her arms.

“Change the topic huh? Fine, I’ll let it pass for today. The others at outside I suppose.” He slides his hands in his pockets and fastens his pace.

While Seungri and Seunghyun try their best to find Bom and Dara at the dance floor. As Seungri  and Seunghyun, they heard noise near them. They quickly go take a look and saw Bom and Dara were disturbed by some drunken guys.

“Can you let my hand go?” Bom tries to pry off the stranger hands on her that were grip tightly.

“Come on, I ask for the last time. Why don’t you and your cute friend join us?” The guy jerks his face closer to her with a grin on his face.

“We don’t want to. Let her go.” Dara helps Bom takes off his hands from her but his friend quickly grabs Dara from behind.

“Aww, isn’t that sweet? Helping your friend out?” They laugh while Dara and Bom try with their best struggle with them.

“Take your hands off her.” Seungri grabs the guy’s hand so that his grip loses from Dara.

“Lee Seungri” Dara widens her eyes, saw Seungri and Seunghyun in front of them.

“Are they your friends?” The guy scoffs and let go of Bom’s hand. They face Seungri and Seunghyun while glares at them.

“Wrong.” Seunghyun curves a smirk on his face.

“We are their boyfriend.” Seunghyun spreads a wide smile at them while Seungri quickly gives him a look. Dara and Bom look at each other and silently watch what Seunghyun going to do.

“Boyfriend?” He whispers at Seunghyun.

“Just keep smiling and follow what I do.” Seunghyun smiles at him.

“Tch, so what if you guys were their boyfriend? That doesn’t mean I can’t touch them right?” They laughs while Seunghyun and Seungri glares at them.

“You can’t. Even a bit.” Seunghyun says in serious tone while Seungri takes a glance at him.

“I already touch them. What are you going to do? Cry?” They while everyone observe them from afar, afraid there will be a fight.

“Cry? Owh there will be crying session, but not me.” Seunghyun throws a punch to that guy’s face without a warning.

 Seungri, Bom and Dara gasps with Seunghyun’s violent action. Once Seunghyun starts the fight, the other guy continues attacking Seungri with a baseball bat from behind while Seunghyun fights the guy he hit. He grabs the guy’s collar and pushes him on the wall roughly.

Seungri shield with his arm before he gets a punch on his face. He quickly tries to punch back at the guy but the guy manages to dodge and he kicks Seungri’s leg. Seungri stumbles and falls on the ground.

The club’s surrounding becomes chaos as the fights become more tensed. After Seunghyun and Seungri beats up the guys, they could see more people are coming.

“Seunghyun, they bring their friends. What should we do?” Seungri says in breathless after beating up the guys while sits down on the floor.

“Let’s run.” Seunghyun grabs Bom’s wrist while Dara helps Seungri gets up and they run before more people keep coming.

-

“Where are they?” Jiyong keep punching the numbers on his phone but the call was never picked up.

“Are you really sure they ask us to see them at here?” Chaerin leans on the car.

“Of course! Maybe they late. Just wait for them a little more.” Jiyong takes out a box of cigarette from his pocket.

He slides out a cigar and lights it up. He takes a glance at Chaerin who was being quiet after she met someone stranger to him. He leans on the car besides her and smokes his cigarette.

“What are you zoning about?” He asks her, watching her closely.

“Nothing.” She crosses her arms, avoiding his gaze. He brings his head up and looks at the front while curves a smile.

“Are you reminisced about our nick names?” He teases her about his lies before.

“What? Of course not! Suddenly, you came out with nick names, you can make people misunderstood.” She glares at him which results him chuckles as he saw her red cheeks.

“Did you mean, you like it?” He stands in front of her and bits his cigarette. He pinches her cheeks but she pushes his hands.

“That is absurd. Why would I like it? You’re not even my friend.” She narrows her eyes at him.

“Ouch! It’s hurts Chaerin-ah. Your words like a knife stabbing my heart into pieces.” He touches his heart like he’s in pain.

“Can you stop joking around and be quiet? And don’t tell others about this. Okay?” She puts her hands on her waist, warns him.

“Fine, I stop talking. I’m trying to be friendly you know.” He pouts.

“You’re friendly enough. Now call Seunghyun so we can go home.” She pulls his hand and puts her phone on his palm.

“Why I need to call him with your phone?”

“Just call.” She sighs.

He quickly calls Seunghyun and fortunately he answers the call.

“Seunghyun, where are you?”

“We’re right here!” Seunghyun shouts at him.

“What?! Here?! Where?!” Jiyong asks back.

“Behind you, stupid! Turn around!” Seunghyun replies.

“Behind?” Jiyong scratches his head and looks behind him. Chaerin also follows him and they realize their friends were chased by gang of guys.

“What the hell was that?!” Jiyong shouts and throws his cigarette on the ground.

“I have no idea.” Chaerin stuns, her body was frozen.

“Quick! Get in the car! Now!” Seungri shouts while busy runs from the gang.

Jiyong and Chaerin follow his words and get in the car right away. Seunghyun and Bom run toward Seunghyun’s motorcycle and ride it faster as they can while Seungri and Dara catch up them from behind and get in Seungri’s car.

“Seungri! Drive faster as you can! See you at home!” Seunghyun rides off his motorcycle.

“Okay!” Seungri steps on the engine with all his might and drives off before the gang could chase them.

-

“Oh my god, it was scary when they chase us by car. It was relief they lost us.” Dara says in reliefs, exhales.

“Yeah. What was that all about anyway?” Jiyong stretches his arms up high.

“Someone trying to be hero. Seunghyun punches some random guy on the face because he touched Bom and Sandara.” Seungri explains to Jiyong and Chaerin about the incident.

“I’m trying to help.” Seunghyun replies back at Seungri.

“Well thanks for the help. We could get beaten by those guys.” Seungri says in sarcastic.

“Excuse me? You’re the one who trying to help them first. I’m just going with the flow.” Seunghyun mocks him.

“Really? Guess we’re in the same shoes. I help Chaerin to get rid handsome guy that Chaerin been drooling for.” Jiyong laughs while Chaerin elbows him on the stomach.

“Ouch, what was that for?” He touches his stomach.

“I told you don’t tell the others.” She whispers at him.

“Then, I’m sorry. I forgot.” Jiyong sticks out his tongue at her.

“You-” Before she could continue her word, he rushes ascends the stairs to runs away from her.

“Urghh.” Chaerin sighs and ascends the stairs, walks in her room.

“Then, I go to my room now. I have class tomorrow.” Bom takes a couple steps but Seunghyun blocks her way. She lifts up her head and saw he gives her a death stare.

“What?” She brings up her hands and covers her body.

“Give me back my jacket.” He points out his finger at her waist which was covered by his jacket.

“Owh. Sorry, I forgot.” She unties the jacket from her waist and holds out to him.

“Here.” He takes it and tries to walks away but she grabs his jacket that he’s holding. He turns his head and looks at her.

“Thank you for saving us. It means a lot. Also… thanks for the ride.” She let go of his jacket and runs to her room while Seunghyun curves a smile on his face and follows her from the back. He glances at her and walks into his room.

Seungri sits on the couch and touches at the edge of his lips.

“Ouch.” He bits his lips.

“Need help?” Dara stands in front of him while holding a box of aid kit.

Seungri glances at her and nods his head. Dara smiles and sits next to him. She observes his face, searching for the wound on his face. She touches his bruised lips.

“Ouch.” He winced again.

“Your face bruised badly. I think it hurts for a long time.” She smiles at him.

“How many days it will take to heal?” He asks.

“Maybe 3-4 days.” She puts some aid on his bruised face while he chuckles. He watches her face closely as she busy helping him to put some aid kit.

He inhales, “Thanks Sandara.” He avoids her gazes.

“Call me Dara is enough.” She replies with a wide smile on her face.

“Okay, Dara.” He smiles back at her.

“Cute name though.” He compliments her.

“Do you think so? My brother gave me that name.” She tells him.

As she helps him put some aid kit, they talk with each other about them. About their family, their like and dislikes so that they can get know more about each other.Like they decide, the first place they go to zoo, second place they go watch movie and the last place they go to the club.

First stop: Zoo.

“ Woah, it’s a been long time I haven’t come to zoo. It’s so big!” Bom jumps while Seunghyun observes her happy face.

“That’s why you want to go to zoo so bad?” He asks while she nods her head.

“Let’s go, I’ll show you many fun places at here.” He slides his hand at her and wraps around it carefully.

“Yeay!” They run toward full with cages.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Seungri and Jiyong sigh. Dara snaps picture them together.

“Oh! I saw animal looks like Lee Seungri.” She shouts. The others turn their heads and looking for the animal she’s talking about.

“Where? I don’t see any animal like me.” They look around but still can’t figure out what animal she points out.

“There!” Dara points her finger to cage full with panda.

“Pfft… Hahahahaha. Yeah, it looks the same.” Jiyong and Chaerin burst laughing out loud while Seungri grits his teeth and looks at Dara.

“It’s not.” He denies.

“It is.” She’s against him.

“It’s not!” He faced her.

“It is!” She crosses her arms.

“It’s not.” He replies.

“You denied it once again, I’m going to tell them about you throw a party the other day.” She whispers near his ear.

“You won’t.” He furrows his brows.

“I will. Guys, do you know Seungri-” He cups and fakes a smile.

“It is. Satisfied?” He bits his lips. Dara pushes his hand from her and sticks out her tongue.

“I am.” She runs away from him.

“You dare stick out your tongue in front of me? Stop right dare.” He chases her, while Jiyong and Chaerin follow behind them.

-

Second stop: Movie

“What movie you guys want to watch?” Seunghyun asks them.

“I want to watch thriller movie.” Jiyong says while munching popcorn.

“I want to watch romance movie.” Bom pouts and puffs her cheeks.

“Again, different interest. Urgh.” Seungri sighs, place his hands on his waist.

“Why don’t we watch horror movie? It’s better right?” Chaerin says.

“But it’s scary.” Dara curves a half smile, worried.

“Come on, it just a movie. Let’s go.” Seungri places his hands on her shoulder and pushes her slowly to go into cinema.

They sit and the movie starts according it scheduled.

Jiyong looks at Chaerin who seems into the movie, her eyes didn’t blink even a second.

“Hey, want some popcorn?” He offers the popcorn to her while she didn’t bother to look at him.

“Gosh women, I’m trying being nice here.” He pulls the popcorn from her while she glances at him and picks some popcorn from him. He looks back at her with a shock.

“Sorry but I’m trying to watch a movie here.” She eats the popcorn, knows he’s mad.

“Okay, if you want some just take it.” He curves a smirk while she nods her head.

As Seungri focuses his eyes on the movie, he caught Dara bits her index finger while watch the movie. Seungri scoffs sees her actions. He slides his arm around her shoulder and leans closer to her. She gazes at him due to his closeness to her.

“Lean on my shoulder if you’re scared. I let you borrow them for a while.” He sips his drinks. In sudden, her cheeks blushed after hears his words.

“How can I borrow them?” She steals a glance at him.

He smiles and he pulls her head leans on his broad shoulder. Her cheeks blushed ever redder as she feels his heartbeat. Her body freezes, her eyes didn’t budge to looks at him. While they watch the movie when it shows scary part, Seungri spontaneously closes her eyes. He afraid that she scared of the movie.

Bom holds out her hand and reaches her drink but at the same time Seunghyun also reaches the drink too. They give a look at each other and furrow their brow.

“It’s my drink.” She states.

“Really? I thought this is my drink.” He scratches his head.

“Isn’t you only buy popcorn?”

“Ah… sorry. I thought it was mine.” He apologizes.

“Never mind, you can take it if you want it.” She curves a sweet smile.

“Thanks.” They smiles at each other.

-

Third stop: Club

“Woo!” They shout together once they step into the club. The place already full with crowds jumping and dancing like there’s no tomorrow. They slowly walk across the crowds to the bar.

“For tonight, I’ll pay!” Seungri shouts so that they can listen what he said. Everyone orders their own favourite drinks and start sipping the alcohol into their throats.

They split up and began to wander around the club as they guys try to hit on the some girls dancing in the club while the girls just having fun by randomly dancing at the dance floor.

Seungri walks towards the girl at the corner and leans closer to her.

“Hi. You’re alone?” He whispers to her ear.

“Yeah. Why?” She asks.

“Nothing. Just curious.” He shrugs off his shoulders.

“So, don’t you feel tired?”

“Why would I feel that?” She raises her eyebrow.

“Because you were running in my dream last night.” He curves a smirk while she curves a wide smile on her face.

“How did I end up running in your dream?” She asks him back, gives him a full attention.

“I guess we need to figure it out privately if you’re curious.” He sends her his infamous smirk and she pushes her hair away from her view.

“I’d love to. Give me call when you think when we can figure it out.” She slips out her card from her purse and gives it to him.

He nods and she walks passes him.

-

Jiyong observes the girl sits alone at the bar. He smirks and sits beside her. He orders a glass of beer for him while observes her staring at her glass.

“People said if we’re lonely, we need to find someone to accompany us.” Jiyong says bluntly once he get his drink while she turns her head around and looks at him.

“Are you talking to me?” She asks him.

“Obviously. You’re the only one next to me didn’t have partner.” He left out a small laugh.

“Is it bad for people like me don’t have partner?” She puts her elbow on the table and rests her chin on the palm on her hand.

“Basically, most people just think the one who is single is pathetic.” He raises his brow and smiles.

“Really? Then, tell me what do I have to do to make me not so pathetic?” She gazes at him and gives him a flirty smile.

“I advise you to search your own partner.” He sips his drinks and she curves a grin on her pretty face.

“But if you don’t want trouble yourself to find a partner, I don’t mind to be the one you’re searching for.” He gulps his drink until his glass empty.

“Well, actually I mind.” She gets off from her seat and takes steps closer to him.

“But I can give you a shot, if you want to.” She takes out her pen and small paper and writes a telephone number on it.

“You have to audition for it.” She plasters a wide smile and passes the paper to him while he scoffs when he hears the word ‘audition’.

“Audition?” He asks her back and shows her number.

“I thought you don’t mind?”

“I don’t.” He shook his head and slips the paper in his pocket. He glances at her before he passes her and leaves.

-

Jiyong and Seungri went to Seunghyun and saw him alone, drinking by himself.

“Did you hit on the girls in this club yet?” Seungri asks them. Jiyong and Seungri nod their heads but Seunghyun is opposite from them.

“What?” “Why not?”  They shout at him.

“Sometimes, I just need to be alone for a while. Not all guys try to have fun by hitting on girls.” Seunghyun smiles at them awhile they make unbelievable face.

“Tch, yeah right. There are only three factors for guys to have fun, F.M.W.” Seungri explains to them.

“What is F.M.W?” They ask him, furrow their eyebrows.

“Fame. Money. Women. Sheesh, are you guys even a guy? How can you guys not know that word?” He rolls his eyeballs, irritates.

“Sorry, but I don’t speak partygoer’s language.” Jiyong says bluntly. Seungri gives him a look and asks “ What do you mean by that? Partygoers?” He stares at Jiyong.

“Do you think I don’t know you throw a party at our house the other day?” He smirks.

“You guys know?” He asks back.

“Everyone in the house knew. Only you and Dara think we don’t know that fact.” Seunghyun and Jiyong laugh at him.

“Whatever it is, don’t let Dara know that you guys knew about it. Just keep it secret.” Seungri ask them to make a promise.

“Why? You want that fact to keep Dara closer to you?” Seunghyun asks him while they eyes Seungri’s awkward expression.

“What are you guys talking about?” He denies it.

“Come on, everyone notice you always observes Dara once you saw her. Your eyes are too noticeable to deny that you’re not.” Jiyong complains about his eyes.

“If you want to keep her closer, take it very slowly. She’s too naïve to notice.” Jiyong and Seunghyun give him a wide grin. Seungri scratches his head and avoids their gaze.

“Whatever, I don’t care. What I care is the number I just got.” Seungri takes out a card from his pocket and shows to them.

“You think you’re the only one have the number? Think again.” Jiyong shows his small paper with numbers on it.

“Hah, only one? How about three?” Seunghyun takes out from his jacket while Seungri and Jiyong hang their mouth open wide after look at Seunghyun number’s collection.

“I thought you don’t hit on girls tonight?” Jiyong questions him.

“Yeah, you said you want to be alone. How can you get those numbers?” Seungri also questions him.

“I did say that but I didn’t say no girls were hitting on me.” Seunghyun smiles at them back. They curse under their breath and leans on the wall weakly as if they were losing to him.

“Talk about girls, where are the other half?” Jiyong asks about their other housemates Dara, Bom and Chaerin. Their eyes searching the girls at the dance floor but the club is full with crowd, they could not manage to find the girls.

“I don’t know I can’t find them anywhere.” Seungri search for them.

“It’s getting late now. We have to find them. Why don’t we split up?” Seunghyun suggests since it’s hard to find them with crowds come in and out.

“Sure. We meet at outside.”

-

Chaerin fixes her hair as she watches her reflection at the mirror in front of her. Once she finishes her things in the toilet, she exits the room and searches for her friends. She sighs hard when she could think the way to find her friends is walks passes the crowd.

She brings her legs to walks in the crowds and suddenly someone grabs her arm which pulls her body from the crowds. She furrows her brows, mad at the stranger caught her arm. She takes a breath and lifts up her head so she can looks at the person.

Once she watches the person’s face, her eyes didn’t blink. She feels like her heartbeat stops at once. Her lips shuts tight observes the person’s face closely. She knows him.

“Chaerin? Lee Chaerin?” The hoarse voice asks her while she gulps hard in .

“What-what are you doing here?” She stutters, simply shows that she was in shock.

His lips curve a perfect smirk and he gazes at her eyes, deeply. She bits her lips and quickly avoids his familiar gazes before she falls into it.

He jerks his face nears her ear and whispers “You don’t expect me to be a good guy right? Stay in the house all the time?”

She keeps silent and didn’t give him any respond to his questions.

“Well, I don’t expect you to be a good girl too.” He lets out a faint laugh to his words for her.

 She plasters a bitter smile at her face after she hears those words. As if he mocks her right in front of her, bravely.

“I’m sorry, I need to go.” She pushes his body with gentle, away from her body until she didn’t feel his body’s temperature.

“Don’t you want to join me with my friends?” His grip didn’t let go her arm yet.

“I don’t think so.” She slowly pries his grip from her but he still didn’t let go of her hand.

“Why? You came here with your friends? Why don’t you ask them to join us too?” He keeps asking her questions while she can’t even answer them instead she biting her bottom lip.

“There you are.” A hand caught her other wrist. They looks at the guy’s face and she saw recognize the familiar face.

The guy was Jiyong.

Her feelings mix up because she didn’t know if she glad or not see Jiyong at the moment like this.

“Kwon Jiyong…” She says, a stare at Jiyong’s smiling face.

“What do you mean Kwon Jiyong? Didn’t you always call me Ji, Chae?” He raises his brow to her and smiles at her widely.

Ji? Chae? Since when did we have nicknames to each other? She thought.

“So, is this your friend?” The guy asks her again while she only nods her head.

“Sorry to bother you but I need to take her with me. Like, now.” Jiyong glares at his hand which still gripping her hand. The guy saw his glares and slowly he loses his grip around her hand.

“Let’s go. We’re going home.” Jiyong pulls her body and walks away from that guy, leaves him watching them from behind.

While they on their way, Jiyong quietly takes a glance at her face.

“You’re quiet. It’s unusual you.” He says, keeping his eyes straight on their way out of the club.

“I thought you should be happy since I didn’t say any sarcasm words to you.” She replies while he curves half smile.

“Now that’s my housemate. So, who is the handsome guy you’re drooling for?” He asks about the guy with her minutes ago.

“He’s no one. Just a friend.” She replies to him.

“Which was it? No one or a friend?” He asks back.

“Can’t you stop asking me questions? Where are the others anyway?” She pulls her hand from him and crosses her arms.

“Change the topic huh? Fine, I’ll let it pass for today. The others at outside I suppose.” He slides his hands in his pockets and fastens his pace.

While Seungri and Seunghyun try their best to find Bom and Dara at the dance floor. As Seungri  and Seunghyun, they heard noise near them. They quickly go take a look and saw Bom and Dara were disturbed by some drunken guys.

“Can you let my hand go?” Bom tries to pry off the stranger hands on her that were grip tightly.

“Come on, I ask for the last time. Why don’t you and your cute friend join us?” The guy jerks his face closer to her with a grin on his face.

“We don’t want to. Let her go.” Dara helps Bom takes off his hands from her but his friend quickly grabs Dara from behind.

“Aww, isn’t that sweet? Helping your friend out?” They laugh while Dara and Bom try with their best struggle with them.

“Take your hands off her.” Seungri grabs the guy’s hand so that his grip loses from Dara.

“Lee Seungri” Dara widens her eyes, saw Seungri and Seunghyun in front of them.

“Are they your friends?” The guy scoffs and let go of Bom’s hand. They face Seungri and Seunghyun while glares at them.

“Wrong.” Seunghyun curves a smirk on his face.

“We are their boyfriend.” Seunghyun spreads a wide smile at them while Seungri quickly gives him a look. Dara and Bom look at each other and silently watch what Seunghyun going to do.

“Boyfriend?” He whispers at Seunghyun.

“Just keep smiling and follow what I do.” Seunghyun smiles at him.

“Tch, so what if you guys were their boyfriend? That doesn’t mean I can’t touch them right?” They laughs while Seunghyun and Seungri glares at them.

“You can’t. Even a bit.” Seunghyun says in serious tone while Seungri takes a glance at him.

“I already touch them. What are you going to do? Cry?” They while everyone observe them from afar, afraid there will be a fight.

“Cry? Owh there will be crying session, but not me.” Seunghyun throws a punch to that guy’s face without a warning.

 Seungri, Bom and Dara gasps with Seunghyun’s violent action. Once Seunghyun starts the fight, the other guy continues attacking Seungri with a baseball bat from behind while Seunghyun fights the guy he hit. He grabs the guy’s collar and pushes him on the wall roughly.

Seungri shield with his arm before he gets a punch on his face. He quickly tries to punch back at the guy but the guy manages to dodge and he kicks Seungri’s leg. Seungri stumbles and falls on the ground.

The club’s surrounding becomes chaos as the fights become more tensed. After Seunghyun and Seungri beats up the guys, they could see more people are coming.

“Seunghyun, they bring their friends. What should we do?” Seungri says in breathless after beating up the guys while sits down on the floor.

“Let’s run.” Seunghyun grabs Bom’s wrist while Dara helps Seungri gets up and they run before more people keep coming.

-

“Where are they?” Jiyong keep punching the numbers on his phone but the call was never picked up.

“Are you really sure they ask us to see them at here?” Chaerin leans on the car.

“Of course! Maybe they late. Just wait for them a little more.” Jiyong takes out a box of cigarette from his pocket.

He slides out a cigar and lights it up. He takes a glance at Chaerin who was being quiet after she met someone stranger to him. He leans on the car besides her and smokes his cigarette.

“What are you zoning about?” He asks her, watching her closely.

“Nothing.” She crosses her arms, avoiding his gaze. He brings his head up and looks at the front while curves a smile.

“Are you reminisced about our nick names?” He teases her about his lies before.

“What? Of course not! Suddenly, you came out with nick names, you can make people misunderstood.” She glares at him which results him chuckles as he saw her red cheeks.

“Did you mean, you like it?” He stands in front of her and bits his cigarette. He pinches her cheeks but she pushes his hands.

“That is absurd. Why would I like it? You’re not even my friend.” She narrows her eyes at him.

“Ouch! It’s hurts Chaerin-ah. Your words like a knife stabbing my heart into pieces.” He touches his heart like he’s in pain.

“Can you stop joking around and be quiet? And don’t tell others about this. Okay?” She puts her hands on her waist, warns him.

“Fine, I stop talking. I’m trying to be friendly you know.” He pouts.

“You’re friendly enough. Now call Seunghyun so we can go home.” She pulls his hand and puts her phone on his palm.

“Why I need to call him with your phone?”

“Just call.” She sighs.

He quickly calls Seunghyun and fortunately he answers the call.

“Seunghyun, where are you?”

“We’re right here!” Seunghyun shouts at him.

“What?! Here?! Where?!” Jiyong asks back.

“Behind you, stupid! Turn around!” Seunghyun replies.

“Behind?” Jiyong scratches his head and looks behind him. Chaerin also follows him and they realize their friends were chased by gang of guys.

“What the hell was that?!” Jiyong shouts and throws his cigarette on the ground.

“I have no idea.” Chaerin stuns, her body was frozen.

“Quick! Get in the car! Now!” Seungri shouts while busy runs from the gang.

Jiyong and Chaerin follow his words and get in the car right away. Seunghyun and Bom run toward Seunghyun’s motorcycle and ride it faster as they can while Seungri and Dara catch up them from behind and get in Seungri’s car.

“Seungri! Drive faster as you can! See you at home!” Seunghyun rides off his motorcycle.

“Okay!” Seungri steps on the engine with all his might and drives off before the gang could chase them.

-

“Oh my god, it was scary when they chase us by car. It was relief they lost us.” Dara says in reliefs, exhales.

“Yeah. What was that all about anyway?” Jiyong stretches his arms up high.

“Someone trying to be hero. Seunghyun punches some random guy on the face because he touched Bom and Sandara.” Seungri explains to Jiyong and Chaerin about the incident.

“I’m trying to help.” Seunghyun replies back at Seungri.

“Well thanks for the help. We could get beaten by those guys.” Seungri says in sarcastic.

“Excuse me? You’re the one who trying to help them first. I’m just going with the flow.” Seunghyun mocks him.

“Really? Guess we’re in the same shoes. I help Chaerin to get rid handsome guy that Chaerin been drooling for.” Jiyong laughs while Chaerin elbows him on the stomach.

“Ouch, what was that for?” He touches his stomach.

“I told you don’t tell the others.” She whispers at him.

“Then, I’m sorry. I forgot.” Jiyong sticks out his tongue at her.

“You-” Before she could continue her word, he rushes ascends the stairs to runs away from her.

“Urghh.” Chaerin sighs and ascends the stairs, walks in her room.

“Then, I go to my room now. I have class tomorrow.” Bom takes a couple steps but Seunghyun blocks her way. She lifts up her head and saw he gives her a death stare.

“What?” She brings up her hands and covers her body.

“Give me back my jacket.” He points out his finger at her waist which was covered by his jacket.

“Owh. Sorry, I forgot.” She unties the jacket from her waist and holds out to him.

“Here.” He takes it and tries to walks away but she grabs his jacket that he’s holding. He turns his head and looks at her.

“Thank you for saving us. It means a lot. Also… thanks for the ride.” She let go of his jacket and runs to her room while Seunghyun curves a smile on his face and follows her from the back. He glances at her and walks into his room.

Seungri sits on the couch and touches at the edge of his lips.

“Ouch.” He bits his lips.

“Need help?” Dara stands in front of him while holding a box of aid kit.

Seungri glances at her and nods his head. Dara smiles and sits next to him. She observes his face, searching for the wound on his face. She touches his bruised lips.

“Ouch.” He winced again.

“Your face bruised badly. I think it hurts for a long time.” She smiles at him.

“How many days it will take to heal?” He asks.

“Maybe 3-4 days.” She puts some aid on his bruised face while he chuckles. He watches her face closely as she busy helping him to put some aid kit.

He inhales, “Thanks Sandara.” He avoids her gazes.

“Call me Dara is enough.” She replies with a wide smile on her face.

“Okay, Dara.” He smiles back at her.

“Cute name though.” He compliments her.

“Do you think so? My brother gave me that name.” She tells him.

As she helps him put some aid kit, they talk with each other about them. About their family, their like and dislikes so that they can get know more about each other.