Let's Hang Out Pt.1

HOUSEMATE-S

 

Hi guys, I'm really sorry I haven't posted any new chapters. I really hope you can support my fanfic by commenting my new chapters. I'm sorry if the story's flow too slow but I hope you will wait for the characters interaction with each other. Please let me know what do you think about this story ^_^

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Seungri scratches his head, yawn with his mouth open widely while descends the stairs. His eyes caught some unusual scene.

“Hey, where is the white board to write the complaint?” Seungri asks, didn’t saw a glint of the white board on the walls.

“Owh, your mom took it down before you’ve got home.” Dara answers, she smiles at him.

“Really? My mom came? Aish, she didn’t tell me she visited here.” He narrows his eyes, ruffles his hair.

His eyes observe the petite girl so focus watching the television. He shrugs it off and walks to the fridge.

“Lee Seungri, are you free tomorrow?” She asks while sipping her hot coffee, his steps taken back hears her question to him.

He raises his eye brow, wondering why she asked him that question. He clears his throat and takes a deep breath. He looks at her while controls his expression.

Why in sudden?

 “Why did you ask?” He slides his hand in his pocket.

“I was wondering if we could hang out together tomorrow. As a housemate. It will be fun.” She curves a cute smile.

 Is she trying to hit on me? Huh, my popularity really can’t cool down. Even older than me wants me.

“Okay, I’ll go.” He maintains his expression in front of her, acts cool.

“Really?” She widens her eyes.

“Yeah.” He nods his head.

“I can’t wait tomorrow. Remember, wake up early, there so many place we’re going to visit tomorrow.” She tells him, points her index finger at him.

“Sure.” He curves a smile after watches her happy face.

-

Seungri picks his phone and answers the call.

“Hey, are you free tomorrow? Let’s hang out. I’ve been thinking to go see movie.” Jonghyun says in speed. Seungri curves a smirk on his face and glances at Seunghyun wears headphone, busily listens to the music.

“Sorry Jonghyun, but I’ve got date tomorrow. Someone just asked me out fifteen minutes early than you.” He happily brags at Jonghyun.

“Really? Who?” His friend asks, showing interest about the topic he brags.

“Remember my housemate who was thrown in the pool?”

“Yeah.”

“She was the one invited me.” He tells him.

“What? Really? The cute one?” Jonghyun asks, didn’t believe Seungri’s word.

“Yeah.”

“I thought she slapped you last time?”

“Yeah, we did but we made up.” Seungri’s pout.

“Seungri, let me tell you something. I don’t think tomorrow going to be you two alone. I’m sure, there will be others.” Jonghyun laughs, predicts tomorrow’s situation.

“Come on, you’re just jealous she hits on me, not you.” He narrows his eyes.

“Okay, how about this. Let’s bet, if tomorrow, only both of you, I leave her alone. But, if there’s others, I’ll get chance to hit on her.” He smiles widely while Seungri thinking deeply, worried.

“Fine, I’m not scared. It’s a deal.” He said in confident.

“We’ll see tomorrow how it will turn out.” Jonghyun said.

“Okay.”

-

The next day…

Seungri glances at Seunghyun’s bed but he’s not there. He casually descends the stairs observing the hall room. He quickly walks exits the house before others saw him with Dara. Seungri picks up his shoes and wears them. He roams his eyes, searching for Dara. As his eyes caught her tiny body, he began to calls her name but…

“Seungri, why are you so late?” Bom whines with her arms crossed. His body was frozen as he saw other members in front of him. He raises his brow, shocks saw them waiting outside.

What is going on? He wonders.

“Seungri, let’s go.” Dara walks pass him while he quickly caught her wrists. Her body stops in front of him.

“Wait, does this mean they also go with us?” He whispers to her.

“Yeah, I told you we’re going to spend time as housemates’ right?” She smiles. He fakes a smile and let go of her hand, curse under his breathe.

. Jonghyun is right.

“Okay, everyone gather. We’re going to choose place where we’re going today.” Dara calls everyone while Seungri rolls his eyes and gather with them.

“How are we going to choose?” Jiyong asks, slides his hands in his pockets.

“Where do you want to go?” She asks.

“Amusement Park” “Club” Chaerin and Jiyong switching glances and furrows brows at each other.

“Amusement Park?” Jiyong scoffs.

“Are you stupid? This is weekend and now almost afternoon. There will be so many people, we can’t even move to play those things. We’re going to be sandwich if we go to that place. Besides we can’t even make it to go amusement park now.” He argues.

“Tch, it’s better than we go to club. Who go to club at daylight? You’re the one stupid, suggest something not relevant.” She crosses her arms.

“Aish, this girl-” Before Jiyong could take steps closer to Chaerin, Seunghyun stops him.

“Jiyong, Chaerin let’s stop fighting okay.” He pushes them to be apart from each other.

“Ah! How about we vote? We write on paper where we want to go and crumple it. After that we pick three papers to choose where we want to go.” Bom suggests.

They look at each other and nod their head, agree with her idea. They write on the paper the place they want to go. After that, they give the papers to Dara.

“Okay, let’s pick.” Everyone gulps their saliva, feel intense. Hoping their places will be picked.

“First…” She picks the one of six papers. She opens the first crumpled paper, ‘Zoo’.

“Zoo!” She announced. Everyone bit their lips, sighing.

“Who the hell wrote zoo? We’re not even children!” Seungri complains. They complain while Bom shut her lips tight, didn’t mutters a word. Seunghyun saw her and curves a smile.

“Bom! You’re the one picked zoo right?” He teases her, pokes her cheek.

“What? No! Why must it be me?” She slaps his hand and puffs her cheeks.

“Hahaha, don’t lie. It’s already write in front of your face. It’s too obvious.” He pokes her cheek again.

“Aish, fine. I’m the one pick that place, so what?” She crosses her arms.

“Seunghyun, don’t . We already picked it, that’s final decision.” Dara stops him.

“Let’s pick second place.” Jiyong said. As she picks, ‘Movie’ written on the paper.

“Yeay! My place got picked!” She cheers.

“Movie? Why movie?” Seungri asks.

“It’s better, so we don’t have to walk around too much. I’m wearing heels today. It’s not good for my feet.” She smiles.

“I want to pick the last one! We need boy’s choices or we are so dead today to go girl’s only  favourite places.” Jiyong picks the last.

The last paper wrote ‘Club’.

“Wohoo. Yeah! At last, my place. Boys, we got our place!” Jiyong shouts, guys cheered, jumping happily while hugging each other.

The girls look at each other and shrug their shoulder and shook their head see how childish the guys are.

“Wait, how do we go there? My car only fits four people.” Seungri crosses his arms.

“I ride my own motorcycle. So, who wants a lift?” Seunghyun shows his motorcycle near with Seungri’s car. Everyone look at each other, thinking who will volunteer to ride with Seunghyun.

“Sorry but I don’t ride motorcycle with a guy.” Jiyong makes an excuse to escape from riding a motorcycle with Seunghyun.

“Um, maybe I need a lift?”  Bom volunteers by raising her head with a smile. Seunghyun left out a chuckles and he shook his head.

“I don’t give a ride for those wear short skirts.” Seunghyun crosses his arms and gives Bom a look while Bom looks at her short skirt.

“What is the problem with my skirt” She pouts her cheeks and everyone look at him.

“I don’t want some erts look what colour underneath your skirt. It causes attraction. Why don’t Dara go with me instead?” He asks Dara.

“No way.” Seungri narrows his eyes and the others give him attention.

“And why not?” Jiyong asks grits his teeth.

“I mean, why don’t you ask Chaerin to go with you? Why must Sandara?” Seungri avoids their scary gazes.

“Why must me? Why don’t you’re the one ride with Seunghyun?” Chaerin asks him back.

“Hello… Your ride is my car. Of course, I’m not riding with Seunghyun.” Seungri gives Chaerin a pissed look.

“Okay, why don’t we stop fighting. Since Bom volunteer, why don’t she’s the one ride with him. Problem solves. Now let’s go.” They walk straight to Seungri’s car while Bom and Seunghyun stand straightly, watch the others enter Seungri’s car.

Seunghyun sighs and turns his body around, faces her. He takes off his jacket and wears it around her waist to covers her short skirt.

“If you want to ride my motorcycle, you need to follow my rules. Don’t take off my jacket from your waist until we’re home. Understand?” He focusing his eyes to her waist as he finishes tied his jacket around her.

“Understand but don’t tie it too tight. It’s suffocating me.” She whines.

“I don’t want it to fall. Now stand straight so I can put this helmet on your head.” He bends his knees and takes two black helmets on the ground.

He stands up and put the helmet on her head. He arranges the helmet to fit her head and makes sure it comfortable for her to wear.

“Are you comfortable?” He jerks his face towards her while his eyes looking sharp at hers.

Her eyes agitate to look straight at him. She brings down her head a bit so she won’t look straight to his.

“Bom, I’m asking you. Are you comfortable or not?” He cups her face with his hands and makes her look straight to him.

“It’s comfortable.” They gaze into each other eyes and without realizing they did not even blink their eyes.

He observes her pretty face in details as he brings his eyes one to another. He watches her eyes.

It looks like marbles. It’s shiny.

His sights go to her nose.

It was sharp.

His sights go to her lips.

It was moist and tasty?

He gulps hard in his throats.

What the hell am I thinking?!

He shut his eyes tightly and shook his head while Bom just watches him shook his head hard. Suddenly, they hear a horn near them. They turn their head around at the same time.

“Let’s go!” Seungri shouts at them.

“Okay, you guys can go first. We follow you later.” Seunghyun said. He takes off his hands from her face and caught her wrists. He quickly pulls her body to his motorcycle. He wears his helmet and they get on his motorcycle.

“Hold on tight.” He warns her. She nods her head and circles her arms around his waist. He began to follows Seungri’s car from behind.

-

Like they decide, the first place they go to zoo, second place they go watch movie and the last place they go to the club.

First stop: Zoo.

“ Woah, it’s a been long time I haven’t come to zoo. It’s so big!” Bom jumps while Seunghyun observes her happy face.

“That’s why you want to go to zoo so bad?” He asks while she nods her head.

“Let’s go, I’ll show you many fun places at here.” He slides his hand at her and wraps around it carefully.

“Yeay!” They run toward full with cages.

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Seungri and Jiyong sigh. Dara snaps picture them together.

“Oh! I saw animal looks like Lee Seungri.” She shouts. The others turn their heads and looking for the animal she’s talking about.

“Where? I don’t see any animal like me.” They look around but still can’t figure out what animal she points out.

“There!” Dara points her finger to cage full with panda.

“Pfft… Hahahahaha. Yeah, it looks the same.” Jiyong and Chaerin burst laughing out loud while Seungri grits his teeth and looks at Dara.

“It’s not.” He denies.

“It is.” She’s against him.

“It’s not!” He faced her.

“It is!” She crosses her arms.

“It’s not.” He replies.

“You denied it once again, I’m going to tell them about you throw a party the other day.” She whispers near his ear.

“You won’t.” He furrows his brows.

“I will. Guys, do you know Seungri-” He cups and fakes a smile.

“It is. Satisfied?” He bits his lips. Dara pushes his hand from her and sticks out her tongue.

“I am.” She runs away from him.

“You dare stick out your tongue in front of me? Stop right dare.” He chases her, while Jiyong and Chaerin follow behind them.

-

Second stop: Movie

“What movie you guys want to watch?” Seunghyun asks them.

“I want to watch thriller movie.” Jiyong says while munching popcorn.

“I want to watch romance movie.” Bom pouts and puffs her cheeks.

“Again, different interest. Urgh.” Seungri sighs, place his hands on his waist.

“Why don’t we watch horror movie? It’s better right?” Chaerin says.

“But it’s scary.” Dara curves a half smile, worried.

“Come on, it just a movie. Let’s go.” Seungri places his hands on her shoulder and pushes her slowly to go into cinema.

They sit and the movie starts according it scheduled.

Jiyong looks at Chaerin who seems into the movie, her eyes didn’t blink even a second.

“Hey, want some popcorn?” He offers the popcorn to her while she didn’t bother to look at him.

“Gosh women, I’m trying being nice here.” He pulls the popcorn from her while she glances at him and picks some popcorn from him. He looks back at her with a shock.

“Sorry but I’m trying to watch a movie here.” She eats the popcorn, knows he’s mad.

“Okay, if you want some just take it.” He curves a smirk while she nods her head.

As Seungri focuses his eyes on the movie, he caught Dara bits her index finger while watch the movie. Seungri scoffs sees her actions. He slides his arm around her shoulder and leans closer to her. She gazes at him due to his closeness to her.

“Lean on my shoulder if you’re scared. I let you borrow them for a while.” He sips his drinks. In sudden, her cheeks blushed after hears his words.

“How can I borrow them?” She steals a glance at him.

He smiles and he pulls her head leans on his broad shoulder. Her cheeks blushed ever redder as she feels his heartbeat. Her body freezes, her eyes didn’t budge to looks at him. While they watch the movie when it shows scary part, Seungri spontaneously closes her eyes. He afraid that she scared of the movie.

Bom holds out her hand and reaches her drink but at the same time Seunghyun also reaches the drink too. They give a look at each other and furrow their brow.

“It’s my drink.” She states.

“Really? I thought this is my drink.” He scratches his head.

“Isn’t you only buy popcorn?”

“Ah… sorry. I thought it was mine.” He apologizes.

“Never mind, you can take it if you want it.” She curves a sweet smile.

“Thanks.” They smiles at each other.

 

To be continued...